Mexican immigration at 46 year low - thanks Obama

No, I didn't say that.

I said that beheadings and killings are similar. People die in both. Both put fear into communities, both can help cause problems with the economy.

Beheadings might be something people remember more, but if there are just killings, people will talk about the killings, if there are beheadings then they'll talk about the beheadings.

It's something more shocking, but it doesn't actually do much more than just the killing itself for the economy.
it does much more,they were talking about the beheadings and the effect it had on them way more than the murders....

Really, and how do you know that? Can you see into parallel universes?
dont retain things?....read post 34....it wasnt that long ago....

No, I don't retain things that random people write.
if you cant remember what was said in a conversation you are having here....then why converse with someone?..

So I'm supposed to remember everything you say..... right?

it does much more,they were talking about the beheadings and the effect it had on them way more than the murders....

if you cant remember what was said in a conversation you are having here....then why converse with someone?..

when it happened like 10 posts ago within an hour...yea i would hope so....otherwise see a neurologist.....

when it happened like 10 posts ago within an hour...yea i would hope so....otherwise see a neurologist.....

Why do you think you're that important that I'd remember everything you write?

this is how you are when someone engages you in conversation...if you start losing the debate you play stupid....you definitely picked the right name for yourself...

this is how you are when someone engages you in conversation...if you start losing the debate you play stupid....you definitely picked the right name for yourself...

Playing stupid huh? Or maybe it's just that there are so many fuckheads on this forum that I can't be bothered to chasing after every whim.

I have my rules on this forum to make it better for me.

You don't like that, fine, I don't care. You insult me, you can fuck off.

Playing stupid huh? Or maybe it's just that there are so many fuckheads on this forum that I can't be bothered to chasing after every whim.

aww i insulted you?....here let me get you a hanky.....fucking pussy...

Ah, typical bully boy attitude.

Fuck off.

Ah, typical bully boy attitude.

Fuck off.
a typical wuss....eat shit asswipe....

Forum List

Back