"""Mexican Hate Gays"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, never saw this coming!!!

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: ‘Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100’

by FRANCES MARTEL 15 Jun 2016
OffendEveryoneFlagMeme.jpg.png

An official at the Ministry of Development and Social Integration in Jalisco, Mexico, was fired after lamenting that the death toll in Sunday’s jihadist attack on the Pulse LGBT nightclub in Orlando, Florida, was lower than it could have been. “Too bad it was 50, not 100,” he wrote on his Facebook page.

José de Jesús Manzo Corona posted the update on his page shortly after the news became global that Omar Mateen, a jihadist who associated himself with the Islamic State terrorist group, killed 49 people and injured as many in a mass shooting at Pulse.

He immediately received backlash from Facebook friends – one immediately calling himself an “ex-Facebook friend” – and replied by apologizing “if I offended someone.”

“I simply do not agree with gay ideology,” he added.

His original post included three emojis of faces crying with laughter in response to the killings.

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: 'Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100'

"GTP"
truth-is-the-new-hate-speech.jpg

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: ‘Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100’

View attachment 78503

An official at the Ministry of Development and Social Integration in Jalisco, Mexico, was fired after lamenting that the death toll in Sunday’s jihadist attack on the Pulse LGBT nightclub in Orlando, Florida, was lower than it could have been. “Too bad it was 50, not 100,” he wrote on his Facebook page.

José de Jesús Manzo Corona posted the update on his page shortly after the news became global that Omar Mateen, a jihadist who associated himself with the Islamic State terrorist group, killed 49 people and injured as many in a mass shooting at Pulse.

He immediately received backlash from Facebook friends – one immediately calling himself an “ex-Facebook friend” – and replied by apologizing “if I offended someone.”

His original post included three emojis of faces crying with laughter in response to the killings.

Mexican Official on Orlando Gay Latino Massacre: 'Too Bad It Was Only 50, Not 100'

"GTP"
View attachment 78502

I hope he does not go into TJ soon because he might discover that entire city is gay as can along with that damn Donkey Show down there...

It's a pretty disgusting comment. And yet there seems to be a lot of that sentiment flowing around. I was watching a youtube of the police in Orlando giving a briefing just hours after the gay night club attack in FLA and the officers in the foreground didn't look shaken at all. Not like you saw with Sandy Hook or any of the other mass shootings.

View attachment 78503

"GTP"
View attachment 78502
So there are assholes in every country. Can't we stick with talking about our own? It's not like every Hispanic in America is anti-gay, you know. Hispanics are not a Borg collective.

Nicaraguans have a policy of lynching homos, hanging them in people's doorways, then gutting them and dragging out their entrails.

Viva la multi-culturism!

Wow, the OP found one Mexican who is homophobe.
Much of Mexico has same sex marriage
many Mexican men agree with the guy.....
Catholics can't support gay culture or it's manifestation: gay marriage. If they do, they go to hell. Most of them take that very seriously. So it's another freight train barreling down for a head on collision when push leads to shove with the Church of LGBT.

Catholics can't support gay culture or it's manifestation: gay marriage. If they do, they go to hell. Most of them take that very seriously. So it's another freight train barreling down for a head on collision when push leads to shove with the Church of LGBT.
if you say so.....the many Mexican males i know dont bring religion into it at all....they dont like "maricons"....

if you say so.....the many Mexican males i know dont bring religion into it at all....they dont like "maricons"....

Well, be that as it may, whether outlaws or just regular good Catholic Hispanics... their religion says they will go to hell if they support or enable the spread of homosexual culture throughout their own. Hell. That's an eternal sentence many of them aren't willing to take on for the sake of staying politically correct.

Have you reported all those Mexican males?

Have you reported all those Mexican males?
why?.....do they offend you?....

Yo, funny, Mexico allows gays to marry in parts, and banned in others? Sorry gay boy, but truth is truth!!! And it`s a Civil Marriage, not including a Religious Marriage!

"GTP"
Funny-Mexican-Pictures-26-of-30-570x452.jpg

Forum List

Back