Mexican girl, aged 9, has baby

It's not like that doesn't happen in this country. Prostitution should be banned everywhere.

I don't agree, but thats not the subject at hand. Its the legal age of consent.

The point consent laws are there for isn't to prevent underage sex. People already know laws rarely ever do prevent that. They could prevent other things, but in majority it's hard to contain that, other factors need to be looked into. Our children need to grow up with different priorities other than drinking, smoking and partying.

I can agree with that, but the age of consent is there to protect them. A 30 year old has no business fucking a 14 year old girl.

The point consent laws are there for isn't to prevent underage sex. People already know laws rarely ever do prevent that. They could prevent other things, but in majority it's hard to contain that, other factors need to be looked into. Our children need to grow up with different priorities other than drinking, smoking and partying.

I can agree with that, but the age of consent is there to protect them. A 30 year old has no business fucking a 14 year old girl.

I agree too, but I do think the issues I mentioned need to be addressed. I know teenagers and what influences them, I'm leaving that age.

It's not like that doesn't happen in this country. Prostitution should be banned everywhere.

have you ever been to Mexico and the rest of Latin America? Is there a large latin american population where you live?

For the most part their whole culture exalts hypersexualization of its woman.....from a very young age.

or a 12 year old.....

have you ever been to Mexico and the rest of Latin America? Is there a large latin american population where you live?

For the most part their whole culture exalts hypersexualization of its woman.....from a very young age.

Never have, i understand its something of their culture you're trying to mention. But I also recommend us Americans to solve our issues. I have friends who've had sex when they were 13/14/15. It's prevalent. Parents might not know, but we should look at our issues and address social status all these teens are looking for.

Never have, i understand its something of their culture you're trying to mention. But I also recommend us Americans to solve our issues. I have friends who've had sex when they were 13/14/15. It's prevalent. Parents might not know, but we should look at our issues and address social status all these teens are looking for.

Thats still different than a teenage girl having sex with a 30 year old man, yes I get what you are saying it does happen here but you report it the 30 year old scumbag is thrown in jail. In Mexico he is given a round of applause.

Thats still different than a teenage girl having sex with a 30 year old man, yes I get what you are saying it does happen here but you report it the 30 year old scumbag is thrown in jail. In Mexico he is given a round of applause.

In this instance, Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office states this is being treated as a sex crime. The boyfriend is 17 years old. No one is celebrating this person.

Cool. She got out of the way early. Will still be in her 20's when the kid graduates.

You are talking about different issues. One is where society has made it legal for individual to have sex at 12 and one where teenage sex is occurring in violation of the law.

In this instance, Lino Ginzalez Corona, spokesperson at Jalisco State Prosecutor’s Office states this is being treated as a sex crime. The boyfriend is 17 years old. No one is celebrating this person.

Oh.

Forum List

Back