Mexican flags fly at small Beto counter rally as Trump draws thousands

It was 45 degrees outside

Also, there was no violence at Beto's rally even though as you say there were Mexicans, but there was violence at Trump's rally. DEPORT TRUMP AND BUILD A WALL TO KEEP HIM OUT!

Not all Mexicans are violent. Only the Mexican ones are.

"I’m still trying to get info on attacker at El Paso rally — 18 hours after the incident. Trump campaign referred me to White House. El Paso police referred me to Secret Service. Secret Service referred me to El Paso police. White House not responding to request."

Show pictures of 29K Anal Douche DOPers sucking in orange from outside.

btw. Douche was here. 6500 Capacity,

View attachment 245484
El Paso County Coliseum held 6500 people on February 12, 2019 for Donald Trump's rally.

Almost the size of a football field. Well, not
NFL Football field size 57,600 square feet (360 x 160). One acre equals 43,560 square feet

Maybe this is where people were going back out to their cars and changing and coming back in as someone else?

Hmm? See post #51 as was not done. We could fit 3 more 6500 buildings on the lot. There is no room for the great douche lie of 39K. If I was doing this, I would put cameras in to help verify numbers. Seems team Douche did not here, or if did, and dropped the sd card is acid to hide the real facts.

The whole discussion is silly. But while we’re having it…how many rallies has this disgusting orange pervert had since he started? 30, 50? There seems to be this constant nagging about questions. Doesn’t it seem odd that they don’t have these rallies in stadiums that could accommodate all of these idiots who show up to watch the spectacle and rough up some one? The Sun Bowl was empty last night from what I can gather. If it wasn’t empty they could have delayed/advanced the blob’s trip to have the stadium.

My feeling is that the reason we have this controversy every time is because they want the controversy every
time. If there are turnstiles and a definite count, they can’t fudge the numbers.

The event site owner should charge the great Douche for the full 39K IT claims in
added rental fee per head over 6500. The city needs to call in fire/police heads to confirm no laws were broken
putting people lives in danger, other than insane DOPer attacks on others.

Seems the city owns and runs the site. Seems the great Douche is cheating the city on fees.

If you're not being/getting cheated as a DOPer MAGA Moron.
You're not getting your full 5 gal. bucket FULL, of great Orange Douche for the day.

From what I've seen the stage was not set like this below..
But still has a 6500 peoples inside rating.

View attachment 245500
I love it you post up the chart for "seating capacity" not total capacity... love the cherry picking... Total capacity of the building is not to exceed 10,200 per the Cities own web site... LOL...
link to 10,200 claims.

DzLc5fiXgAIZQlc.jpg

DzLc5fiWsAEg_U-.jpg

lol

"I’m still trying to get info on attacker at El Paso rally — 18 hours after the incident. Trump campaign referred me to White House. El Paso police referred me to Secret Service. Secret Service referred me to El Paso police. White House not responding to request."

You gotta show them your ass first.

"You have my vote because your Mexican. But I feel like you come off weaker than Beto. Step up your game." - Julian Castro supporter

How many at the Beto rally, 200-300?

Trump Took Fight For Border Wall To El Paso — Where O'Rourke Was Ready For Him

---
And Bloomberg News reported that O'Rourke's rally had been estimated at 10,000 to 15,000, according to local police.
---

So, about the same size as Trump's rally.

In order for you to have been so badly misinformed, someone must have lied to you deliberately. Are you going to take them to task for that, or are you gong to crawl back to your masters, drop to your knees, lick their boots, and beg for more lies?

You don't have to answer. You're a conservative, so you'll be bootlicking.

Area

View attachment 245532

Here is the size inside. They reduced area.
That's the Trump crowd that couldn't get inside. He talked about them watching on big screens.

lol
200 to 300 in your dreams
6rxqs6i5y8g21.jpg

Can any DOPer here. Clearly be honest, and say the great Douche is lying about the 35-39,000 that were at ITS rally is El Paso?
We can debate real facts but the great Douche pulled an inflated, well another BIG LIE out ITS orange lying ass. Really DOPers, rebates
based in lies. the only clear thang you prove is. You have no limits in degrading yourselves.

Last edited:
Area

View attachment 245532

That's the Trump crowd that couldn't get inside. He talked about them watching on big screens.

lol
6rxqs6i5y8g21.jpg
What will you believe? The photographs or what someone says the El Paso fire department said.
LOL....LEFT WING LIARS those lying f..ks will lie about everything...

Area

View attachment 245532

lol
6rxqs6i5y8g21.jpg
What will you believe? The photographs or what someone says the El Paso fire department said.
LOL....LEFT WING LIARS those lying f..ks will lie about everything...
Garrett Haake gives an estimate at Beto's rally at 7,000. But El Paso PD gives 10k to 15k. The arena Trump was in only holds 6,500, but there were alot more outside.

Forum List

Back