Mexican embassies in US destroyed by American patriots!

Originally posted by ConHog
Ok, and by the same token the US is a sovereign nation, what the fuck is Mexico doing getting involved with litigation concerning OUR laws?

Listen, Hog...

The government of any country gravitates towards this controversial motto:

"We'll defend our citizens right or wrong."

The US government exerts political pressure on foreign governments to extradite SELF-CONFESSED american drug mules to America where most often than not they end up serving no jail time at all.

Mexico exerts political pressure on America on behalf of mexican illegal immigrants (not that mexican political "pressure" counts for much).

As I said in a previous post:

Every country in the world tries to protect its citizens living abroad, geniuses!! Be they legal or illegal, innocent or "criminal".

You're free to disagree with their behavior but this is what they all do!!!

If I were Mexico's president I would publicly state, in front of the whole nation, that I would fully respect the sovereign right of America to repatriate illegal mexicans as I would like other governments to respect Mexico's right to do the same.

If I were the US president I would state in front of the nation that during my term there would be no pressure applied on foreign governments to extradite self-confessed american drug mules.

Then I would probably be overthrown in two weeks as a traitor... :lol: :lol:

That's precisely why I would never run for public office, Hog... neither in Mexico nor America.

As a head of state, you are forced to say and do things you really don't agree with.

José;2451412 said:
Originally posted by ConHog
Ok, and by the same token the US is a sovereign nation, what the fuck is Mexico doing getting involved with litigation concerning OUR laws?

Listen, Hog...

The government of any country gravitates towards this controversial motto:

"We'll defend our citizens right or wrong."

The US government exerts political pressure on foreign governments to extradite SELF-CONFESSED american drug mules to America where most often than not they end up serving no jail time at all.

Mexico exerts political pressure on America on behalf of mexican illegal immigrants (not that mexican political "pressure" counts for much).

As I said in a previous post:

Every country in the world tries to protect its citizens living abroad, geniuses!! Be they legal or illegal, innocent or "criminal".

You're free to disagree with their behavior but this is what they all do!!!

If I were Mexico's president I would publicly state, in front of the whole nation, that I would fully respect the sovereign right of America to repatriate illegal mexicans as I would like other governments to respect Mexico's right to do the same.

If I were the US president I would state in front of the nation that during my term there would be no pressure applied on foreign governments to extradite self-confessed american drug mules.

Then I would probably be overthrown in two weeks as a traitor... :lol: :lol:

That's precisely why I would never run for public office, Hog... neither in Mexico nor America.

As a head of state, you are forced to say and do things you really don't agree with.

So now we're playing the if I was in charge game? oh goody.

If I were the US President I would station the US Army on the southern border with explicit instructions to shoot to kill. Further I would declare Mexico a hostile nation and close it off to US citizens or businesses, much like Cuba. Lastly, I'd tell El President da Mexico to suck my American dick.

If i were the President of Mexico. I would worry about my own fucking problems and tell my citizens to stop breaking US law before we got the shit kicked out of us.

But Mexico always seems to bring up some economic pressure they can put on the United States. The US can get immigrants from any of the 200+ countries in the world. Mexico never ever says why Mexicans should be prefered over the others, except that Mexico is on the US border.

If you examine the negative effect Latin Americans have had on the US population, can you blame Americans for trying to keep them out?

José;2450425 said:
Everybody who bothered to read Dracula's post clearly noticed the guy was unashamedly blaming Mexico for the dereliction of duty of US immigration services.

Dilloduck, a Texas resident and a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, said in one of his posts that calling INS agents to arrest illegal immigrants is nothing but a waste of time, a noble but futile gesture.... They will ignore you phone call, plain and simple.

Why, pray tell, should anyone blame Mexico for the laziness and apathy of US immigration agents?

Mexico has its fair share of problems with drunken, rowdy American tourists. If Mexican officers fail to arrest one of these american troublemakers should people blame America, his/her country of origin?

How would you feel, member of the US Message Board, if your country were demonised for the fact that Mexican civil servants failed to do their duty?

So why do you do unto Mexico as you wouldn't have others do unto America?

Dracula's post sums up perfectly everything that is wrong with the political thinking process of the super patriotic american clown.

No. You have it a bit wrong. There are three elements of blame when it comes to the illegal Mexican alien problem. First, the real blame for the problem belongs to the criminal illegal aliens themselves for sneaking across the border. Secondly, the US government is doing absolutely nothing to control the border. Thirdly, the Mexican government is also to blame because by doing nothing to help control the problem, they are actually encouraging it. There are three slices of this blame pie. I don't make these statements in a shameful way. I would love to tell all three parts of this mess to get their act together and do their jobs and control the damned border and keep the illegal criminal Mexican aliens out of the country. I think all three pieces of this pie are disgusting and need their asses kicked.

I truly believe we have the capability of rounding up the illegal aliens and deporting them to Mexico or other country of origin.

We do not have the will no matter how the current Arizona legislation controversy plays out in the media.

If you really want to find blame on this issue, then look at the employers in the US who knowingly hire illegal aliens in order to make a bigger profit. Everyone knows who they are; they don't conceal it very well; but no US agency really does anything about it because that activity is woven into the fabric of our economy.

And that, my friends, is the ugly truth.

Yes, I do blame the USA for not securing the border years ago - and yes I do blame the USA for letting it get this far due to cheap labor. And.....yes, I do blame Mexico for its corruption, ineptness, and also for letting their crime sprees go unattended and unpunished.....and that my friends, is the ugly truth.

'Mexico has its fair share of problems with drunken, rowdy American tourists. If Mexican officers fail to arrest one of these american troublemakers should people blame America, his/her country of origin?'

And this my friends is the least of Mexico's problems.......but as usual you will have mexicans focus on the 'evil, ugly american' so as not to have to deal with its real problems - corruption, lawlessness, poverty, chaos, ignorance.........

No. You have it a bit wrong. There are three elements of blame when it comes to the illegal Mexican alien problem. First, the real blame for the problem belongs to the criminal illegal aliens themselves for sneaking across the border. Secondly, the US government is doing absolutely nothing to control the border. Thirdly, the Mexican government is also to blame because by doing nothing to help control the problem, they are actually encouraging it. There are three slices of this blame pie. I don't make these statements in a shameful way. I would love to tell all three parts of this mess to get their act together and do their jobs and control the damned border and keep the illegal criminal Mexican aliens out of the country. I think all three pieces of this pie are disgusting and need their asses kicked.

I truly believe we have the capability of rounding up the illegal aliens and deporting them to Mexico or other country of origin.

We do not have the will no matter how the current Arizona legislation controversy plays out in the media.

If you really want to find blame on this issue, then look at the employers in the US who knowingly hire illegal aliens in order to make a bigger profit. Everyone knows who they are; they don't conceal it very well; but no US agency really does anything about it because that activity is woven into the fabric of our economy.

And that, my friends, is the ugly truth.

It's an element of the truth. The real fault is with the illegal aliens themselves. Regardless of what kind of carrot is being dangled in front of them, they know full well they are breaking the law when they sneak across the border. Just because they are being given employment by unethical companies doesn't free them from their obligation to follow the letter of the law. I believe that very heavy fines would cure this problem pretty quickly but our Congressional leaders are a bunch of political correctness pussies who are afraid of loosing some votes by the people who coddle illegal aliens come election time. So, nothing gets done except for some grand standing. Owe Bama made a big point of saying he's sending all of those National Guard troops to assist on the border. Like they are going to be any help sitting at desks. This is the kind of political bullshit I am talking about.

Oh, I agree. Breaking the law is breaking the law, no doubt about that. Didn't mean to relieve the illegals of their role in this.

But what we're talking about here are multi-billion dollar corporations who have a lot at stake here should the US seriously crack down on illegal immigration. You won't see their big names as the hiring company, but it would not surprise me to see them buried somewhere among the echelon of corporate headquarters overlooking these subsidiaries. With that connection comes lobby groups and political influence. Not saying that this is a conspiracy. I'm just saying that this isn't a matter of rounding up a bunch of illegals and putting the local construction company out of business. And I'm not talking about a bunch of big businesses located throughout the Southwest. I'm talking about the corporations in the major cities from LA to NY. Of course, this is all my opinion with no proof to back it up.

My point is that as long as there are incentives to come across the border, you'll have an illegal immigration problem. My theory is that the people behind those incentives are so well connected that we'd have to be willing to take a temporary hit in our economy if we really wanted our government to crack down.

And we're not. We do not have that kind of will. We only want token efforts.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bullfighter
But Mexico always seems to bring up some economic pressure they can put on the United States. The US can get immigrants from any of the 200+ countries in the world. Mexico never ever says why Mexicans should be prefered over the others, except that Mexico is on the US border.

If you examine the negative effect Latin Americans have had on the US population, can you blame Americans for trying to keep them out?

Dude... Mexico's official diplomatic complaints are just for show, harmless pieces of paper and no Third World country is in a position to threaten the US economically.

If Mexico were crazy enough to do it the US would immediately retaliate and believe me... there are not too many countries in the world that can afford to have sanctions placed on their trade with US AND MEXICO IS DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THEM.

Take it from me... if America ever decides to carry out mass deportations Mexico will throw a temper tantrum or two for internal consumption and that'll be it, end of story.

There's no need to continue this debate.

My posts and those of ConHog, Dracula and Angelhair speak for themselves...

My fair, impartial, neutral treatment of America stands in sharp contrast with their massive bias against Mexico.

But then again it is totally unrealistic to expect fairness, impartiality and neutrality from super patriotic clowns.

Fair and impartial patriotic clowns is a contradiction in terms.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for patriotic clowns like Angelhair, ConHog, Dracula and their unjust, cruel treatment of Mexico.

Take it from me... if America ever decides to carry out mass deportations Mexico will throw a temper tantrum or two for internal consumption and that'll be it, end of story.

Their might be a riot or two before the US aims the nukes at Mexico City.

José;2452305 said:

My fair, impartial, neutral treatment of America stands in sharp contrast with their massive bias against Mexico.

But then again it is totally unrealistic to expect fairness, impartiality and neutrality from super patriotic clowns.

Spoken like a closet LARAZAian! I think their parade is next week!:eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't call them "patriots". I'd call them "vandals".

At least you didn't call them "racists".

I would, jingo racists to be accurate. Of course an ignorant jingo racist wouldn't know that Mexico - like every nation we have diplomatic relations with - has only one Embassy in the U.S.

Well, if you want to talk about ignorant , let's talk about YOU. The correct term is consulates, and Mexico has 46 of them in the USA

Mexonline - Mexican Consulates in the United States and Canada - Consulados Mexicanos

At least you didn't call them "racists".

I would, jingo racists to be accurate. Of course an ignorant jingo racist wouldn't know that Mexico - like every nation we have diplomatic relations with - has only one Embassy in the U.S.

Well, if you want to talk about ignorant , let's talk about YOU. The correct term is consulates, and Mexico has 46 of them in the USA

Mexonline - Mexican Consulates in the United States and Canada - Consulados Mexicanos

Do they also have 46 Ambassadors at each consulate? LMAO, you are one ignorant and arrogant fool as well as a jingoistic racist.

Do they also have 46 Ambassadors at each consulate? LMAO, you are one ignorant and arrogant fool as well as a jingoistic racist.

No, they each have a consulate, and the official title of the Ambassador is the Consulate General, meaning he's over all of them.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for patriotic clowns like Angelhair, ConHog, Dracula and their unjust, cruel treatment of Mexico.

Unjust and cruel treatment! Help! I think it's unjust and cruel of Mexico to dump their citizens on us. Mexico needs to clean up their country and start taking care of their citizens. We simply can't take care of them and our LEGAL citizens. Mexico loves the fact that we clothe, feed, medicate, etc., so many of them. It's disgusting that their president came to our country and berated us. He should have thanked us for salvaging so many of his citizens. Enough is enough. Illegal immigration has to stop. It's a snowball effect and it's just getting bigger, more violent and TOO costly for us. Our own citizens are suffering day to day with unemployment. Charity needs to begin at home. Our citizens need to be the priority.

José;2452305 said:

The only 'cruel, unjust' treatment Mexico has gotten from me is that I stopped going over there. You have NOT been impartial, fair or neutral in your treatment of America. I have always been of the mindset that Mexico has failed themselves miserably and will continue to do so. It has not a thing to do with me or the other 'patriotic american clowns'....it has to do with THEM......... and maybe you should be calling yourself - the 'patriotic mexican clown'.....

BTW, americans have been very, very generous to their neighbor to the south.....but....it seems that all we get from them is anti-american sentiments. The next time Mexico/Central/SoAmerica have a natural disaster, call on other countries for help - leave the USA out of that loop.

Forum List

Back