Mexican drug cartels need to be designated as terrorists

EVERY FUCKING DAY SOMEONE HAS TO SHOVE A NEW STUPID IDEA INTO LILOLLADY'S HEAD JUST TO PROVE THE OLD LATIN PROVERB "NATURE ABHORS A VACUUM" FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. :rolleyes:

What's the next brilliant idea on the horizon, Old Lady?

Are you going to accuse american drug addicts of "financing terrorism"? (because they obviously do).

Or is the heavy-handed approach reserved only for the subhumans south of the border??

José;4110283 said:
EVERY FUCKING DAY SOMEONE HAS TO SHOVE A NEW STUPID IDEA INTO LILOLLADY'S HEAD JUST TO PROVE THE OLD LATIN PROVERB "NATURE ABHORS A VACUUM" FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. :rolleyes:

LilOlLady get paid to come up with these ideas. I do them without having to leave my bed. At least I am still paying taxes,
I is this the BEST idea you can come up with. Jose Jalapena, I can run circles around you on my worse day.:eusa_hand:
Yes, Jalapena. :lol:

José;4110285 said:

Are you going to accuse american drug addicts of "financing terrorism"? (because they obviously do).

Or is the heavy-handed approach reserved only for the subhumans south of the border??

Just wait a few minutes and I will have another "brilliant idea" and I will get paid for it.:eusa_whistle:

José;4110283 said:

Calm down, Jose. Don't let a LilOlLady get your drawers in bunches. She must be hitting to close to home. Like heaping hot coals in your butt. You are not match for this LilOlLady so give it up because I got more if you want more.:eusa_whistle:

Mexican Drug Cartels Rapidly Expand In US Cities...
:eek:
As cartels rapidly expand in U.S. cities, authorities confront futility of drug arrests
Thursday, September 8th, 2011 -- America's war on drugs is virtually lost on all fronts: illicit drug use is increasing, drug cartels are growing stronger and enforcement is becoming less effective -- and the government is well aware of all this, according to documents released this week.
In three separate releases this week -- a drug threat assessment (PDF) by the Department of Justice (DOJ), a national survey of drug use patterns and a leaked U.S. Customs memo (PDF) -- a bleak picture is painted of the nation's longest war. The DOJ assessment is perhaps the most striking: it claims that brutally violent Mexican drug cartels have now set up shop in over 1,000 U.S. cities, up from just 230 cities mentioned in a 2009 DOJ assessment. They've effectively set themselves up as the dominant suppliers of illegal drugs in every major U.S. population center, and focus on smuggling through southern California and south Texas.

Fueling their rise is an increased interest in marijuana and methaphetamine among Americans: according to a survey released Thursday by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), 8.9 percent of Americans were users of illegal drugs, up from 8.7 percent a year earlier and 8 percent in 2008. Marijuana use was up more than any other drug, going from 5.8 percent of the population regularly using it in 2007 to 6.9 percent in 2010. All told, DHHS claimed there were 17.4 million current marijuana users in the U.S., accounting for 76.8 percent of the total number of illicit drug users. About 9 million people were using drugs other than marijuana, with pharmaceutics being the leading category. Young people ages 15-29 were far more likely to use illicit drugs, the survey found, with usage rates tapering off with age.

Despite these figures, the number of young people age 12-17 who suffered from a drug addiction or dependency went down from 2002 to 2010, going from 8.9 percent to 7.3 percent. Overall, the situation only looks to get worse: in a leaked U.S. Customs and Border Protection memo provided to Public Intelligence, government agents acknowledge a redundancy mechanism employed by cartels that essentially makes arresting key leadership and seizing major shipments pointless. Every time high-ranking cartel members were captured or killed, existing trends in drug supply and demand went unchanged. "The removal of key personnel does not have a discernable impact on drug flows as determined by seizure rates," the memo concludes. "[Drug trade organization (DTO)] operations appear to have built in redundancy and personnel that perform specific duties to limit the damage incurred by the removal of any one person. By sheer volume alone, drug operations would require more than one individual to coordinate and control the process.

While the continued arrest or death of key DTO leadership may have long-term implications as to the control and viability of a specific DTO, there is no indication it will impact overall drug flows into the United States." The federal government spent over $15 billion on enforcement measures in 2010, according to the Office on National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). Some estimates (PDF) also showed state and local governments kicking in over $25 billion more. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) figures show that a drug arrest is made somewhere in the U.S. about every 19 seconds, with the vast majority being for for simple possession.

Source

See also:

Marijuana use up, meth use down, says study of illegal drugs
September 9, 2011 - How's the war on drugs going? A new government survey on illegal drugs says pot use is up but use of methamphetamine and cocaine is trending downward.
The National Survey on Drug Use and Health found that pot use rose among Americans aged 12 and older from 5.8 percent in 2007 to 6.9 percent in 2010. That's 17.4 million American teens and adults. The survey, conducted by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), also showed methamphetamine user rates have plummeted by nearly half, from 731,000 users in 2006 to 353,000 in 2010. Cocaine use also dropped from 2.4 million users in 2006 to 1.5 million in 2010.

Overall, however, illicit drug use is slightly up, from 8.7 percent of the population in 2009 to 8.9 percent in 2010. "We stand at a crossroads in our nation's efforts to prevent substance abuse and addiction," SAMHSA Administrator Pamela S. Hyde, said in a written statement. "This nation cannot afford to risk losing more individuals, families and communities to illicit drugs or from other types of substance abuse."

If some drug rates are down, why are more Americans smoking pot? "Emerging research reveals potential links between state laws permitting access to smoked medical marijuana and higher rates of marijuana use," Gil Kerlikowske, director of National Drug Control Policy, said in a written statement. " I urge every family - but particularly those in states targeted by pro-drug political campaigns - to redouble their efforts to shield young people from serious harm by educating them about the real health and safety consequences caused by illegal drug use."

Marijuana use up, meth use down, says study of illegal drugs - HealthPop - CBS News

Last edited:
Jose: Why do you post here? I was moved by the picture you posted of the skeleton of the poor mestizio found in the desert... that was real. On the other hand, so is all the mayhem and harm illegal aliens cause HERE. I know it, I have lived with this for 20 years. I posted a picture of a bullet on my roof and the bullet in my garage. They killed a guy within yards of my front door. I have NO picture of that. Last Friday, I was in an altercation with a family of them that live across the street. Their hate, their arrogance and their ignorance, THAT I have no way to get across on internet. I am NOT a Mexican. This IS my homeland. I didn't steal it from anyone. And to add insult to injury? I read how Mexicans cheered on the attacks on 9/11. They hate us, boy-o, this much I know! First hand. At least, that poor dead mestizio had a choice, more than can be said for those poor Americans forced to jump to their deaths. Viva Mexico! You must be proud of yourself.

Last edited:
Jose: Why do you post here? I was moved by the picture you posted of the skeleton of the poor mestizio found in the desert... that was real. On the other hand, so is all the mayhem and harm illegal aliens cause HERE. I know it, I have lived with this for 20 years. I posted a picture of a bullet on my roof and the bullet in my garage. They killed a guy within yards of my front door. I have NO picture of that. Last Friday, I was in an altercation with a family of them that live across the street. Their hate, their arrogance and their ignorance, THAT I have no way to get across on internet. I am NOT a Mexican. This IS my homeland. I didn't steal it from anyone. And to add insult to injury? I read how Mexicans cheered on the attacks on 9/11. They hate us, boy-o, this much I know! First hand. At least, that poor dead mestizio had a choice, more than can be said for those poor Americans forced to jump to their deaths. Viva Mexico! You must be proud of yourself.
Arrest every last illegal pos and deport them. They try to come back across, let the ranchers have at them.

while I agree that orgs such as Zetas should be considered terrorists, Calderon calls them that himself, because that is what they are. I have watched first hand what they do. The problem though isn't going to go away by declaring them terrorist organizations we already declared war on them with the war on drugs remember? It is a war we are badly losing...time to legalize the crap and we get rid of the terrorist organizations like the Zetas, it really is that simple.

Arrest every last illegal pos and deport them. They try to come back across, let the ranchers have at them.

What does any of this have to do with Zetas? The Zetas don't care about illegal immigrants, they kill them..in fact, in San Fernando, Tamualipas they murdered 72 at a ranch just one year ago.

José;4110285 said:

Jose, problem is she is right....and yes, drug addicts are financing terrorists. Heavy handed approach is what we need when it comes to the Gulf Cartel and Zetas they are murdering people right and left in Mexico and Central America, it isn't funny anymore...it is a real war. That said, declaring them terrorists is going to do zero about the problem....legalize drugs or at least decriminalize them and we will have a way to fight back.

If they were declared terrorist then maybe we could go after them as we go after terrorist. Now we just consider them a criminal organization and don't exactly do anything unless they are caught smuggling drugs or kill an American.

Last edited:
José;4110283 said:

LilOlLady get paid to come up with these ideas. I do them without having to leave my bed. At least I am still paying taxes,I is this the BEST idea you can come up with. Jose Jalapena, I can run circles around you on my worse day.:eusa_hand:
Yes, Jalapena. :lol:

Just wait a few minutes and I will have another "brilliant idea" and I will get paid for it.:eusa_whistle:

Calm down, Jose. Don't let a LilOlLady get your drawers in bunches. She must be hitting to close to home. Like heaping hot coals in your butt. You are not match for this LilOlLady so give it up because I got more if you want more.:eusa_whistle:

People... I'm gonna let off my chest something I kept to myself for a long time.

I say to the members of the US Message Board I am a Latino named José but for all they know I could just as well be a 2 meter tall, blond, blue eyed norwegian named BJØRG.

We are all disembodied personas on the Internet and there's no way of knowing for sure if we are who we say we are.

Having said that, I must admit there's nothing special about me... I'm just a regular guy who enjoys debating politics on the Internet...

LilOlLady, on the other hand, is anything but an average poster.

Stop for a moment and think about this:

Can you imagine an old lady in her 70's, bound to a wheelchair that at some point in her life decides to wage a war against illegal immigration and gets paid to do it online?? An old lady totally obsessed by the subject, who rarely if ever discusses anything else?

Granny, I never told you this before... but if you really are who you say you are (and I have no reason to doubt you) you are one of the most interesting, fascinating individuals I have ever met online. You look like a Holywood movie character not like a regular online debater.

You really deserve to have your life portrayed by the american press, a segment on 60 Minutes or at least a newspaper story... I can even imagine the headline:

"Confined to a wheelchair, septuagenarian native american lady embarks on a personal crusade against illegal immigration."

Please, Lil, do not get the wrong idea that I am mocking you. I really admire your uniqueness. You're a fascinating human being and I'd love to meet you IRL. : )

Last edited:
Originally posted by SW2SILVER

SILVER, since you wrongly think I'm indifferent to your plight, let me rewrite an old message I posted here that you almost certainly missed:

"It's really sad to read the posts by SW2SILVER. When he complains about the fact that his niece married an illegal mexican and had a mixed race child or that illegals regularly bully him, you clearly see an Anglo extremely depressed, embittered by the fact that his racial and cultural heritage is being dilluted by hispanic immigration.

You can almost "touch" his sadness, his emotional devastation. Anyone who has ever read a single post by him will attest to what I'm saying.

The guy makes Angelhair and LilOlLady sound like staunch supporters of illegal immigration.

It's an awful experience to see so much suffering in a fellow human being."

Last edited:
As you can see, SILVER, I'm not the "callous Latino", totally indiferent to your bad experiences with hispanics you think I am.

Originally posted by Xchel
while I agree that orgs such as Zetas should be considered terrorists, Calderon calls them that himself, because that is what they are. I have watched first hand what they do.

Terrorists cause terror to achieve political goals, Xchel, for example:

OBL = 9/11 = American troops out of Saudi Arabia.

The only goal the mexican cartels have when they cut off heads and slaughter dozens in mexican night clubs is to be left alone to send drugs to the United States.

No political goal = "only" organised crime, not terrorist organisations.

But let's not start a tiring, pointless debate on semantics : )

José;4122654 said:
Originally posted by Xchel
while I agree that orgs such as Zetas should be considered terrorists, Calderon calls them that himself, because that is what they are. I have watched first hand what they do.

Terrorists cause terror to achieve political goals, Xchel, for example:

OBL = 9/11 = American troops out of Saudi Arabia.

The only goal the mexican cartels have when they cut off heads and slaughter dozens in mexican night clubs is to be left alone to send drugs to the United States.

No political goal = "only" organised crime, not terrorist organisations.

But let's not start a tiring, pointless debate on semantics : )

when they murder politicians and police officers that seems pretty political to me.

If they were declared terrorist then maybe we could go after them as we go after terrorist. Now we just consider them a criminal organization and don't exactly do anything unless they are caught smuggling drugs or kill an American.

we don't need to create more wars or invade other countries we have done too much of that lately.

Forum List

Back