Mexican Cartels found with 20,499 US made guns

This is how these dunces in our Government try to find out where all the guns end up, just by selling them guns? This madness has no end. ~BH

agreed, it was a stupid program. whats next giving them rocket launchers?

I know that the cartels already have 50 cal. Sniper rifles that only law enforcement and the U.S Military are allowed to have. ~BH

What about the claim that the US Justice Department odered the ATF to allow guns into Mexican hands?

Sounds a lot like the Clinton policy of not prosecuting gun crimes so that more stringent legislation can be passed to remove legal guns from the hands of ordinary Americans.

Agent Dodson made his allegations to CBS News, saying that he was ordered to lets guns through during his time stationed at the ATF’s Phoenix offices.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata was shot and killed in Mexico this February by a gun bought in Dallas, Texas

He said: ‘I'm boots on the ground in Phoenix, telling you we've been doing it every day since I've been here.
‘We just knew it wasn't going to end well. There's just no way it could.’
CBS also said it had a video it claims was filmed by ATF agents showing AK47s being smuggled into Mexico, while the authorities looked on.

Read more: U.S. Justice Department ordered ATF to allow guns to cross border into Mexico which were used to kill American agents' | Mail Online

wow, quoting a tabloid out of the UK, such an extremely reliable source.....

ill finish reading that article right after i finishing the one about Hugh Hefner, Arnolds mistress and Kate Middleton quoted at the top of the page...
There are other sources; I heard this on Fox News Channel just last night,,, but another unreliable and disreputable source... eh?
Don't let anything burst your bubble.

And BTW that was reported directly to CBS News.

Last edited:
one brick at a time isnt an answer to my questions, its an attempt at a witty response that failed miserably...

but i guess thats over your head too

It the perfect answer to your question...that's why you hate it.

wow, youre intelligence is really lacking these days isn't it :cuckoo:

Alright, you win, you want to debate gun control, I'll debate gun control.

Read this thread - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ents-for-supporting-gun-ownership-rights.html

Everything you want to know about my position is there.

My input starts at post #107

Are you guys ready for when the drug cartels start crossing the border with Middle East and Chinese army behind them. Do you have your AR 15 ready?

What about the claim that the US Justice Department odered the ATF to allow guns into Mexican hands?

Sounds a lot like the Clinton policy of not prosecuting gun crimes so that more stringent legislation can be passed to remove legal guns from the hands of ordinary Americans.

Read more: U.S. Justice Department ordered ATF to allow guns to cross border into Mexico which were used to kill American agents' | Mail Online

ill finish reading that article right after i finishing the one about Hugh Hefner, Arnolds mistress and Kate Middleton quoted at the top of the page...
There are other sources; I heard this on Fox News Channel just last night,,, but another unreliable and disreputable source... eh?

Fox news is unreliable for this reason and this reason only.

They readily admitted it was not their job to report the news as fact.

Well, thanks at least for showing me that you are a troll and I shouldn't bother posting in your threads. Carry on.

Okay, are you done with that ?

Good.

Now here is the bottom line.

Gun Control doesn't work...never has.

Gun laws only penalize law abiding citizens, criminals by definition don't obey the law.

There are more guns in the U.S. than ever before, thanks in no small part to President Obama...and yet violent crime is still at all time lows.

Obama did the NRA a huge favor...he singlehandedly proved beyond any doubt that more guns equals less crime during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

Now, you tell me, why should we impose gun control.

FYI: And BTW that was reported directly to CBS News.

Well, thanks at least for showing me that you are a troll and I shouldn't bother posting in your threads. Carry on.

here you go for more evidence

In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a typical example of how government runs everything. The politicians are trying to destroy the common man in America, make our enemies rich and sell us out to the highest bidder.

FYI: And BTW that was reported directly to CBS News.

im not saying i dont believe it, i always question unreliable sources thats all. and i do agree it was a stupid program.

The American Public, as well as the family of the murdered border agent, deserve to know who authorized American guns to be sold to known Mexican Drug cartels.

If Holder knew, he should be forced out of office.

If Obama knew....

Okay, are you done with that ?

Good.

Now here is the bottom line.

Gun Control doesn't work...never has.

Gun laws only penalize law abiding citizens, criminals by definition don't obey the law.

There are more guns in the U.S. than ever before, thanks in no small part to President Obama...and yet violent crime is still at all time lows.

Obama did the NRA a huge favor...he singlehandedly proved beyond any doubt that more guns equals less crime during the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

Now, you tell me, why should we impose gun control.

gun control do in fact work.

States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death

VPC - Press Release - (05/06/2009) - States with Higher Gun Ownership and Weak Gun Laws Lead Nation in Gun Death

States with the Five Highest Gun Death Rates
Rank State Gun Ownership Gun Deaths / 100,000
1 Louisiana 45.6 percent 19.58
2 Alabama 57.2 percent 16.99
3 Alaska 60.6 percent 16.38
3 Mississippi 54.3 percent 16.38
5 Nevada 31.5 percent 16.25

States with the Five Lowest Gun Death Rates

Rank State Gun Ownership Gun Deaths / 100,000
50 Hawaii 9.7 percent 2.58
49 Massachusetts 12.8 percent 3.28
48 Rhode Island 13.3 percent 4.43
47 Connecticut 16.2 percent 4.95
46 New York 18.1 percent 5.20

VPC Legislative Director Kristen Rand states, "More guns means more gun death and injury. Fewer guns means less gun death and injury. It's a simple equation."

The VPC defined states with "weak" gun laws as those that add little or nothing to federal restrictions and have permissive concealed carry laws allowing civilians to carry concealed handguns. States with "strong" gun laws were defined as those that add significant state regulation in addition to federal law, such as restricting access to particularly hazardous types of firearms (for example, assault weapons), setting minimum safety standards for firearms and/or requiring a permit to purchase a firearm, and have restrictive concealed carry laws.

The people in the low gun ownership states must find other methods of committing suicide.

The American Public, as well as the family of the murdered border agent, deserve to know who authorized American guns to be sold to known Mexican Drug cartels.

If Holder knew, he should be forced out of office.

If Obama knew....

I really can't see how the Top Cop of the nation Eric Holder, Attorney General of the United States didn't know especially, when Obama, Holder and Napolitano are so concerned about controlling the Border States on immigration. If Eric Holder didn't know about the sting he is not doing his job. Let's see who he blames for this and see if he gets someone else fired for his wrong doing. As for Obama he needs to go.

Forum List

Back