Mexican Cartels found with 20,499 US made guns

explain how gun control = people control?

i dont see how limiting your ability to automatic weapons, or high capacity clips, or requiring a background check on the sales of all gun both private and public is people control.

One brick at a time. :eusa_whistle:

:confused:

really thats your answer..... :cuckoo:

well, you already admitted you "don't see it" that's why you are a liberal innit?

explain how gun control = people control?

i dont see how limiting your ability to automatic weapons, or high capacity clips, or requiring a background check on the sales of all gun both private and public is people control.

One brick at a time. :eusa_whistle:

It wasn't so long ago when they were looking to outlaw ammo. Big run on it too, I had to wait 2 weeks because of the backorder. You can't just have total gun control overnight, you have to do a little at a time. So yes, that is my answer, sorry you can't comprehend. :cuckoo:

well, you already admitted you "don't see it" that's why you are a liberal innit?

one brick at a time isnt an answer to my questions, its an attempt at a witty response that failed miserably...

but i guess thats over your head too

No...it's a comprehension problem....sorry, I just didn't know who I was dealing with.
I'll paint a better picture next time. :razz:

What this article fails to mention is that 90% of the guns are untraceable, the 70% being USA is 70% of the 10% that makes up the 100% of total cartel weaponry.

one brick at a time isnt an answer to my questions, its an attempt at a witty response that failed miserably...

but i guess thats over your head too

No...it's a comprehension problem....sorry, I just didn't know who I was dealing with.
I'll paint a better picture next time. :razz:

exactly, gun control is not the only solution, but it is one of those that we can control. first and foremost i am not against guns. but i favor gun control as a way to limit criminals from getting guys. now will this completely prevent criminals from getting their hands on guns? no, but can it limit them, yes.

i dont see the problem with doing everything i listed. no automatic weapons, no large capacity clips, background checks for all gun sales public and private. i would even go farther to try say that all guns would need to ballistic tested prior to sale. so if that gun was used in a crime, it would traceable to the owner. how exactly are these "bad" things?

What this article fails to mention is that 90% of the guns are untraceable, the 70% being USA is 70% of the 10% that makes up the 100% of total cartel weaponry.

Report: 70% of arms seized in Mexico are from U.S.

MEXICO CITY (AP) — About 70 percent of the guns seized in Mexico and submitted to a U.S. gun-tracing program came from the United States, according to a report released by three U.S. senators Monday.

What about the claim that the US Justice Department odered the ATF to allow guns into Mexican hands?

Sounds a lot like the Clinton policy of not prosecuting gun crimes so that more stringent legislation can be passed to remove legal guns from the hands of ordinary Americans.

Agent Dodson made his allegations to CBS News, saying that he was ordered to lets guns through during his time stationed at the ATF’s Phoenix offices.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata was shot and killed in Mexico this February by a gun bought in Dallas, Texas

He said: ‘I'm boots on the ground in Phoenix, telling you we've been doing it every day since I've been here.
‘We just knew it wasn't going to end well. There's just no way it could.’
CBS also said it had a video it claims was filmed by ATF agents showing AK47s being smuggled into Mexico, while the authorities looked on.

Read more: U.S. Justice Department ordered ATF to allow guns to cross border into Mexico which were used to kill American agents' | Mail Online

Last edited:
What about the claim that the US Justice Department odered the ATF to allow guns into Mexican hands?

Sounds a lot like the Clinton policy of not prosecuting gun crimes so that more stringent legislation can be passed to remove legal guns from the hands of ordinary Americans.

Agent Dodson made his allegations to CBS News, saying that he was ordered to lets guns through during his time stationed at the ATF’s Phoenix offices.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata was shot and killed in Mexico this February by a gun bought in Dallas, Texas

He said: ‘I'm boots on the ground in Phoenix, telling you we've been doing it every day since I've been here.
‘We just knew it wasn't going to end well. There's just no way it could.’
CBS also said it had a video it claims was filmed by ATF agents showing AK47s being smuggled into Mexico, while the authorities looked on.

Read more: U.S. Justice Department ordered ATF to allow guns to cross border into Mexico which were used to kill American agents' | Mail Online

wow, quoting a tabloid out of the UK, such an extremely reliable source.....

ill finish reading that article right after i finishing the one about Hugh Hefner, Arnolds mistress and Kate Middleton quoted at the top of the page...

To some, it might sound as if Obama is saying 90 percent of all guns captured from the cartels originated in America. But that's not what the president means, senior National Security Council Spokesman Denis McDonough told FOX News on Saturday.

"By recovered he means traceable, guns traced back to the United States," McDonough said. "These are ATF (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) numbers. These are the guns submitted to the ATF for tracing. That's what we mean by recovered."
As FOX News has previously reported, a large percentage of firearms recovered in Mexico from the drug cartels are not submitted to U.S. officials for tracing because they lack the necessary markings.

Obama Repeats '90 Percent' Stat for U.S. Guns Recovered in Mexico - FoxNews.com

Forum List

Back