Mexican assassins coming across border Big Sis thinks should not be militarized

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Maybe we should just legalized cocaine, marijuana, and heroin?

Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.

Mexican assassins headed to Arizona - Washington Times

The sheriff said he had asked the Obama administration for 3,000 National Guard soldiers to patrol the border, but instead got 15 signs. He also has confirmed that he got the Homeland Security memo warning of the assassins.

Looks like we're Wayyyyyyy overdue to put the military on the border to handle the drug smugglers and their assassins. I want the GOP candidates to vow to secure the borders.

Looks like we're Wayyyyyyy overdue to put the military on the border to handle the drug smugglers and their assassins. I want the GOP candidates to vow to secure the borders.

I don't think obie wan has even acknowledged the murder of the young man just recently. Remember now he stood with Calderone and :clap2: Mexico and pretty much said "fuck you" to Jan Brewer.

I don't think obie wan has even acknowledged the murder of the young man just recently. Remember now he stood with Calderone and :clap2: Mexico and pretty much said "fuck you" to Jan Brewer.

The topper was suing AZ for trying to protect US citizens. Can you imagine the 2012 debates? If anyone is keeping track of the bad decisions it will be another McGovern tally.

Forum List

Back