Mets got me watching baseball again

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Everyone on sports talk radio was telling us they were stupid for not selling at the deadline. Instead they picked up a nice starting pitcher and have won 11 out of the last 12. LFGM!

Go Cubbies...

b8bd293d8235355159e6c5d6553f681c.gif

Everyone on sports talk radio was telling us they were stupid for not selling at the deadline. Instead they picked up a nice starting pitcher and have won 11 out of the last 12. LFGM!

that division that the Mets play in is wide open so anybody could win that division.

Put it in the books! 13 out of the last 14! Best record in baseball since the All Star break!

Until they show me they can beat the Phillies Im not impressed

Another huge win!!! Seven in a row!!! Came back after being down 3 runs in the 9th!!!

This team is making the playoffs!!

I haven’t had this much fun watching baseball in a long time

Another huge win!!! Seven in a row!!! Came back after being down 3 runs in the 9th!!!

That HR by Frazier in the 9th made my dick hard because I had $100 on him hitting a HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODD FRAZIER~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put it in the books! 13 out of the last 14! Best record in baseball since the All Star break!

just wondering,since you are a Mets fan,which catagory of these two do you fall in?

1. I like the Mets but I dont like the Yankees.I hate them and I root against them all the time.

or 2. The Yankees are my second favorite team and as long as they are not playing the Mets,I root for them in the world series.

That HR by Frazier in the 9th made my dick hard because I had $100 on him hitting a HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODD FRAZIER~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice bet

just wondering,since you are a Mets fan,which catagory of these two do you fall in?

1. I like the Mets but I dont like the Yankees.I hate them and I root against them all the time.

or 2. The Yankees are my second favorite team and as long as they are not playing the Mets,I root for them in the world series.

1)

EIGTH!!!!

How can anyone not love this team

EIGTH!!!!

How can anyone not love this team

I was hoping they got 3 runs when the score was tied at 3 because I took the over on 8. I think they had 2 men on base and 1 out

1)

I being a Royals fans naturally i have the same agreement as you do on hating the yankees. This was my favorite moment in Yankees history.:D

do you remember this moment,did you watch it when it happened back then?:2up:

the thing that was so extra special about winning that game was not just finally beating the yankees after they beat my Royals three straight years in a row from 76 to 78,was the fact they SWEPT them.:dance::banana:

Each year the Royals lost to them they at least never got swept by them.Matter of fact in 76 and 77,they took them to the 5th game till they lost it in the bottom of the 9th both times. 78 they lost to them in 4 games. I get goosebumps everytime i see and relive this moment.:biggrin:

again,do you remember seeing this happen at the time back then when it did? if not,you DO remember hearing about over the years right? till now,had you seen this moment?

Yeah Im fine with the Mets,never had anything against them.Its just the yankees i never could stand same as you.

whitey herzog would always find a way to blow it for the royals in the playoff games against the yankees.they should have won it in 76 and 77 if not for his incompetence. 78 was a different story,they were the most talented team that year.

I would always say back then-Man if they would just get rid of whitey herzog,they could beat the yankees. guess what? I was a prophet,once they DID get rid of him,they DID beat the yankees in the playoffs.:D

1)

I being a Royals fans naturally i have the same agreement as you do on hating the yankees. This was my favorite moment in Yankees history.:D

the thing that was so extra special about winning that game was not just finally beating the yankees after they beat my Royals three straight years in a row from 76 to 78,was the fact they SWEPT them.:dance::banana:

Each year the Royals lost to them they at least never got swept by them.Matter of fact in 76 and 77,they took them to the 5th game till they lost it in the bottom of the 9th both times. 78 they lost to them in 4 games. I get goosebumps everytime i see and relive this moment.:biggrin:

again,do you remember seeing this happen at the time back then when it did? if not,you DO remember hearing about over the years right? till now,had you seen this moment?

Yeah Im fine with the Mets,never had anything against them.Its just the yankees i never could stand same as you.

whitey herzog would always find a way to blow it for the royals in the playoff games against the yankees.they should have won it in 76 and 77 if not for his incompetence. 78 was a different story,they were the most talented team that year.

I would always say back then-Man if they would just get rid of whitey herzog,they could beat the yankees. guess what? I was a prophet,once they DID get rid of him,they DID beat the yankees in the playoffs.:D

How could I forget ?! Lol

After Diaz blew a 6 run lead in the bottom on the 9th I’m all about football season!

1)

How could I forget ?! Lol

did you watch it at the TIME it happened back then that year or do you you only know about it from seeing the clip over the years? those were the good old days when small market teams had just as much a chance to be in the world series as the big market teams did.

Forum List

Back