Method to leak names of Canadian operatives to U.S media?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I have a few names and specific details I am sure will be of interest to those in the media who are interested in investigative reporting, and/or protecting capitalist/US interests. I am wondering if any of you know of a safe, secure and discreet method of doing this as there are instances in which I don't want the Canadian government to know what I know, I only want the U.S mechanism to work it's way and have Canada face consequences. There have been and will continue to be instances, in which I don't care and used the phone or an email address I find. I choose to vary my methodology depending on the details being shared.

I have found a unique way to share details with a few newspapers, I am looking for any further suggestions, especially to reach out to Fox, WSJ and other right leaning news outlets. Surely when protecting sources and details there must be a method. I know if I go through particular sources, based on the content matter, that it will find it's way to the appropriate U.S authorities, I just don't want Canadian authorities to get any advance notice of this on my end, if this makes sense to some of you.

A different request yes, but a vital one as I continue to blow the Whistle, while NAFTA and other key economic decisions are being made.

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

Okay, I'll come clean. I'm a French Canadian, Pakistani Indian, Russian Chinese Canadian operative working in the US. Ya got me.......... I give up.........

Okay, I'll come clean. I'm a French Canadian, Pakistani Indian, Russian Chinese Canadian operative working in the US. Ya got me.......... I give up.........

As long as you're not working for CSIS, the RCMP, OPP, TPS or some other Canadian security agency, you have nothing to worry about.

I did find some useful information from the Freedom of the Press Foundation in America. Great to see that some countries take liberty, justice and accountability so seriously , I assume it is relative to ones sacrifice for such ideals around the globe. When your nation sacrifices so many of it's good citizens for such principles, you take it to heart.

As long as you're not working for CSIS, the RCMP, OPP, TPS or some other Canadian security agency, you have nothing to worry about.

I did find some useful information from the Freedom of the Press Foundation in America. Great to see that some countries take liberty, justice and accountability so seriously , I assume it is relative to ones sacrifice for such ideals around the globe. When your nation sacrifices so many of it's good citizens for such principles, you take it to heart.
Don'tcha know, I work for all of them at the same time as well as the CIA, Mossad, the FSB, the MSS, Mi6, the GID and all of the rest of the world's spy networks..........

Don'tcha know, I work for all of them at the same time as well as the CIA, Mossad, the FSB, the MSS, Mi6, the GID and all of the rest of the world's spy networks..........

Naw, with your sarcasm I would peg you as an undercover cop. Definitely not the FBI, as they are methodical and don't chase rabbits, concerned with real threats and Nationa Security.

Shhhh, don't worry, it's our little secret.

Naw, with your sarcasm I would peg you as an undercover cop. Definitely not the FBI, as they are methodical and don't chase rabbits, concerned with real threats and Nationa Security.

Shhhh, don't worry, it's our little secret.
You actually have a sense of humor. That's a pleasant surprise....... :thup:

Forum List

Back