METAL

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
Sick of the drama of this forum so I'll take a break from the nonsense and post some of the music that pops up in my playlist as I browse news sites.

That the kind of music for Montrovant
19302.jpg
! not to much my cup tea well maybe this one.

That the kind of music for Montrovant
19302.jpg
! not to much my cup tea well maybe this one.

Gorgoroth isn't quite me. :) I actually prefer Hells Bells or Crazy Train.

The Amon Amarth is more something I'd listen to, although I'm not a fan of the band.

If we're talking about really heavy stuff, this is more my style:

Or if I want something a bit less traditional, more off-time and jarring changes, something like this:

I actually listen to a lot of lighter metal, though.

I grew up listening to cannibal corpse, they were my first death metal band. Saw em live a couple times when they still had their original vocalist. I dabble in lighter forms of metal too...

I grew up listening to cannibal corpse, they were my first death metal band. Saw em live a couple times when they still had their original vocalist. I dabble in lighter forms of metal too...

I started with hair bands in the 80s. Then I moved on to late 80s/90s thrash, before finding death metal in the 90s. I'm not sure, but I think Deicide's first album was the first death metal album I owned. I had listened to some other death metal bands, Death, Obituary, stuff like that, but I think Deicide was the first time I got hooked on a death metal band.

I like plenty of stuff in more of a metalcore genre: As I Lay Dying, Bleeding Through, All That Remains, Demon Hunter, things in that sort of area.

Just recently I've found myself listening to Dangerous Toys, a hair band from way back that I hadn't listened to in many years. I noticed a song from them on youtube one day and started listening, and I still like their stuff well enough. :)

Alice cooper is the man. Here's some easy listening happy black metal for you:

I used to listen to that shit I can't stand it now

IMO the best decade for rock was the 70's. The 80's sucked. Grunge was OK now I listen to mostly Blues. It's where everything began for American music

Forum List

Back