Metal?

In another example of me finding and liking a band, only to find out they broke up, here's Ready, Set, Fall. Something about the switch to the softer chorus in this song really appeals to me. Unfortunately, the band only had 1 album and broke up last year.

Metal is not just music it is a culture and one that mudhole stomps social justice warrior pussies.
Wait. Metal fans aren't for social justice? What kind of metal heads are you hanging out with? Metal heads often suffer through bullying and being ostracized for their choice in music and dress. I know I was as a teenager. And that helped to shape who I am today - a person who believes in equal rights and fair treatment.

Metal is not just music it is a culture and one that mudhole stomps social justice warrior pussies.
Wait. Metal fans aren't for social justice? What kind of metal heads are you hanging out with? Metal heads often suffer through bullying and being ostracized for their choice in music and dress. I know I was as a teenager. And that helped to shape who I am today - a person who believes in equal rights and fair treatment.
Like I said no sjw.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Like I said no sjw.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You have bad taste in metal and politics.

Forum List

Back