CDZ Meta vs epi-genetics

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
epi-genetics refers to methyl/acetl blocks preventing the expression of genetic traits in offspring. It drives biologists nuts. Meta-genetics is the wilder and woolier version of the same thing as in humans are semi-aquatic and in order to get to that point from an ape a whole bunch of switches in the DNA have to change state more or less simultaneously. There is no plausible model of how this can happen.

epi-genetics refers to methyl/acetl blocks preventing the expression of genetic traits in offspring. It drives biologists nuts. Meta-genetics is the wilder and woolier version of the same thing as in humans are semi-aquatic and in order to get to that point from an ape a whole bunch of switches in the DNA have to change state more or less simultaneously. There is no plausible model of how this can happen.

So you don't understand how we could have evolved from apes or chimp like creatures?

Sometimes I think we haven't made it all that far lol.

Really its a time thing that makes me think evolution is the probably course over the last 4 to 6 million years. And yeah, it is not outside my belief system to think an almighty being came and tweaked something because he was bored watching saber-tooth tigers grow specialized teeth.

The Hari Krishnas and their criticisms of the evolutionary model are based on suppressed facts which gets real interesting fast. It gets real confusing fast too because of the 100s of billions of years imputed to the existence of the Earth.

Forum List

Back