Met Ralph Reed yesterday...

clumzgirl

Mar 27, 2004
ohio
I know photos are for the photo section but he spoke about the election so I'm claiming an exemption here!!

You might remember him from his work with the Christian Coalition, but yesterday he came to Salem, Ohio to speak about the importance of the last 72 hours of the election, and pushing people to get off their asses and vote. Or, if they're not able to get off their asses, then to vote absentee. (My paraphrasing, not is actual words.) I'm posting a link to a local newspaper article on the visit, but the reporter must have dropped out of high school it's so poorly written.

We met at our new HQ and there were about 30 of us invited to have lunch with him, including church leaders and volunteer leaders. Currently, he's heading up the Bush Cheney campaign in the southeastern US, but lately he's been touring the battleground states to stir up participation and renew those of us who are burning out after several months of this! It worked! Very nice to have someone of this stature speak to you directly (did I mention his eyes are VERY blue?!) and shake your hand.

And for the ladies: Yes, he's quite handsome, although he's a small man with small features and a Kerry-esque tan!

Attachments

• $Ralph Reed.jpg
    $Ralph Reed.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 68
He has really come up the ranks in the Republican Party as well he should, he has done some great things. How nice that you got to meet him!

clumzgirl said:
I know photos are for the photo section but he spoke about the election so I'm claiming an exemption here!!

You might remember him from his work with the Christian Coalition, but yesterday he came to Salem, Ohio to speak about the importance of the last 72 hours of the election, and pushing people to get off their asses and vote. Or, if they're not able to get off their asses, then to vote absentee. (My paraphrasing, not is actual words.) I'm posting a link to a local newspaper article on the visit, but the reporter must have dropped out of high school it's so poorly written.

We met at our new HQ and there were about 30 of us invited to have lunch with him, including church leaders and volunteer leaders. Currently, he's heading up the Bush Cheney campaign in the southeastern US, but lately he's been touring the battleground states to stir up participation and renew those of us who are burning out after several months of this! It worked! Very nice to have someone of this stature speak to you directly (did I mention his eyes are VERY blue?!) and shake your hand.

And for the ladies: Yes, he's quite handsome, although he's a small man with small features and a Kerry-esque tan!

COOL--don't wash any place where he touched you ! :D

How amusing to see he's dropped his sackcloth-routine, and is back in his....

......where he's more comfortable.​

Forum List

Back