Mestizo invades home, stabs 4-year old White boy to death

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
(Nov. 11) -- Authorities in Oklahoma have arrested a teenager in the brutal slaying of child, who was stabbed 36 times. The killing was committed during a home-invasion robbery, police said.

"In my entire career, I've never seen anything like this," Muskogee police Cpl. Pedro Zardeneta told Kansas City's KMBC. "It's sad."

Officials with the Muskogee Police Department did not return calls for comment from AOL News today. According to online reports, Aaron Laconsello, 18, was arrested Tuesday after police were called to a home in the 700 block of North N Street to investigate a home invasion and assault.

aaron-laconsello_20101110091243_320_240.JPG

1289516809797.JPEG

4-Year-Old Dakota Lane Killed in Home Invasion Was Stabbed 36 Times

Our nation is a beautiful mosaic of peoples, beliefs and cultures. We are all colors of the rainbow. Diversity is our greatest strength. All races are equal. You can't judge anyone based on the color of their skin.

Oh, wait. Actually, "diversity" just means having a Hispanic piece of shit who shouldn't be here to begin with stab your child to death. Man, that sucks.

I don't think this young man is actually Hispanic. Probably Native American and White. He was also known by the name Aaron Michael Hooper. Not sure if the name Laconsello is of Spanish origins.

I don't know why people pick an isolated case like this, and try to condemn a whole race. Most psychotic serial killers are White males, what do you make of that?

Obviously... the mexican killed the boy because he was a dirty mexican, and that's what dirty Mexicans do.

Fucking retards.

I don't know why people pick an isolated case like this, and try to condemn a whole race. Most psychotic serial killers are White males, what do you make of that?

You contradicted yourself.

The reality is that illegal aliens and crime DO form a pattern... one that's a double-damner for my race: One, the fuckers aren't even supposed to be here to begin with, and then, they kill us on top of that. Kinda puts the lie to the whole "they're just here to work" rosy-glasses bullshit from the left (and right, sorry to say).

Here's as good a treatment of illegals and crime as you'll read anywhere:

http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

Blacks and crime:

http://www.colorofcrime.com/

A black person if 50 TIMES MORE LIKELY TO COMMIT HOMICIDE than a white person. Yo, bro... I don't think we're just being racist generalizers to note that stat. Or how about this: the rate of white-on-black rape is statistically NEGLIGIBLE, but check out how often black males rape white females:

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

Last edited:
(Nov. 11) -- Authorities in Oklahoma have arrested a teenager in the brutal slaying of child, who was stabbed 36 times. The killing was committed during a home-invasion robbery, police said.

"In my entire career, I've never seen anything like this," Muskogee police Cpl. Pedro Zardeneta told Kansas City's KMBC. "It's sad."

Officials with the Muskogee Police Department did not return calls for comment from AOL News today. According to online reports, Aaron Laconsello, 18, was arrested Tuesday after police were called to a home in the 700 block of North N Street to investigate a home invasion and assault.

aaron-laconsello_20101110091243_320_240.JPG

1289516809797.JPEG

4-Year-Old Dakota Lane Killed in Home Invasion Was Stabbed 36 Times

LA RAZA:
The 4 year old pulled a gun and the Mexican had to defend himself. LA RAZA is suing the gringo family for a million dollars for pain and suffering to the poor Mexican.

New Topics

Forum List

Back