But G-d says there is sin.....and you say you are never Separated from G-d, so why the need to achieve a restoration of closeness with G-d if you are never separated from him, and there is no sin?

Judaisms god is not the same as our God, this is why they say that their god says there is no sin and no Hell. So I maintain my position that their messiah they wait for is going to be what in our Bible tells us will be The Anti-Christ. I think it would help if Christians begin to realise we have ZERO in common with Judaism, it's beliefs or it's rituals this is not rocket science, if we did have ANYTHING in common with that crowd then we would HAVE to begin with also REJECTING Jesus Christ as The Messiah, then REJECT there is no Heaven OR Hell, then REJECT there is NO Resurrection OR Afterlife, this is not rocket science, it is easy to comprehend:

Judaism = NO Jesus Christ The Messiah.
Judaism = NO sin.
Judaism = NO Hell.
Judaism = NO Heaven.
Judaism = NO Resurrection OR Afterlife.

Christianity = Jesus Christ IS The Messiah.
Christianity = YES there is sin.
Christianity = YES there is a Hell.
Christianity = YES there is a Heaven.
Christianity = YES there IS Resurrection AND an Afterlife.

Oil and water oil and water. The majority of what is in our Christian Bible Judaism REJECTS, they want to brainwash those who they think they can get to to get them to follow THEM instead, they do this not openly but in a subtle way the End Game as their god instructs them is to convince as many Christians as they can to turn AWAY from Jesus Christ who is Our Salvation and instead to follow their Pagan god who will put his representative on this earth during The End Times a man in human form who will perform with the power from Satan perform the miracles so that Judaism will then say THIS MAN IS THE MESSIAH, he will have the rebuilding of The Third Temple as his seat, he will enter it and perform The Abomination of Desolation which will be him declaring himself Jesus Christ and x amount of Christians who have the Judaism Fetish will FOLLOW and ACCEPT him and WILL take The Mark of The Beast and will be thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with The Anti-Christ and The False Prophet. They do NOT FEAR Hell like we Christians are taught to FEAR Hell and Eternal Damnation, their version of Hell is our version of Heaven, everything is inverted and upside down in their world.

I'm not sure you can take one person's view of Judaism and make assumptions from that. I have talked to Jews who believe in just about everything you listed.

And to make a judgment upon a people saying they will do this and they will do that during The Tribulation, is also rather wrong headed. None of the prophesies specifically state who is going to take The Mark of AntiChrist for instance. In fact, as I have told you before, Jews refuse to worship AntiChrist during The Tribulation and they have to flee in to The Wilderness 'sila' because he makes war against Israel and all those that refuse his mark, for them refusing to worship him.

They will be Messianic Jews I would think.

Not ALL Jews refuse to worship The Anti-Christ, only a percentage of them do. What IS Israel in our Bible? Is it a nation OR is it Our Lord's Church on Earth, we are ALL Israelites who believe in Our Lord OR ONLY a land called Israel is to survive and EVERY OTHER LIVING THING is to perish? Again to ACCEPT what they are telling you you have to do you will have to REJECT Jesus Christ as The Messiah, you cannot accept what they say and agree with them and follow them IF they are REJECTING Jesus Christ and YOU are ACCEPTING Jesus Christ, logic dictates that you HAVE to DENOUNCE Jesus Christ and REJECT Him as The Messiah.

Lucy: What are the 144,000?

They are 12,000 Hebrew Christians from each of The 12 Tribes of Israel during The Great Tribulation who are Filled With The Spirit of God and who go out Preaching The Gospel of Christ through out the whole world. God protects these Christian Hebrews and they are Indestructable and Invincible during The Tribulation. Nothing can harm them, not even The AntiChrist.

When their preaching is done, all 144,000 of them will be on top of Mount Zion when Messiah Descends To Earth. These 144,000 will be so filled with The Spirit that many Gentiles and Jews will turn to Christ despite knowing that it will cost them their lives. Think on that.

Right now, there is a veil that is upon the minds and hearts of many people. During The Great Tribulation that veil is lifted for those people. While many will accept The Mark of AntiChrist and worship him, many will accept The Messiah and they will be Martyred during The Last 3/12 years of The Great Tribulation.

"They are 12,000 Hebrew Christians from each of The 12 Tribes of Israel during The Great Tribulation who are Filled With The Spirit of God and who go out Preaching The Gospel of Christ through out the whole world. God protects these Christian Hebrews and they are Indestructable and Invincible during The Tribulation. Nothing can harm them, not even The AntiChrist."

Yes Hebrew Christians = Messianic Jews. Hebrew Christians who have ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as The Messiah and they go out preaching The Gospel of Christ which is a Gospel that you have already seen REJECTED in this thread.

"When their preaching is done, all 144,000 of them will be on top of Mount Zion when Messiah Descends To Earth. These 144,000 will be so filled with The Spirit that many Gentiles and Jews will turn to Christ despite knowing that it will cost them their lives. Think on that."

Yes and that is WHY we must continue to pray for and help to guide as many Gentiles and Jews as we can to turn to The Light, to accept The Gospel of Jesus Christ and look forward to their Salvation and to NOT be weak and give in to The Anti-Christ's Agents who are promising them EVERYTHING in return for REJECTING Jesus Christ and taking The Mark of The Beast which will condemn their souls to Eternal Damnation, those who have no FEAR of Hell are because Hell is where they were spawned and that they look forward to returning to the realm of Lucifer.

"They are 12,000 Hebrew Christians from each of The 12 Tribes of Israel during The Great Tribulation who are Filled With The Spirit of God and who go out Preaching The Gospel of Christ through out the whole world. God protects these Christian Hebrews and they are Indestructable and Invincible during The Tribulation. Nothing can harm them, not even The AntiChrist."

Yes and they will ALL have a DNA link to The Biblical Hebrews, which rules out 99% of the world's Jews. And again the Hebrew Christians will be Messianic Jews which is not allowed in the MODERN nation of Israel.

Just so you know, The 144,000 Christian Hebrews turn to Christ During The Tribulation. They are not Christians before The Tribulation and Rapture. I believe these 144,000 are evangelized by The Two Witnesses.

Some say The Two Witnesses are Elijah and Enoch, or Elijah and Moses. We won't know who exactly they are now, but during that time, everyone on Earth and Heaven will know.

Per my statement before, I believe these 144,000 hear The Preachings and see the Miracles of The Two Witnesses in Israel, and accept Messiah then, witness The Two Witnesses being slain, then resurrected and ascend in to Heaven. It is then I believe their ministry starts.

The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of the messianic prophecies.

Messianic Prophecies ACCORDING to Judaism NOT Christianity, the situation is this you might get some to agree and eventually join YOU in trashing Jesus Christ as just a piece of shit but you are NOT going to get a majority of Mainstream Christians to join in with that, I do not consider Evangelicals to be Mainstream they are on the Fringe just listen to their preachers, idiots who on ONE hand say they WORSHIP Jesus Christ and on the OTHER hand say we have to follow like little dogs a crowd who REJECT and TRASH Jesus Christ as a piece of shit who was NEVER anything important.

The historical fact also is how many of the Jews in the world can show they have a DNA link to The Biblical Hebrews and not be that at some point in the Middle Ages their Ancestors converted from Paganism to Judaism? As opposed to converting from Paganism to Christianity or Islam. All of this idiocy that Evangelicals have been brainwashed with about God's Chosen so we HAVE to have The Fetish with them OR ELSE....so WHO are God's Chosen logically they are the ones who have a DNA link with The Biblical Hebrews, not the descendents of converts from Paganism to Judaism in the Middle Ages. The thing is ridiculous and IF at ANY point in time a crowd of whoever can illustrate with DNA they ARE descendents of The Biblical Hebrews then I will listen to them, because they WILL have blood in their veins of those who in Biblical Times were in The Holy Land.

Who is trashing Jesus Christ as a piece of shit? Certainly not me.

Messianic prophecies according to Judaism. Of course. That's the whole point. For Jews.

Okay and okay. But this illustrate again the difference between Judaism and Christianity and it's a BIG difference and this is why I say oil and water that Judaism and Christianity do not have many things in common, we do not share the same philosophy and we are polar opposites. One situation is that Judaism is never going to get a majority of Christians to think there is ANOTHER Messiah when the importance of Jesus Christ The Messiah is fundamental to Christianity.

The concern for many Christians is that IF we are on this planet when events begin and this Mashiach appears then many Christians of the Evangelical variety mainly are going to follow him as messiah and when they do that means they will have already Fallen because they will have turned AWAY from Jesus Christ because as a Christian you cannot have duel Messiahs you cannot have Jesus Christ AND Mashiach and worship BOTH of them.

We won't be here. We'll be with The Old Testament Saints and Prophets, The Dead In Christ, and we who are caught up alive to meet Messiah in The Air.

Daniel's 70th year is for The Jews, and the undecided who will be on Earth after The True Church is removed from Earth. And by True Church, we are not talking about a denomination, but only those people God knows who's hearts are with Him.

I HOPE this all going to happen in many hundreds of years from now. If NOT then yes we who accept Jesus Christ as The Messiah will NOT be here I am prepared to be beheaded as it is stated in our Bible will happen to those who do not reject Jesus Christ and take The Mark of The Beast.

"Daniel's 70th year is for The Jews, and the undecided who will be on Earth after The True Church is removed from Earth. And by True Church, we are not talking about a denomination, but only those people God knows who's hearts are with Him."

Yes and for the one's who are still on Earth during that time I pity them, it is going to be the most horrific situation in the history of the earth we are foretold this that it's going to be.

Judaisms god is not the same as our God, this is why they say that their god says there is no sin and no Hell. So I maintain my position that their messiah they wait for is going to be what in our Bible tells us will be The Anti-Christ. I think it would help if Christians begin to realise we have ZERO in common with Judaism, it's beliefs or it's rituals this is not rocket science, if we did have ANYTHING in common with that crowd then we would HAVE to begin with also REJECTING Jesus Christ as The Messiah, then REJECT there is no Heaven OR Hell, then REJECT there is NO Resurrection OR Afterlife, this is not rocket science, it is easy to comprehend:

Judaism = NO Jesus Christ The Messiah.
Judaism = NO sin.
Judaism = NO Hell.
Judaism = NO Heaven.
Judaism = NO Resurrection OR Afterlife.

Christianity = Jesus Christ IS The Messiah.
Christianity = YES there is sin.
Christianity = YES there is a Hell.
Christianity = YES there is a Heaven.
Christianity = YES there IS Resurrection AND an Afterlife.

Oil and water oil and water. The majority of what is in our Christian Bible Judaism REJECTS, they want to brainwash those who they think they can get to to get them to follow THEM instead, they do this not openly but in a subtle way the End Game as their god instructs them is to convince as many Christians as they can to turn AWAY from Jesus Christ who is Our Salvation and instead to follow their Pagan god who will put his representative on this earth during The End Times a man in human form who will perform with the power from Satan perform the miracles so that Judaism will then say THIS MAN IS THE MESSIAH, he will have the rebuilding of The Third Temple as his seat, he will enter it and perform The Abomination of Desolation which will be him declaring himself Jesus Christ and x amount of Christians who have the Judaism Fetish will FOLLOW and ACCEPT him and WILL take The Mark of The Beast and will be thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with The Anti-Christ and The False Prophet. They do NOT FEAR Hell like we Christians are taught to FEAR Hell and Eternal Damnation, their version of Hell is our version of Heaven, everything is inverted and upside down in their world.

I'm not sure you can take one person's view of Judaism and make assumptions from that. I have talked to Jews who believe in just about everything you listed.

And to make a judgment upon a people saying they will do this and they will do that during The Tribulation, is also rather wrong headed. None of the prophesies specifically state who is going to take The Mark of AntiChrist for instance. In fact, as I have told you before, Jews refuse to worship AntiChrist during The Tribulation and they have to flee in to The Wilderness 'sila' because he makes war against Israel and all those that refuse his mark, for them refusing to worship him.

Not ALL Jews refuse to worship The Anti-Christ, only a percentage of them do. What IS Israel in our Bible? Is it a nation OR is it Our Lord's Church on Earth, we are ALL Israelites who believe in Our Lord OR ONLY a land called Israel is to survive and EVERY OTHER LIVING THING is to perish? Again to ACCEPT what they are telling you you have to do you will have to REJECT Jesus Christ as The Messiah, you cannot accept what they say and agree with them and follow them IF they are REJECTING Jesus Christ and YOU are ACCEPTING Jesus Christ, logic dictates that you HAVE to DENOUNCE Jesus Christ and REJECT Him as The Messiah.

They are 12,000 Hebrew Christians from each of The 12 Tribes of Israel during The Great Tribulation who are Filled With The Spirit of God and who go out Preaching The Gospel of Christ through out the whole world. God protects these Christian Hebrews and they are Indestructable and Invincible during The Tribulation. Nothing can harm them, not even The AntiChrist.

When their preaching is done, all 144,000 of them will be on top of Mount Zion when Messiah Descends To Earth. These 144,000 will be so filled with The Spirit that many Gentiles and Jews will turn to Christ despite knowing that it will cost them their lives. Think on that.

Right now, there is a veil that is upon the minds and hearts of many people. During The Great Tribulation that veil is lifted for those people. While many will accept The Mark of AntiChrist and worship him, many will accept The Messiah and they will be Martyred during The Last 3/12 years of The Great Tribulation.

Yes Hebrew Christians = Messianic Jews. Hebrew Christians who have ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as The Messiah and they go out preaching The Gospel of Christ which is a Gospel that you have already seen REJECTED in this thread.

"When their preaching is done, all 144,000 of them will be on top of Mount Zion when Messiah Descends To Earth. These 144,000 will be so filled with The Spirit that many Gentiles and Jews will turn to Christ despite knowing that it will cost them their lives. Think on that."

Yes and that is WHY we must continue to pray for and help to guide as many Gentiles and Jews as we can to turn to The Light, to accept The Gospel of Jesus Christ and look forward to their Salvation and to NOT be weak and give in to The Anti-Christ's Agents who are promising them EVERYTHING in return for REJECTING Jesus Christ and taking The Mark of The Beast which will condemn their souls to Eternal Damnation, those who have no FEAR of Hell are because Hell is where they were spawned and that they look forward to returning to the realm of Lucifer.

Yes and they will ALL have a DNA link to The Biblical Hebrews, which rules out 99% of the world's Jews. And again the Hebrew Christians will be Messianic Jews which is not allowed in the MODERN nation of Israel.

Just so you know, The 144,000 Christian Hebrews turn to Christ During The Tribulation. They are not Christians before The Tribulation and Rapture. I believe these 144,000 are evangelized by The Two Witnesses.

Some say The Two Witnesses are Elijah and Enoch, or Elijah and Moses. We won't know who exactly they are now, but during that time, everyone on Earth and Heaven will know.

Per my statement before, I believe these 144,000 hear The Preachings and see the Miracles of The Two Witnesses in Israel, and accept Messiah then, witness The Two Witnesses being slain, then resurrected and ascend in to Heaven. It is then I believe their ministry starts.

Yes I agree on the points.

Yes I agree on the points.
Susha could be one of them. Think on that.

Not accepting Messiah is not the same as rejecting Messiah.

I am not trying to convert Susha. I am only sharing with her what I know about The Book of Daniel, and the last week of Prophecy, or the last 7 years, and Messiah.

Sorry Susha.....I was just using you as an example....to illustrate that we do not have to preach hell fire and brimstone all the time.

God tells us that Jews do love Him. And if The Old Testament Saints & Prophets were resurrected per The Scriptures when Jesus died, and they did not Know Jesus before they died, then I think it is safe to say that there will be many.....many.....may Jews in Heaven.

The Jews are a STIFF NECKED and STUBBORN PEOPLE. The Bible says this. I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR A MINUTE they will accept AntiChrist and Worship him during The Tribulation. In fact, the Bible more or less states That THE JEWS REFUSE, and it enrages Him. He makes war with them, and all who won't worship him. He chases them in to THE WILDERNESS but cannot do anything to THEM because God Protects them.

Now, picture in your mind's eye this thing. A place like PETRA with 1/3 rd of all The Living Jews on EARTH who fled The AntiChrist, and like in The Old Move The Ten Commandments, GOD STANDING IN THE GAP as a Pillar of FIRE preventing The ANTICHRIST & HIS ARMIES from Harming those Jews until The Messiah Comes.

petra-blog1-1.jpg

Thierry-Petra-1.jpg

Can you imagine what a sight that would be to behold? No bombs, missiles, tanks, soldiers will be able to hurt any of them once they are under God's Wings.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
How will we recognize him when he comes?

Each Shavuot we read the book of Ruth, who famously converted to Judaism and from whom the Messiah (Moshiach) will ultimately descend. The topic of the coming of the Moshiach is a real paradox. On the one hand, belief in the imminent coming of the Moshiach and looking forward to his arrival is one of the Rambam’s 13 fundamental axioms underpinning all of Judaism.1 On the other hand, despite the importance of this belief, anyone who would today announce himself as being the Moshiach would be met with immense scepticism. In fact, this phenomenon has reached the point that the genuine belief that one is the Moshiach is an officially-recognised psychiatric disorder known as Jerusalem Syndrome, with which several hundred people a year are diagnosed. Put simply: we institutionalise people who believe they are the Moshiach!

The roots of this scepticism are easy to understand in light of the various false-Messiah debacles that have beset the Jewish people in the past. Whether it was the famous Bar Kochba or the infamous Shabbasai Tzvi, each time the Jewish people has invested itself in a person held out to be the Moshiach, the fallout has been catastrophic and indelibly felt to this day. Frankly, we have been burned so many times by false Moshiachs that trusting that anyone is the Moshiach is, for many people, a bridge too far.

Who is the Messiah?

If God chose to come To Earth as a man, why wouldn’t He have a name?

If God Believes according to His Law that the wages of sin are death, and He chose to send Himself as The Son of God in human form to pay off that debt Himself, as a sinless, spotless sacrifice without blemish, are you saying that this is a thing that God cannot do? Is that a thing too hard for God to do?

And if God was sinless and chose to do this, then would not that break that contract with Death forever?

Tell me then what is too impossible for God to do? Does God not love us enough to send Himself in the form of The Son of God to offer Himself as The Sacrificial Ram, even though he asked Abraham to offer up his son Isaac on Golgotha for the atonement of sin?

Why would God ask Abraham to offer Isaac as a Sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins and then say to man, I would not offer My Son as The Lamb of God to wash awaymthe sins of The World?

God is not a liar and neither is He a hypocrit!

Tell me what thing there is that God cannot do.

Lucy:

The point of the discussion is to find out what different people believe in Messiah.

I believe Jesus Christ was The Son of God, who came as Messiah Bin Joseph and is returning as Messiah Bin David. One Messiah, many names, spoken of In The New and Old Testament.

The Bible is The Story Of God’s Faithful Efforts to Redeem man.

You do not know what is in anyone’s heart nor what is in the mind of God.

A non Believer could come to Christ by reading this thread, or a believer to a deeper understanding of Christ. A Jew May consider that Messiah May be coming soon, or maybe he never believed in Messiah at all and sees hope in some things we say.

Does not Faith come from the hearing of God’s Word?

That should be enough for you or anyone and that is the point of this thread. I want to learn too. And there is much we all can learn from each other.

The word is widely available for anyone to read and accept Christ. We don’t need to preach that, though I believe in One Christ and One Salvation through Christ.

The Word itself will reveal what anyone may need to hear. I’m not here to convert anyone or condemn anyone, but am here only to speak and seek truth.

Christ is The Logos. The Word of God. I believe The whole of The Bible reveals this.
Truth.

Romans 10:17

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

In Christology, the Logos (Greek: Λόγος, lit. ''Word", "Discourse", or "Reason'')[1] is a name or title of Jesus Christ, derived from the prologue to the Gospel of John (c 100) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God",[2] as well as in the Book of Revelation (c 85), "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."[3] These passages have been important for establishing the doctrine of the divinity of Jesus since the earliest days of Christianity.[4]
Logos (Christianity) - Wikipedia

I wanted to start this thread first, to Thank The Creator & The Jewish Nation for Being The Vessel Of God to bring us, The Word Of God.

I want to thank God for Messiah who is called The Word of God, and again Thank The Jewish Nation for being The Vessel through which Immanuel Messiah Bin Joseph came in to this world, to offer Himself up as The Lamb of God who takes away The Sins of The World.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Messiah. The Prophecies regarding His 2nd Coming and The Scriptures. Discussion of The Man Of Sorrows, Messiah Bin Joseph who offered Himself as a once and forever sacrifice for Israel, for Gentiles and The Whole World.

I would like to discuss The Jewish and Gentile views of Messiah Bin Joseph, Messiah Bin David, The Building of The Third Temple, The Throne of David in Jerusalem, and the coming Kingdom of God. The Last 7 Years Of Prophecy as wrotten in The Book Of Daniel and all related End Time Prophecies.

You do not have to be a Christian
to participate. You do not have to be a Jew to participate. Just be curious and respectful of different views of Yahshua, and discuss and learn in Love with one another.

I will not offer an opening view, but ask you to tell me what your views are. I ask so you may answer. And when you answer I will ask.

This is how discussions are born. Shall we begin?

There is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ, if you disagree you are of The Anti-Christ.

"You do not have to be a Christian
to participate."

If you do NOT agree that there is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ then you are NOT Christian, you are of The Anti-Christ.

"Just be curious and respectful of different views of Yahshua"

Why should a Child of Jesus Christ be respectful of anyone who REJECTS Jesus Christ as the ONLY Messiah? Why should a Child of Jesus Christ respect agents of The Anti-Christ?

"The Building of The Third Temple"

The Third Temple is for The Anti-Christ who those who get on their knees to praise 24/7 those who REJECT Jesus Christ will then instead ACCEPT The Anti-Christ as THE Messiah and will be ultimately thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with The False Prophet and The Anti-Christ, that IS in my Christian Bible not sure what's in your bible.

I don't understand the point of asking people what they believe in Messiah.
Again the whole thing of faith is based on knowledge. If You know Your Bible to be true, You know there's hard truth and everything deviating is corrupt. And if You know the "Word" is hard truth, then Your Bible is that Word, not a messiah.

Sounds logical?

It's not as simple as a human being, that's too easy.
We're supposed to study all life to know G-d here in this world, again not the messiah, and not in the afterlife, but here today, now.
Hold G-d's Name in front of our eyes and not a name of a human.
The later IS the abomination.

God asked Abraham to offer up his son for a sacrifice as a test to see if people were worth him sacrificing his own son for them, because he knew he was going to do that later on.

I think the tests aren't for God. God already knows The Answer.

The tests that God sometimes puts man through are "Evidence".

Evidence imo for The Fallen Angels, Lucifer, and all of those souls that rejected God.

They are "Evidence" that God is both Merciful, and also Willing to Sacrifice His Own Self to Redeem Mankind.

This Evidence will be used on Judgment day before the whole world to convict or exonerate.

If God Believes according to His Law that the wages of sin are death, and He chose to send Himself as The Son of God in human form to pay off that debt Himself, as a sinless, spotless sacrifice without blemish, are you saying that this is a thing that God cannot do? Is that a thing too hard for God to do?

And if God was sinless and chose to do this, then would not that break that contract with Death forever?

Tell me then what is too impossible for God to do? Does God not love us enough to send Himself in the form of The Son of God to offer Himself as The Sacrificial Ram, even though he asked Abraham to offer up his son Isaac on Golgotha for the atonement of sin?

Why would God ask Abraham to offer Isaac as a Sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins and then say to man, I would not offer My Son as The Lamb of God to wash awaymthe sins of The World?

Lucy:

The point of the discussion is to find out what different people believe in Messiah.

I believe Jesus Christ was The Son of God, who came as Messiah Bin Joseph and is returning as Messiah Bin David. One Messiah, many names, spoken of In The New and Old Testament.

A non Believer could come to Christ by reading this thread, or a believer to a deeper understanding of Christ. A Jew May consider that Messiah May be coming soon, or maybe he never believed in Messiah at all and sees hope in some things we say.

That should be enough for you or anyone and that is the point of this thread. I want to learn too. And there is much we all can learn from each other.

The word is widely available for anyone to read and accept Christ. We don’t need to preach that, though I believe in One Christ and One Salvation through Christ.

The Word itself will reveal what anyone may need to hear. I’m not here to convert anyone or condemn anyone, but am here only to speak and seek truth.

Christ is The Logos. The Word of God. I believe The whole of The Bible reveals this.
Truth.

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

In Christology, the Logos (Greek: Λόγος, lit. ''Word", "Discourse", or "Reason'')[1] is a name or title of Jesus Christ, derived from the prologue to the Gospel of John (c 100) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God",[2] as well as in the Book of Revelation (c 85), "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."[3] These passages have been important for establishing the doctrine of the divinity of Jesus since the earliest days of Christianity.[4]

There is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ, if you disagree you are of The Anti-Christ.

to participate."

If you do NOT agree that there is ONLY ONE Messiah and that is Jesus Christ then you are NOT Christian, you are of The Anti-Christ.

Why should a Child of Jesus Christ be respectful of anyone who REJECTS Jesus Christ as the ONLY Messiah? Why should a Child of Jesus Christ respect agents of The Anti-Christ?

The Third Temple is for The Anti-Christ who those who get on their knees to praise 24/7 those who REJECT Jesus Christ will then instead ACCEPT The Anti-Christ as THE Messiah and will be ultimately thrown into The Eternal Lake of Fire with The False Prophet and The Anti-Christ, that IS in my Christian Bible not sure what's in your bible.

Again the whole thing of faith is based on knowledge. If You know Your Bible to be true, You know there's hard truth and everything deviating is corrupt. And if You know the "Word" is hard truth, then Your Bible is that Word, not a messiah.

Sounds logical?

We're supposed to study all life to know G-d here in this world, again not the messiah, and not in the afterlife, but here today, now.

God asked Abraham to offer up his son for a sacrifice as a test to see if people were worth him sacrificing his own son for them, because he knew he was going to do that later on.

I think the tests aren't for God. God already knows The Answer.

The tests that God sometimes puts man through are "Evidence".

Evidence imo for The Fallen Angels, Lucifer, and all of those souls that rejected God.

They are "Evidence" that God is both Merciful, and also Willing to Sacrifice His Own Self to Redeem Mankind.

This Evidence will be used on Judgment day before the whole world to convict or exonerate.

Idk what to make of that. Thank You, I think?

There is no replacement, but rather an expansion or what passover is.

It doesn't need to be expanded ... there's already too much food

passoverseder_custom-1afef605bae71509204a3e773a8c31df17480e49-s800-c85.jpg

All the deepness in this thread, and I'm thinking Matzoh ought to be outlawed! :tomato:

They were, ask Soviet Jews.
Then ask them where they've got theirs.

When You see that UFO thing in the sky, know - we're looking for matzos :SMILEW~130:

I bet Jesus does not seek out Matzoh when he returns. Ofc, I could be wrong. :dunno:

Lucy:

Truth.

I wanted to start this thread first, to Thank The Creator & The Jewish Nation for Being The Vessel Of God to bring us, The Word Of God.

I want to thank God for Messiah who is called The Word of God, and again Thank The Jewish Nation for being The Vessel through which Immanuel Messiah Bin Joseph came in to this world, to offer Himself up as The Lamb of God who takes away The Sins of The World.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Messiah. The Prophecies regarding His 2nd Coming and The Scriptures. Discussion of The Man Of Sorrows, Messiah Bin Joseph who offered Himself as a once and forever sacrifice for Israel, for Gentiles and The Whole World.

I would like to discuss The Jewish and Gentile views of Messiah Bin Joseph, Messiah Bin David, The Building of The Third Temple, The Throne of David in Jerusalem, and the coming Kingdom of God. The Last 7 Years Of Prophecy as wrotten in The Book Of Daniel and all related End Time Prophecies.

You do not have to be a Christian
to participate. You do not have to be a Jew to participate. Just be curious and respectful of different views of Yahshua, and discuss and learn in Love with one another.

I will not offer an opening view, but ask you to tell me what your views are. I ask so you may answer. And when you answer I will ask.

This is how discussions are born. Shall we begin?

to participate."

Sounds logical?

G-d knew Abraham A"H loved Him and loved his son Jacob A"H.
The culmination of the act was rejection of human sacrifice as a way of expressing connection to G-d, rather than setting stage for another one.

One who wants to love G-d has Abraham and Jacob A"H as archetypes, one who was willing to sacrifice, and another who was willing to sacrifice himself to G-d, and the final conclusive rejection of the act, while acceptance of the zeal that results in a blessing of universal proportions.

Through seemingly the drunkenness of senses, and the loss of judgment of the peak experiences of idol worship, there's given a totally new way of expression, a totally new direction, an alternative substitute for the emotion behind such submission to the heavenly.

No human is allowed for sacrifice, a human can die for sins before his time, but not to atone for another one's sins.

Judaism was the alternative to idol worship, then Romans put thousands of Jews on crosses for all to see, one could only imagine the stories of resurrection going on around town, and used Judaism to sell the complete opposite, a story of an actual human sacrifice that G-d supposedly accepted, even that it's the ultimate way, just to set stage for further fusion with Roman polytheism.

All of a sudden here appears a son god, a bad god and the anti-son of god,
Then come Muslims, and say wait a sec...there's also an anti-anti-anti son of god...

But those pesky Jews, their messiah will certainly be the "wrong" one, right? :SMILEW~130:

Last edited:
There is no replacement, but rather an expansion or what passover is.

It doesn't need to be expanded ... there's already too much food

passoverseder_custom-1afef605bae71509204a3e773a8c31df17480e49-s800-c85.jpg

All the deepness in this thread, and I'm thinking Matzoh ought to be outlawed! :tomato:

They were, ask Soviet Jews.
Then ask them where they've got theirs.

When You see that UFO thing in the sky, know - we're looking for matzos :SMILEW~130:

I bet Jesus does not seek out Matzoh when he returns. Ofc, I could be wrong. :dunno:

In Islam JC will look for crosses to break.
I'm just saying, be careful with that replacement thing, it makes everyone a potential recipient.

Forum List

Back