Messages to the protestors

tumblr_lspq8klBy81r4q8eo

Some chick being interviewed today actually said she shouldn't be forced to pay back the $80,000+ in student loans she took out to work on her Masters.... not sure how somebody comes to think this way?

My message to the protestors is ...

Take a bath, comb your hair, put on your big boy pants, get a job, and stop thinking the world owes you something.

The funny thing is, the authoritarians who push for more government oppression (those supporting the OWS) are of the opinion that these poor, poor folks don't know that they really are oppressed and these authoritarians know better. So these poor, poor folks need to just surrender their free will to those who know what is better for them.

Authoritarians - gotta love the arrogance.

Some chick being interviewed today actually said she shouldn't be forced to pay back the $80,000+ in student loans she took out to work on her Masters.... not sure how somebody comes to think this way?

Rosanne Barr says when she becomes President of the United Staes of America and something or other for Israel, then she will forgive all college debt and other stuff too, like anit't that totally rad :thanks:

The funny thing is, the authoritarians who push for more government oppression (those supporting the OWS) are of the opinion that these poor, poor folks don't know that they really are oppressed and these authoritarians know better. So these poor, poor folks need to just surrender their free will to those who know what is better for them.

Authoritarians - gotta love the arrogance.

And the sheer laziness that you'd rather just submit than actually try....

Two of those people started businesses.

I wonder if they had any small business loans.

what the fuck difference does that make as long as they paid em back? see? the street shitters want ALL loans and debt forgiven..

I must admit Radio, this thread is doing something to me that NEVER happens during my time here.

I am getting visibly angry as I read these things.

The range from winners from another time when there were a lot more winners, to people who are getting thrashed by the current system yet are licking the hand that's thrashing them...

To this fucking guy, who blames 'Elitist career politicians' for some reason which he doesn't really specify.

What are you trying to say by posting all these? Are you suggesting that there's nothing wrong whatsoever with what's going on in the economy right now? Because that seems to be the position of the people you're giving ear to here.

I must admit Radio, this thread is doing something to me that NEVER happens during my time here.

The range from winners from another time when there were a lot more winners, to people who are getting thrashed by the current system yet are licking the hand that's thrashing them...

To this fucking guy, who blames 'Elitist career politicians' for some reason which he doesn't really specify.

What are you trying to say by posting all these? Are you suggesting that there's nothing wrong whatsoever with what's going on in the economy right now? Because that seems to be the position of the people you're giving ear to here.

You think you know what is better for them, right?

He's blaming Congress.... because they are responsible for this mess. Outrageous, I know... blaming those responsible instead of blinding accepting the 'facts' by the left.

He's saying fuckwit that 99% of us aren't on your pissant temper tantrum throwing side.. deal with it.

So whining about the unfairness of it all is a much better way to go instead of making something of yourself?

Elitist career politicians is probably a lot closer to what is wrong with the economy than "Business bad".

Forum List

Back