Message to Undecided Democrats and Independents

Discussion in 'Congress' started by The Paperboy, Sep 20, 2008.

1. The Paperboy

The Paperboy Times Square

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    The following is a list of ten must read articles and videos from left leaning major media such as the Washington Post, Atlantic and CNN concerning McCain and Obama:

1. Washington Post, September 19, 2008: "Always for Less Regulation"? Go here

2. Atlantic Magazine, September 18, 2008: "Betting On John McCain" Go here

3. Philadelphia Inquirer, September 19, 2008: "McCain a Bush clone? These numbers dispute that." Go Here

4. Washington Post, September 18, 2008: Recent Obama Ads More Negative Than Rival's, Study Says Go Here

5. ABC News, September 17, 2008: "Obama's New Spanish Language TV Ad Es Erróneo" Go Here

6. LA Times, June 12, 2008: "Barack Obama advisor Jim Johnson quits under fire" Go Here

7. Washington Post, February 25, 2008: "Top Obama Flip-Flops" Go Here

8. Fortune Magazine, June 18, 2008: "Obama: NAFTA not so bad after all." Go Here

9. CNN: Hillary Clinton and DNC Member Endorses McCain [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlExEpeFlo"]Go here[/ame]

10. CNN: Donald Trump Endorses McCain [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzKQPAGYB8w"]Go Here[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    And your point is :confused: Or do you just put in links :confused:

3. The Paperboy

The Paperboy Times Square

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    The point is to get educated.

4. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    To educate somebody you need to give them more than one train of thought. Simply shoving John McCain love-fests at them doesn't let them make an informed decision. Show them some stuff on Obama, and some third party candidates.

5. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702
    won't do any good anyway, they don't read or watch anything that disagrees with their steadfast talking points as fed to them by KOS.

indoctrination

6. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    :eusa_hand: The real point is to be broadminded, and not think that just because you said so that what you are saying is right or wrong. You gave no bases or opinion, you just said "read". I sincerely hope you are not an teacher in this country! :doubt:

7. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    I'd be willing to wager YOU read the Daily KOS more than I do, especially since I never read that site...hell I'd never even heard of it until I came here... I don't tend to put much weight behind ANY blog style site...liberal or Conservative... it's opinion and gossip.. not news.

I don't think it's wise to depend on the news media for 100% of your information....at least not the filtered media.... it's pretty easy to look up each candidates voting record, each candidates bio to see what their positions have been or how they've changed, how they differ from each other etc.

8. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,702

well, if you never read it then you do in fact win the wager. I read it, and Du and Media Matters, and MoveON. gotta keep up with those liberal/Dem talking points. I am surprised though that you haven't read KOS. They are important. Important enough that every single one of your Democratic candidates for the Presidency went to their convention and pitched for their support and their money.

9. CA95380

CA95380 USMB Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    :eusa_naughty: Silly Silence! Don't you know that every newspaper, radio station, television station, and website - tell's the truth, and is not "one sided"? Silly! :slap:

:eusa_dance: lol :eusa_dance:

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    And you only read right wing crap. What's the difference. I am amazed by the people on these threads who accuse the other side of the same shit they do.

BS - I never read KOS.