Message to Undecided Democrats and Independents

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
The following is a list of ten must read articles and videos from left leaning major media such as the Washington Post, Atlantic and CNN concerning McCain and Obama:

1. Washington Post, September 19, 2008: "Always for Less Regulation"? Go here

2. Atlantic Magazine, September 18, 2008: "Betting On John McCain" Go here

3. Philadelphia Inquirer, September 19, 2008: "McCain a Bush clone? These numbers dispute that." Go Here

4. Washington Post, September 18, 2008: Recent Obama Ads More Negative Than Rival's, Study Says Go Here

5. ABC News, September 17, 2008: "Obama's New Spanish Language TV Ad Es Erróneo" Go Here

6. LA Times, June 12, 2008: "Barack Obama advisor Jim Johnson quits under fire" Go Here

7. Washington Post, February 25, 2008: "Top Obama Flip-Flops" Go Here

8. Fortune Magazine, June 18, 2008: "Obama: NAFTA not so bad after all." Go Here

9. CNN: Hillary Clinton and DNC Member Endorses McCain [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vlExEpeFlo"]Go here[/ame]

10. CNN: Donald Trump Endorses McCain [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzKQPAGYB8w"]Go Here[/ame]

The point is to get educated.

To educate somebody you need to give them more than one train of thought. Simply shoving John McCain love-fests at them doesn't let them make an informed decision. Show them some stuff on Obama, and some third party candidates.

won't do any good anyway, they don't read or watch anything that disagrees with their steadfast talking points as fed to them by KOS.

indoctrination

The point is to get educated.

:eusa_hand: The real point is to be broadminded, and not think that just because you said so that what you are saying is right or wrong. You gave no bases or opinion, you just said "read". I sincerely hope you are not an teacher in this country! :doubt:

won't do any good anyway, they don't read or watch anything that disagrees with their steadfast talking points as fed to them by KOS.

indoctrination

I'd be willing to wager YOU read the Daily KOS more than I do, especially since I never read that site...hell I'd never even heard of it until I came here... I don't tend to put much weight behind ANY blog style site...liberal or Conservative... it's opinion and gossip.. not news.

I don't think it's wise to depend on the news media for 100% of your information....at least not the filtered media.... it's pretty easy to look up each candidates voting record, each candidates bio to see what their positions have been or how they've changed, how they differ from each other etc.

I'd be willing to wager YOU read the Daily KOS more than I do, especially since I never read that site...hell I'd never even heard of it until I came here... I don't tend to put much weight behind ANY blog style site...liberal or Conservative... it's opinion and gossip.. not news.

I don't think it's wise to depend on the news media for 100% of your information....at least not the filtered media.... it's pretty easy to look up each candidates voting record, each candidates bio to see what their positions have been or how they've changed, how they differ from each other etc.

well, if you never read it then you do in fact win the wager. I read it, and Du and Media Matters, and MoveON. gotta keep up with those liberal/Dem talking points. I am surprised though that you haven't read KOS. They are important. Important enough that every single one of your Democratic candidates for the Presidency went to their convention and pitched for their support and their money.

:eusa_naughty: Silly Silence! Don't you know that every newspaper, radio station, television station, and website - tell's the truth, and is not "one sided"? Silly! :slap:

:eusa_dance: lol :eusa_dance:

And you only read right wing crap. What's the difference. I am amazed by the people on these threads who accuse the other side of the same shit they do.

BS - I never read KOS.

:eusa_hand: The real point is to be broadminded, and not think that just because you said so that what you are saying is right or wrong. You gave no bases or opinion, you just said "read". I sincerely hope you are not an teacher in this country! :doubt:

No worries. Not a teacher. But I must say you seem to somehow fear people reading materials from legitimate news sources. Don't be scared. People aren't stupid. They'll know these articles are pro McCain. It's information. Pure and simple. Undecideds can use the links to assist in their decision making process. Feel free to post links to stories you feel will be helpful for Obama.

well, if you never read it then you do in fact win the wager. I read it, and Du and Media Matters, and MoveON. gotta keep up with those liberal/Dem talking points. I am surprised though that you haven't read KOS. They are important. Important enough that every single one of your Democratic candidates for the Presidency went to their convention and pitched for their support and their money.

is there a republican version of KOS? perhaps I should be kept up to date on the Republican talking points... although I think they go like this..

that was sexists, the media is bias, lipstick on a pig, obama is muslim, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Rev White, etc etc... :eusa_whistle:

like I said, I tend to not read blogs and even what I read in "reputable" newspapers I read knowing they are putting a certain "spin" on it. I gather my information through voting records, speechs, interviews, debates, etc. The Canddiates own words and actions not the filter of some biased media personality who thinks I'm too stupid to understand that they are feeding me what THEY want me to believe not what is necessarily 100% fact.

Palin asked for earmarks
Palin received earmarks
Palin spent earmarks
Palin cut earmark requests by half in 18 months

Palin = Reformer

Forum List

Back