Message to LGBTQ people -- stop pushing your agenda into my beloved roleplaying games!!!

Elvis Obama, your arguments about access to birth control preventing the need for abortion fails to convince me, because I know better.

When I was 18, I had sex with my girlfriend with a condom and we had a baby anyway. We did NOT have an abortion and now I have a beautiful daughter and I can't imagine my life without her in it. Anyone who would kill their own baby will discover an emptiness in their life that nothing will ever fill, and a remorse that no amount of prayer and confession can ever relieve.

I have met such people, and some of them are very active in the pro-life movement. They are driven to fight for life as penance for the bad choice they made when they chose death for their child.
Failed to convince whom? You? You paid no attention to the arguments I made. I don't give a damn about your anecdotal garbage. Your arrogance and complete lack of humility is disgusting., Deal with reality, not your pathetic fantasy view of reality. Children, unsupervised by cowards like you, people who are scared to death of their own sexuality, who cover up sex with a blanket of false sanctity and moral superiority, with shame and ignorance, will never exercise caution and responsibility. Your phony religious idiocy is responsible for all the unintended pregnancies. Pathetic.

And Elvis Obama, your argument for killing Down's Syndrome babies makes you a Nazi. Sorry to invoke Godwin's Law so quickly, but yet it is true. The Nazis killed the handicapped to save money supporting "useless eaters." Your argument that God would approve of what the Nazis did smacks of arrogance and cruelty.
Not being obsessed with fantasy born of existential terror and idiocy, I make no argument about what God would approve of. I don't believe in God. You obviously do, and my question to you, which your poor reading comprehension skills prevented you from understanding, is whether you believe your God wants people to be born afflicted with Down's Syndrome. What I was attempting to determine is whether you are stupid enough to believe that people born with Down's Syndrome are part of God's plan, and that if we were to eliminate the genes for this particular problem that it would be a violation of God's will. If so, you're too stupid to be called human.

Nazi. Everyone who believe in abortion is a Nazi. What a complete ass you are. Clearly you're too stupid to engage with those who disagree with you. You come here to yell at them. What a pathetic waste of time. I will waste no more of my time with you.

Elvis Obama, now I REALLY believe you are a Nazi. Your hatred of God is only outmatched by your hatred for your fellow human beings.

God's plan is unknown to us, but what we do know is that the Fifth Commandment forbids us to kill, and while exceptions are made for self-defense, defense of others, war against enemies of your country, and punishment of murderers, there is NO exception that allows the murder of innocents because they don't meet your subjective standards of what a human being should be, or what he should look like, or what he should be capable of. The spark of human life is all that is required for a being to be a person under God's protection, and if Nazis like you ever get their way, and they begin killing the handicapped, EVENTUALLY NO ONE WILL BE SAFE FROM THE KILLING ONCE IT HAS BEGUN.

And Elvis Obama, your argument for killing Down's Syndrome babies makes you a Nazi. Sorry to invoke Godwin's Law so quickly, but yet it is true. The Nazis killed the handicapped to save money supporting "useless eaters." Your argument that God would approve of what the Nazis did smacks of arrogance and cruelty.
Not being obsessed with fantasy born of existential terror and idiocy, I make no argument about what God would approve of. I don't believe in God. You obviously do, and my question to you, which your poor reading comprehension skills prevented you from understanding, is whether you believe your God wants people to be born afflicted with Down's Syndrome. What I was attempting to determine is whether you are stupid enough to believe that people born with Down's Syndrome are part of God's plan, and that if we were to eliminate the genes for this particular problem that it would be a violation of God's will. If so, you're too stupid to be called human.

Nazi. Everyone who believe in abortion is a Nazi. What a complete ass you are. Clearly you're too stupid to engage with those who disagree with you. You come here to yell at them. What a pathetic waste of time. I will waste no more of my time with you.

Remember who you are talking to- the person who compared role playing a sexual orientation with role playing raping a baby.

This is one sick bastard.

And I don't see the problem with anecdotes. All the wisest teachers in history taught with anecdotes. Jesus taught with parables, which are just fictional anecdotes.

Elvis Obama, your arguments about access to birth control preventing the need for abortion fails to convince me, because I know better.

When I was 18, I had sex with my girlfriend with a condom and we had a baby anyway. We did NOT have an abortion and now I have a beautiful daughter and I can't imagine my life without her in it. Anyone who would kill their own baby will discover an emptiness in their life that nothing will ever fill, and a remorse that no amount of prayer and confession can ever relieve.

I have met such people, and some of them are very active in the pro-life movement. They are driven to fight for life as penance for the bad choice they made when they chose death for their child.

You fathered a child out of wedlock?

Elvis Obama, now I REALLY believe you are a Nazi. Your hatred of God is only outmatched by your hatred for your fellow human beings.

God's plan is unknown to us, but what we do know is that the Fifth Commandment forbids us to kill, and while exceptions are made for self-defense, defense of others, war against enemies of your country, and punishment of murderers, there is NO exception that allows the murder of innocents because they don't meet your subjective standards of what a human being should be, or what he should look like, or what he should be capable of. The spark of human life is all that is required for a being to be a person under God's protection, and if Nazis like you ever get their way, and they begin killing the handicapped, EVENTUALLY NO ONE WILL BE SAFE FROM THE KILLING ONCE IT HAS BEGUN.

There are exceptions? What about innocents killed during war? How about wrongly accused murderers?

And.....fetuses aren't babies, nutbag.

Those games are utterly satanic and have been from the beginning. The LGBTQ hasn't turned them into anything they weren't already.

y William Schnoebelen

Should a Christian play D&D?Schnoebelen's first 'Straight Talk' on D&D (at left) raised lots of questions. Here are his well-researched answers on this controversy.

Dungeons and Dragons is a tragic and tangled subject. It is essentially a feeding program for occultism and witchcraft. For Christians, the first scriptural problem is the fact that Dungeons and Dragons violates the commandment of I Ths. 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." Much of the trappings, art, figurines, and writing within D&D certainly appears evil-to say the least of it.

On top of that, the second issue is that the materials themselves, in many cases, contain authentic magical rituals. I can tell you this from my own experience. I was a witch high priest (Alexandrian tradition) during the period 1973-84. During some of that period (1976-80) I was also involved in hardcore Satanism. We studied and practiced and trained more than 175 people in the Craft. Our "covendom" was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; just a short drive away from the world headquarters of TSR, the company which makes Dungeons and Dragons in Lake Geneva, WI. In the late 1970's, a couple of the game writers actually came to my wife and I as prominent "sorcerers" in the community. They wanted to make certain the rituals were authentic. For the most part, they are.

These two guys sat in our living room and took copious notes from us on how to make sure the rituals were truly right "from the book," (this meaning that they actually came from magic grimoires or workbooks). They seemed satisfied with what they got and left us thankfully.

Back in 1986, a fellow appeared on The 700 Club who was a former employee and game writer for TSR. He testified right on the show that he got into a wrangle with the management there because he saw that the rituals were too authentic and could be dangerous. He protested to his boss and was basically told that this was the intent—to make the games as real as possible. He felt conscience-stricken (even though he was not a Christian at the time), and felt he had to resign from the company.

Now, the question becomes—if a person "innocently" works an authentic ritual that conjures up a demon, or curses someone; thinking that they are only playing a game-might not the ritual still have efficacy? I think we know the answer to that question. If you play at shooting your friend in the head with what you think is an unloaded pistol and don't know a shell is in the chamber, is your friend any less dead because you were playing?

People need to understand that God's universe runs on laws no less real in the spiritual realm than the laws of physics that propel a bullet out of a gun-and those laws are just as irreversible. God says that if you tamper with magic and the occult, you are stepping out from under His will and His protection (assuming you are a Christian). If you are not a Christian, then you are REALLY playing with fire. Some verses which clearly teach this are found in Exod. 22:18, Lev. 19:31, Lev. 20:6, Deut. 18:10, 1Sam. 15:23, 2Kgs. 21:6, Is. 8:19, Gal. 5:20, Rev. 21:8, Rev. 22:15.

Deadly Games?
To quote an old proverb, "Though the boys throw stones at the frogs in sport, the frogs die in earnest." Just because the people playing D&D think they are playing a game doesn't mean that the evil spirits (who ARE very real) will regard it as a game. If you are doing rituals or saying spells that invite them into your life, then they will come-believe me! We have prayed with enough people our age and younger who were former D&D fans, and they were totally in bondage to it.

This brings us to other unsavory aspects of the game. One pro-D&D psychologist wrote that "There is hardly a game in which the players do not indulge in murder, arson, torture, rape or highway 1 In fact, the Dungeon Master's Guide gives the celebrated Adolph Hitler as an example of a real historical person that exhibited D&D charisma! The values contained in the game are, at the very best, "might makes right."

Additionally, much of the game contains overtones that reek of illicit sex and sexual violence. For example, the cover of one D&D supplement, called Eldrich Wizardry, shows a naked woman reclining on an obviously satanic ritual altar. This tragic scene is compelling because it is really what is done in genuine satanic groups all over the2 It is extremely sado-masochistic because the fate of such a woman is to be either raped, gang-raped, tortured or sacrificed to a demon god. This kind of imagery can be very provocative and seductive to adolescent males or even adults.

Additionally, male characters in the game often try to seduce female characters; and references abound to things like venereal disease and satyriasis (a male condition of permanent sexual arousal). Can these sorts of things be appropriate for Christians or even for any decent person of whatever faith?
Straight Talk on Dungeons and Dragons

Harry Potter was also bad, I know, the Pope said so. Blah blah blah, magic, blah blah, Satan, blah, blah, etc.

So...everyone is supposed to act and think like you?

Harry Potter was also bad, I know, the Pope said so. Blah blah blah, magic, blah blah, Satan, blah, blah, etc.

Potter was born magical, of magical parents. School taught him to control that magic. Had nothing to do with satan.

Catholic_"There is a clear line of demarcation between good and evil and makes clear that good is right. One understands as well that sometimes this requires hard work and sacrifice."

Orthodox_ "It is beyond doubt that Harry was made to resemble a young savior. Upon his birth people try to kill him, he is forever subjected to injustice but always supernaturally manages to prevail and save others. Let us reflect, who else … is held to be the unjustly treated God?"

Anglican_"These sessions draw parallels between events in the world of Harry and his friends, and the world in which we are seeking to proclaim the gospel to young people [...] To say, as some have, that these books draw younger readers towards the occult seems to me both to malign J. K. Rowling and to vastly underestimate the ability of children and young people to separate the real from the imaginary."

Judaism_"a society in which adolescents are precociously adult, and adults are permanently adolescent", Harry Potter has "reclaimed the kingdom of childhood, proving that you don’t have to betray to enchant".

Muslims areas outright forbid the books from being read

I don't know much about role playing games, but I assume anyone could take the "role" of a transvestite dragon slayer (lol) if they wanted to since it's a ROLE PLAYING GAME. Faggots ruin everything. My suggestion to the OP is that he make sure to play as an invincible dragon and kill all the faggot characters.

I don't know much about role playing games, but I assume anyone could take the "role" of a transvestite dragon slayer (lol) if they wanted to since it's a ROLE PLAYING GAME. Faggots ruin everything. My suggestion to the OP is that he make sure to play as an invincible dragon and kill all the faggot characters.

even dragons have limitations and weaknesses

even dragons have limitations and weaknesses
Not invincible ones.

I had a friend that was into role playing games in Jr. High. He invited me down to some meeting room at the local library where they were playing D&D...as I walked into the room I was assaulted by the stench of armpit sweat and saw a bunch of dorks with fedoras on their heads, stuffing their mouthes with Cheeto puffs....turned around and left, never looked back.

Those games are utterly satanic and have been from the beginning. The LGBTQ hasn't turned them into anything they weren't already.

y William Schnoebelen

Should a Christian play D&D?Schnoebelen's first 'Straight Talk' on D&D (at left) raised lots of questions. Here are his well-researched answers on this controversy.

Dungeons and Dragons is a tragic and tangled subject. It is essentially a feeding program for occultism and witchcraft. For Christians, the first scriptural problem is the fact that Dungeons and Dragons violates the commandment of I Ths. 5:22 "Abstain from all appearance of evil." Much of the trappings, art, figurines, and writing within D&D certainly appears evil-to say the least of it.

On top of that, the second issue is that the materials themselves, in many cases, contain authentic magical rituals. I can tell you this from my own experience. I was a witch high priest (Alexandrian tradition) during the period 1973-84. During some of that period (1976-80) I was also involved in hardcore Satanism. We studied and practiced and trained more than 175 people in the Craft. Our "covendom" was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; just a short drive away from the world headquarters of TSR, the company which makes Dungeons and Dragons in Lake Geneva, WI. In the late 1970's, a couple of the game writers actually came to my wife and I as prominent "sorcerers" in the community. They wanted to make certain the rituals were authentic. For the most part, they are.

These two guys sat in our living room and took copious notes from us on how to make sure the rituals were truly right "from the book," (this meaning that they actually came from magic grimoires or workbooks). They seemed satisfied with what they got and left us thankfully.

Back in 1986, a fellow appeared on The 700 Club who was a former employee and game writer for TSR. He testified right on the show that he got into a wrangle with the management there because he saw that the rituals were too authentic and could be dangerous. He protested to his boss and was basically told that this was the intent—to make the games as real as possible. He felt conscience-stricken (even though he was not a Christian at the time), and felt he had to resign from the company.

Now, the question becomes—if a person "innocently" works an authentic ritual that conjures up a demon, or curses someone; thinking that they are only playing a game-might not the ritual still have efficacy? I think we know the answer to that question. If you play at shooting your friend in the head with what you think is an unloaded pistol and don't know a shell is in the chamber, is your friend any less dead because you were playing?

People need to understand that God's universe runs on laws no less real in the spiritual realm than the laws of physics that propel a bullet out of a gun-and those laws are just as irreversible. God says that if you tamper with magic and the occult, you are stepping out from under His will and His protection (assuming you are a Christian). If you are not a Christian, then you are REALLY playing with fire. Some verses which clearly teach this are found in Exod. 22:18, Lev. 19:31, Lev. 20:6, Deut. 18:10, 1Sam. 15:23, 2Kgs. 21:6, Is. 8:19, Gal. 5:20, Rev. 21:8, Rev. 22:15.

Deadly Games?
To quote an old proverb, "Though the boys throw stones at the frogs in sport, the frogs die in earnest." Just because the people playing D&D think they are playing a game doesn't mean that the evil spirits (who ARE very real) will regard it as a game. If you are doing rituals or saying spells that invite them into your life, then they will come-believe me! We have prayed with enough people our age and younger who were former D&D fans, and they were totally in bondage to it.

This brings us to other unsavory aspects of the game. One pro-D&D psychologist wrote that "There is hardly a game in which the players do not indulge in murder, arson, torture, rape or highway 1 In fact, the Dungeon Master's Guide gives the celebrated Adolph Hitler as an example of a real historical person that exhibited D&D charisma! The values contained in the game are, at the very best, "might makes right."

Additionally, much of the game contains overtones that reek of illicit sex and sexual violence. For example, the cover of one D&D supplement, called Eldrich Wizardry, shows a naked woman reclining on an obviously satanic ritual altar. This tragic scene is compelling because it is really what is done in genuine satanic groups all over the2 It is extremely sado-masochistic because the fate of such a woman is to be either raped, gang-raped, tortured or sacrificed to a demon god. This kind of imagery can be very provocative and seductive to adolescent males or even adults.

Additionally, male characters in the game often try to seduce female characters; and references abound to things like venereal disease and satyriasis (a male condition of permanent sexual arousal). Can these sorts of things be appropriate for Christians or even for any decent person of whatever faith?
Straight Talk on Dungeons and Dragons

Frankly that is just as 'rational' as ranting about D&D pushing the "LGBTQ" agenda on kids.

I.E.- both batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back