Message to John Mccain: Wake Up!!!!!!!!

If McCain had been really really smart he would have voted against the bill.

Interesting note: The "pork" everyone refers to in the bailout bill are actually extensions of tax cuts and that had already passed the Senate 93-7 in separate voting.

I myself do not consider any tax cut "pork".

Makes me feel a little bit better about McCain's vote considering he helped blow up the ACORN deal.

Now if he could only get America to understand this. Perhaps he'll do so Tuesday night.

Interesting note: The "pork" everyone refers to in the bailout bill are actually extensions of tax cuts and that had already passed the Senate 93-7 in separate voting.

I myself do not consider any tax cut "pork".

Makes me feel a little bit better about McCain's vote considering he helped blow up the ACORN deal.

Now if he could only get America to understand this. Perhaps he'll do so Tuesday night.

Bummer that he blew it up by accident, eh?

very maxwell smart-ish of him.

Bummer that he blew it up by accident, eh?

very maxwell smart-ish of him.

Not exactly. At the White House meeting Bush, Obama and Democratic and Republican Senators were on board. The House Democrats were on board. The House Republicans were not. Bush and the Democrats assumed McCain would get the House Republicans on board. He stood up for the House Republicans. This resulted in the biggest change in the deal which was to get rid of the billions for ACORN. :clap2:

Forum List

Back