Message to John Mccain: Wake Up!!!!!!!!

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
OK, so you're gonna go after Obama by tying him to Ayers, Rezko and Wright. Nothing wrong with that but now Obama says you were erratic during a national economic emergency.

Wake up! You're being out flanked.

Why aren't you telling the American public Obama voted "Present" during this national emergency. That it was "above his pay grade" and that while you were in Washington saving the taxpayers billions by kicking the idiots from ACORN out, Obama was out raising millions with Barbara and the Hollywood elite.

Come on, John. Don't let Obama do this. Attack back on what you DID in Washington while Obama was at the gym shooting hoops.

Why aren't you telling the American public Obama voted "Present" during this national emergency. That it was "above his pay grade" and that while you were in Washington saving the taxpayers billions by kicking the idiots from ACORN out, Obama was out raising millions with Barbara and the Hollywood elite.

RAFLMAO!! So in other words, you want him to lie?

1. McCain and Obama BOTH voted FOR the bailout... so you got nuffin' there.
2. McCain killed the house deal on Friday before the debate and did nothing more than make a few phone calls from his hotel room in washington while complaining that Obama was only making phone calls before the senate vote.

Sorry, dude...he ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off while Obama kept steady. That's why your poll numbers look the way they do now.

So he HAS nothing but smears left... they may work... but makes him a loser...

so much for the "maverick" :eusa_liar:

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be recommeded for indictment in October. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

There is no question in my mind which one of these men will make a better president.

All the Republican smear tactics in the world cannot change these facts.

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be recommeded for indictment in October. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

There is no question in my mind which one of these men will make a better president.

All the Republican smear tactics in the world cannot change these facts.

has Miss Teen South Carolina rescinded the restraining order on you yet, kirkster?
you really are a sad excuse for a sad excuse.

Yes, I have been very frustrated with the way in which McCain has run his campaign. I think his demeanor is to run a clean campaign.

But really McCain & the RNC have WMD in their back pockets--not only against Obama--but the democrats in the house & senate who have ignored every warning over this 700 billion dollar bail-out package. Not only did dems. ignore the warning they created the mess in the first place by their deregulation during the Clinton administration--most specifically detailed in the New York Times on Sept. 30, 1999 "Fannie to ease credit to aid mortgage loans". They have the smoking gun, but appear to lack in the courage to bring it up!

Americans want to know who to blame on this financial bail-out! Typically they blame the party who sits in the White House. No matter how McCain tries to separate himself from President Bush, he can't & it's not working anyway. If I were him, I would start putting ads out about this--& yes when in 2003 the Bush administration tried to reign in Freddie & Fannie too--& again they were blocked by democrats on the hill.

If they don't, I expect McCain will lose this election, & take most of the republicans in the house & senate with him.

Last edited:
Yes, I have been very frustrated with the way in which McCain has run his campaign. I think his demeanor is to run a clean campaign.

But really McCain & the RNC has WMD in their back pockets--not only against Obama--but the democrats in the house & senate who have ignored every warning over this 700 billion dollar bail-out package. Not only did dems. ignore the warning they created the mess in the first place by their deregulation during the Clinton administration--most specifically detailed in the New York Times on Sept. 30, 1999 "Fannie to ease credit to aid mortgage loans". They have the smoking gun, but appear to lack in the courage to bring it up!

If they don't, I expect McCain will lose this election, & take most of the republicans in the house & senate with him.

No worries--timing is everything.

No worries--timing is everything.

Well, I hope you know something I don't? On your side of the theory--I heard Clintons former campaign manager state that Obama was too far ahead at this time--30 days to go--& he believes McCain/Palin catches up.

Kind of like watching a horse race, isn't it?

Well, I hope you know something I don't? On your side of the theory--I heard Clintons former campaign manager state that Obama was too far ahead at this time--30 days to go--& he believes McCain/Palin catches up.

Kind of like watching a horse race, isn't it?

more like a 3 month NBA game with a month on the clock.

OK, so you're gonna go after Obama by tying him to Ayers, Rezko and Wright. Nothing wrong with that but now Obama says you were erratic during a national economic emergency.

Wake up! You're being out flanked.

Come on, John. Don't let Obama do this. Attack back on what you DID in Washington while Obama was at the gym shooting hoops.

Hey, Paperboy, while you're at it, could you please tell McCain NOT to vote on a bill that has hundreds of billions of dollars worth of pork in it at the same time he tells everyone he's going to veto the first pork-laden bill that comes across his desk? Because we know McCain's name and he's just made himself famous.

Hey, Paperboy, while you're at it, could you please tell McCain NOT to vote on a bill that has hundreds of billions of dollars worth of pork in it at the same time he tells everyone he's going to veto the first pork-laden bill that comes across his desk? Because we know McCain's name and he's just made himself famous.

Yes-the new passed bill is full of pork--We can expect this from Obama, but John McCain? What we need to know, is exactly whom added the pork to the bill--& whom is responsible for asking for it in the first place. At any rate--it's extortion at it's best. It was meant to buy votes from people who opposed the first bail-out bill. Notably it was democrats that finally stepped up to the plate to pass this new bill--while the majority of house republicans still voted against it. Lest I need to remind you that the senate & the house is controlled by democrats.

The only good news in this bill is that there is tax breaks for small business & others--that are the job creators in this country.

I agree with you though. If John McCain is the sheriff, he needs to act like one. I would definitely like an explanation from him.

Last edited:
Yes-the new passed bill is full of pork--We can expect this from Obama, but John McCain? What we need to know, is exactly whom added the pork to the bill--& whom is responsible for asking for it in the first place. At any rate--it's extortion at it's best. It was meant to buy votes from people who opposed the first bail-out bill. Notably it was democrats that finally stepped up to the plate to pass this new bill--while the majority of house republicans still voted against it. Lest I need to remind you that the senate & the house is controlled by democrats.

The only good news in this bill is that there is tax breaks for small business & others--that are the job creators in this country.

I agree with you though. If John McCain is the sheriff, he needs to act like one. I would definitely like an explanation from him.

:clap2:

Oreo, you and I agree 100% on this.

Lead by example, John. You said it best, you can talk the talk, but you've got to walk the walk. You could've voted AGAINST this bill - you would've REALLY shown people how much of a maverick you are.

McCain killed the house deal on Friday before the debate...

Thank God McCain killed the House deal.

That "deal" included billions for ACORN (and no taxpayer protection).

That is what he should be telling the American public along with what ACORN is, that Obama once represented them and trained their people.

Come on, John, get the word out to the American people!

I agree. And it would have probably been better politics to vote against it. So all I can conclude is he thought it was the right thing to do even if I don't think so.

Thank God McCain killed the House deal.

That "deal" included billions for ACORN (and no taxpayer protection).

That is what he should be telling the American public along with what ACORN is, that Obama once represented them and trained their people.

Come on, John, get the word out to the American people!

Actually, what was added to the bill were tax cuts for corporations that the repubs couldn't get the blue dog democrats to agree to.

I'm not particularly troubled... you should be, though, that McCain's campaign manager was getting boatloads of money from Fannie Mae and your "maverick" voted for the bailout.. that he said he'd veto... after he voted for it. Maybe he had a senior moment?

Good luck with the smears...

From Real Clear Politics:

Abraham Lincoln said, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time."

Unfortunately, the future of this country, as well as the fate of the Western world, depends on how many people can be fooled on election day, just a few weeks from now.

Right now, the polls indicate that a whole lot of the people are being fooled a whole lot of the time.

The current financial bailout crisis has propelled Barack Obama back into a substantial lead over John McCain-- which is astonishing in view of which man and which party has had the most to do with bringing on this crisis.

It raises the question: Do facts matter? Or is Obama's rhetoric and the media's spin enough to make facts irrelevant?

Full Story here

I agree. And it would have probably been better politics to vote against it. So all I can conclude is he thought it was the right thing to do even if I don't think so.

Wait, wait, wait. You can conclude that he thought voting for hundreds of billions of dollars in pork was the RIGHT thing to do even though the centerpiece of his campaign is to eliminate pork and that he would veto the first bill that contained pork, make them famous and we would know their names?

That's almost as contradictary as saying "Obama has no experience" then hiring someone to be your VP who has even LESS experience than Obama does!

And you want this guy to run this country? What if McCain decides to raise taxes, because he thought it was the right thing to do? What if McCain decides to suspend civil libertieis because he thought it was the right thing to do?

This is the guy that looks straight into the camera and lies to you and you're ok with that?

Wait, wait, wait. You can conclude that he thought voting for hundreds of billions of dollars in pork was the RIGHT thing to do even though the centerpiece of his campaign is to eliminate pork and that he would veto the first bill that contained pork, make them famous and we would know their names?

That's almost as contradictary as saying "Obama has no experience" then hiring someone to be your VP who has even LESS experience than Obama does!

And you want this guy to run this country? What if McCain decides to raise taxes, because he thought it was the right thing to do? What if McCain decides to suspend civil libertieis because he thought it was the right thing to do?

This is the guy that looks straight into the camera and lies to you and you're ok with that?

I am in no way happy about the pork.

But I think if McCain were the President in this situation he would have told the Congress to send him a clean bill or he'd veto it.

At least McCain isn't out there taking bows for the bill as Pelosi, Reid and Obama are doing.

But I think if McCain were the President in this situation he would have told the Congress to send him a clean bill or he'd veto it.

Really? Can past behavior be used as a barometer of future behavior? If so, John McCain would not have veoted that bill. He would've signed it. So McCain has completely invalidated both of his arguments. The first argument being experience, now the second being he'll veto any bill with pork. So now that McCain has some explaining to do about that and about the economy, McCain is now trying to change the topic. The same topic that is on everyone's minds: The economy.

At least McCain isn't out there taking bows for the bill as Pelosi, Reid and Obama are doing.

If McCain had been really really smart he would have voted against the bill.

What we need to know, is exactly whom added the pork to the bill--& whom is responsible for asking for it in the first place.

BOTH parties, dude.

You see, without support from both sides of the aisle, this bill cannot pass.

So both sides sweetened the pot for themselves since they KNOW, they ABSOLUTELY KNOW, that the American people are pissed off about it.

They are hoping that they can take these sweetheart deals back to the American people as a way of assuaging their collective ire.

But as I did NOT SEE any pork there that will benefit me personally, I guess I'll continue to whine about what a stupid solution this really is for Americans generally.

Forum List

Back