Message From The Year 2021 - Please Open Thread

Okay, okay..

It was clearly just a hoax (just like the entire New World Order).

My apologies, I didn't want anyone to panic.
But I have to unleash my creativity and imagination some way..

I do live in London though, and you Americans fascinate me..
You're not that dumb after all (with all due respect of course)

As a matter of fact, I'll be coming to the States next year at some point.
Can anyone recommend which is best: the East coast or the West?

And by the way, how do you pronounce "tomatoes"?

You are the one saying I should seek psychiatric help, satire usually doesnt call for that.

Not quite accurate. She identified you as a "loon." You can of course be a loon independent of your lame efforts at "satire."

Ironic you calling anybody else's efforts lame:lol::lol:

Now are you going to break out that great comedic mind and wit and call me something like loosey noosey or one of those other amazingly funny nicknames that you come up with for people?:lol::lol::lol:

Is that it?

That's the best you can do after all your huffing and puffing?

You are either getting even more pathetically lame than you have always been, or you just aren't putting any effort into it.

Okay, okay..

It was clearly just a hoax (just like the entire New World Order).

My apologies, I didn't want anyone to panic.
But I have to unleash my creativity and imagination some way..

I do live in London though, and you Americans fascinate me..
You're not that dumb after all (with all due respect of course)

As a matter of fact, I'll be coming to the States next year at some point.
Can anyone recommend which is best: the East coast or the West?

And by the way, how do you pronounce "tomatoes"?

Let's see....if you're a liberal, you'll love the West Coast (we don't call it the Left Coast for no reason you know).

If you're a Conservative, you'll love middle America and the deep south.

The word here is properly pronounced "Ta-may-toh".

I'm glad we fascinate you. Sometimes you Brits (but moreso Aussies and the Irish) fascinate me.

Slainte! :D

Not quite accurate. She identified you as a "loon." You can of course be a loon independent of your lame efforts at "satire."

Now are you going to break out that great comedic mind and wit and call me something like loosey noosey or one of those other amazingly funny nicknames that you come up with for people?:lol::lol::lol:

Is that it?

You are either getting even more pathetically lame than you have always been, or you just aren't putting any effort into it.

More predictable tripe from you, you forgot to use your comedic wit and call me noosey loosey or one of those other amazing nicknames your brilliant wit can come up with.

Is that it?

More predictable tripe from you, you forgot to use your comedic wit and call me noosey loosey or one of those other amazing nicknames your brilliant wit can come up with.

Oh. So you've still got nothing, eh?

Ok.

I guess I owe you an apology because I just didn't realize how much I had crawled under your thin skin. I didn't realize how much you craved and needed the attention.

So, I have now fulfilled my obligation. I have rsponded to you, filling that aching void in your life. And, because I am a compassionate conservative, Loosey, I am even going to now grant you the last word.

Let 'er rip. Make it really hurt! :lol:

Is that it?

Oh. So you've still got nothing, eh?

Ok.

I guess I owe you an apology because I just didn't realize how much I had crawled under your thin skin. I didn't realize how much you craved and needed the attention.

So, I have now fulfilled my obligation. I have rsponded to you, filling that aching void in your life. And, because I am a compassionate conservative, Loosey, I am even going to now grant you the last word.

Let 'er rip. Make it really hurt! :lol:

More brilliance!!! Robin Williams job is in jeopardy that's for sure!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back