Message from the Obama Campaign

like "Obama fluffer liberal hack schmuck?"

News for you. Your pre existing mental condition will be covered under Obamacare.

News for you: your pre-existing condition will NOT be covered under Obamacare for a number of reasons.

Mainly, Obamacare will not exist after your empty suit hero gets booted the fuck OUT of office.

Listen up, bitch. You've got nothing and it shows.

Chedd has some very severe depression and abuse issues.
He views the world in an entirely antagonistic manor.....its him against the world.
Everyone in his life has hurt him in some way...its a sad story really.

But he comes here to over compensate and bluster.

Gee. Living in an antagonistic manor must be awful.

News for you: your pre-existing condition will NOT be covered under Obamacare for a number of reasons.

Mainly, Obamacare will not exist after your empty suit hero gets booted the fuck OUT of office.

Listen up, bitch. You've got nothing and it shows.

He views the world in an entirely antagonistic manor.....its him against the world.

I know. Is it like a haunted house?

I know. Is it like a haunted house?

You tell us. It must be rough going through life with dopey (albeit self-selected) usernames like cheesefruit.

Message from the Obama Campaign......

If we don't win...you don't get your goodies.....

aria_c10437120121021120100.jpg

The campaigns do their own internal polling and I believe what this message from the Obama administration says. I really don't think they'd be so emphatic about it and have egg on their faces if it weren't true (and they give details).

I suppose you believed a video caused the embassy attacks too. :lol:

Obama deserves to win because of his race, he will bring down hatred of the United States abroad by apologizing. He will bring the United State down to an equal level militarily to Iran and others, its only fair.

Obama deserves to win because of his race, he will bring down hatred of the United States abroad by apologizing. He will bring the United State down to an equal level militarily to Iran and others, its only fair.

So many non sequiturs... so little time.

I will be drinking and dancing on election night. I intend to make an attempt to.....but I'm not sure I will be able to......come here and mock you nutjobs.

Don't fret, however. I have already made arrangements to free up most of November 7th for recovery and for making fun of you idiots.

Mitt Romney! It is a punch line.

I'm not sure which will be funnier. The "oh, no, the sky is falling, what has happened to our wonderful country" or the "foul play, illegal, they cheated" remarks.

Don’t be surprised if most on the right take Romney’s defeat with some dignity – they know Obama would be re-elected, that’s been clear since Romney was the presumptive nominee.

And of course most on the right weren’t ‘for’ Romney, just against Obama; so Romney’s loss really won’t matter much to them.

Besides, they get to enjoy their hate and ugliness toward Obama for another four years.

I would be surprised because there is no way Obama is getting re-elected. His record is the worst of any president this side of Sidi Barre.
We will see the leftists melt down, in part claiming Obama lost because he tried too hard to work with the GOP rather than ramming through all his policies by executive order.

:rofl:

332-206

Forum List

Back