Message From The Left: Don't Be Afraid Of Blacks Until After They Commit The Crime

Wrong! I grew up until 4th grade in an all black school except me and my brother. We were picked on for being white. But then we moved out to the burbs and realized that whites were assholes and prejudice too. We were the only Greeks in my highschool.

And most of these racist whites never even met a black person. Yet they were more prejudice than I was. I lived with blacks.

I guess I learned early that there are assholes in every color. :eusa_shhh:

I've lived among black people all my life. Most of the time in primarily or even excusively black neighborhoods.

NOW, that would be impossible. I have learned over the years that until proven otherwise, not to trust a single one of them. You never know who, or when, one of them is going to go off. I am now extremely apprehensive around black people and no longer just assume that they are going to be nice friendly people.

Oh and we were picked on big time for being white. Especially on Roots week where they played it in my classroom. And the black teachers would even pick on me or turn a blind eye. But I also learned black history and kind of understood their anger. I understood why the old black father in 1975 might not allow a white boy in his house, which happened to my brother who was just going to a classmates birthday party.

But then I saw the urban flight. I saw it first hand. Saw all the good jobs go and the property values with them. Hope that doesn't happen to my area now.

The black kids in the neighborhood threw a party as we were leaving. I remember crying.

But the white kids weren't much nicer. It was just easier to fit in. Find a gang of my own. Man public schools are a lot like prisons, huh? Some are better than others of course. I went from a max prison to a minimum security prison when I moved to the white neighborhood. Private schools are the country club prisons.

I never had that in black neighborhoods. Not until 1965 and the Watts Riots. Then it started getting uncomfortable with a lot more Them v Us attitude. In the last ten years it has been absolutely outrageous. Because being offended pays well, every other so-called "minority" has tried to make a case for being offended.

My oldest friend is black and we have been friends for 52 years. We predate the whole civil rights movement!

Last edited:
This situation is just so out of control. The parents of the young man are calling for cooler heads to prevail. And my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

But you have race baiters just beating the heck out of this drum.

All your players are out there. And to top it off, the New Black Panthers with a "wanted" poster. It must be pissing the media clean off that Zimmerman is Hispanic with a multi colored family. Let alone Al. I wonder if Sharpton really wants a battle with Hispanics. Election year and all.

Has anyone found out if Zimmerman is a Democrat? Watch the story fall of the front page in a hurry if that's the case.

Bull Conner was a democrat, so what if Zimmerman is as well?

Aren't you right-wing asshats always saying the democratic party of 1950 is the same democratic party of 2012? If republicans are the true friends of black Americans, why would Zimmerman being a democrat be surprising? You know why? Because your right-wing logic is so full of holes you can't even keep it straight.

Priceless.

These people are masters at controlling the conversation. Make it about Zimmerman instead of staying on topic. Classic GOP playbook.

These people? Which people are these?

This situation is just so out of control. The parents of the young man are calling for cooler heads to prevail. And my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

But you have race baiters just beating the heck out of this drum.

All your players are out there. And to top it off, the New Black Panthers with a "wanted" poster. It must be pissing the media clean off that Zimmerman is Hispanic with a multi colored family. Let alone Al. I wonder if Sharpton really wants a battle with Hispanics. Election year and all.

Has anyone found out if Zimmerman is a Democrat? Watch the story fall of the front page in a hurry if that's the case.

Trayvan Martin's mother says it's simple.

Find Zimmerman, try him, convict him, and imprison him or put him to death.

Simple.

Forum List

Back