Message from Infinity

Impossible...

Infinity has ensured us that TM can never reproduce!

That's why Whoopi is the surrogate mother, duh!

It's all very confusing... I think I'll wait for the mini-series....

It will be on Lifetime next Thursday at 9 pm. Tori Spelling and Valarie Bertinelli also star, along with Eric Estrada as The Love Police. \

Whoopie sings during the opening and closing credits too.

The spirits are getting restless.

My son and his wife have moved into the old hotel here in town, right into the same apartment I used to live in. He's only here until August when he has to move again to go to back to college. But, I knew of two old codgers that had died up in that hotel before when I lived there, and now, there's two more people that have died in there, possibly right in that very apartment... the one my son is now in. So being the ghost hunter I am, I took my Olympus WS-500M digital voice recorder over there the other night and we did some EVP work. I did this because my daughter in law swears she heard whispering in the bedroom, and thinks it felt like someone touched her foot while in bed. So, I "know" all these deceased people. I knew them personally. So I started an EVP session by calling out their name and then saying this is "my name," and we got a perfectly clear EVP that said, "what's up brother?" I about jumped out of my skin when I played this back, because it's the first one I've ever gotten. Not only was it the first, but it was so clear. So we continued. Not much happened for about ten minutes. Then I started to ask questions about being dead, and we got another EVP that said, "there are no goodbyes," and it was just as plain as the first one. Total jaw droppers. Absolutely blew me away. We plan to do more and make a recording of all of them highlighted using Sound Forge 7.0. I'll tell ya, interesting stuff.

I think you had a visit Frank. Electronics don't just turn themselves on and then continue as though being controlled by a remote or manually being told what to do. Some unseen force was responsible for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back