Message from Infinity

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
OK, I just got a message from the Universe, not sure what it means, the large CD changer in my office just turned itself on, yes, just like you see in the movies or TV shows, it just flipped itself on and started playing Blackmore's "Man on the Silver Mountain"

All the hair on my neck is standing up...

Frreakiest thing that's happened to me

At least you still have hair that can stand on it's end.

I think the Universe is telling you to become a Hippy, Frank.

Your rather stupid and inappropriate avatar makes everyone of common decency hair stand up.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King

RINGRINGRING!!

It's for you, Frank.

buzz.light.year.phone.jpg

Your rather stupid and inappropriate avatar makes everyone of common decency hair stand up.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King

I was going to change it but after that I'm going to keep it for at least another week.

Thanks for your input

OK, the machine is a big 200 CD changer and I haven't used it since my son left for Italy and left his Mackie Speakers hooked up to the other computer.

I had it turned off all that time, otherwise it would always have been flipping CD's and I would have know it was on.

The machine just turned on and picked out "Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow" CD as the one it thought I needed to hear.

I still don't know why, if there is any meaning to it, but I will let you know.

OK, the machine is a big 200 CD changer and I haven't used it since my son left for Italy and left his Mackie Speakers hooked up to the other computer.

I had it turned off all that time, otherwise it would always have been flipping CD's and I would have know it was on.

The machine just turned on and picked out "Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow" CD as the one it thought I needed to hear.

I'm telling ya, it's a poltergeist. How cool is that?

Frank is secretly a screaming lib, he just plays a right winger on T.V.

He really is a Hippy folks! :eusa_shhh:

Has Whoopie Goldberg come to visit you since ? Think carefully now----

She made him disco dance, then they made sweet pottery together!

She made him disco dance, then they made sweet pottery together!

Frank---you must trust Whoopi on this one. I know it seems crazy but just do it

Too bad you didn't take heed to the good Dr. King's words.

Forum List

Back