Trump Message from a Canadian

I am Canadian and watch with great interest election process in the US.
The majority of people we talk to in the small town where we live is of the opinion that it is colourful….dirty….disgusting…not like it used to be.
People say ”politics is dirty” –I disagree, because only some people involved in politics play dirty in order to get ahead, accomplish whatever will make them happy, get nominated, try to get the ultimate position in the US is- to get elected as the President of the USA.
It is understandable, that in order to do so the candidate has to have some” qualifications”, then promote his best points over and over again, so absolutely everyone in the country would be aware of them and gain their acceptance as the best person ‘for the job’.
Donald Trump has excellent experience in business, which may prove beneficial in planning the next steps of US economy and “making America great again”
Hillary Clinton has 30yrs experience working for a various positions in the government.
Previously, the Presidents were chosen from the variety of backgrounds ;lawyers, farmers, actors etc. and each of them has done great things for the country We all know, that the Presidents have many advisers in the cabinet who discuss each problems as they arise.
Who should America vote for?--DONALD J. TRUMP .
Assuming, that everyone is familiar with their political platforms and their standing on the most important issues, most Americans listen to what he said/she said political commentators try to get clarifications on the above from both parties, but this is not the most important!
As one looks at both candidates the most striking is the extend to which H. Clinton will play ‘dirty” or speaking properly-UNETHICAL and UNTRUTHFULL in order to promote herself. H. Clinton and her support staff instead of emphasizing her 30 yrs experience in the government resolved to degrade the image of D.Trump by spreading unsubstantiated/dubious informations about him obtained from various resources, some from over 20yrs back, presenting him as a not good human being, unpredictable, dangerous, despicable “he would start a nuclear war” and all in all unfit to fill the presidency’s chair.(the latter was expressed by the current US President-B.Obama)To top it all, all this material has been propagated by her staff and made into TV videos presented all over the country!! Is this how the Democrats want to spend their money? To have your office workers dig dirt about your political opponents-“true”/or gossip material and spread it all over USA? Where are your ethics and morale H.Clinton? Did the 30 yrs of working for the government teach you that? You present a very bad picture of USA on the international forum!
It doesn’t matter how many bodies you will bury H. Clinton, you are desperate to get to the top.
On one of “TheView”programs I’ve heard Mr. Michael Moore expressing his opinion to us listeners, that H. Clinton has deep Christian values.
Here I quote the 9-th commandment from the Bile info .com:

“False speaking in any matter, every attempt or purpose to deceive our neighbor, is here included. An intention to deceive is what constitutes falsehood. By a glance of the eye, a motion of the hand, an expression of the countenance, a falsehood may be told as effectually as by words. All intentional overstatement, every hint or insinuation calculated to convey an erroneous or exaggerated impression, even the statement of facts in such a manner as to mislead, is falsehood. This precept forbids every effort to injure our neighbor's reputation by misrepresentation or evil surmising, by slander or tale bearing. Even the intentional suppression of truth, by which injury may result to others, is a violation of the ninth commandment.”

As you can see, H. Clinton does not follow even the 10 commandments, does not follow any ethics by promoting degraded image of her political opponent , in conclusion, it shows her as unethical, person without scruples, a person the Americans should not trust and should not elect her as President of the USA.

Canadian observer.
When Trump wins, you Canadians are going to need to build a wall. You're going to have to pay for it because they be a mass migration of moochers coming your way.

I think to follow the analogy correctly --- the US pays for the wall.

Oopsie.

And don't forget, you need one on Alaska too.
Why would you think America would build a wall to keep you in? That's Canada's problem.

I don't. I'm simply following the analogy accurately. Why the fuck would Mexico?

The majority of people we talk to in the small town where we live is of the opinion that it is colourful….dirty….disgusting…not like it used to be.
People say ”politics is dirty” –I disagree, because only some people involved in politics play dirty in order to get ahead, accomplish whatever will make them happy, get nominated, try to get the ultimate position in the US is- to get elected as the President of the USA.
It is understandable, that in order to do so the candidate has to have some” qualifications”, then promote his best points over and over again, so absolutely everyone in the country would be aware of them and gain their acceptance as the best person ‘for the job’.
Donald Trump has excellent experience in business, which may prove beneficial in planning the next steps of US economy and “making America great again”
Hillary Clinton has 30yrs experience working for a various positions in the government.
Previously, the Presidents were chosen from the variety of backgrounds ;lawyers, farmers, actors etc. and each of them has done great things for the country We all know, that the Presidents have many advisers in the cabinet who discuss each problems as they arise.
Assuming, that everyone is familiar with their political platforms and their standing on the most important issues, most Americans listen to what he said/she said political commentators try to get clarifications on the above from both parties, but this is not the most important!
As one looks at both candidates the most striking is the extend to which H. Clinton will play ‘dirty” or speaking properly-UNETHICAL and UNTRUTHFULL in order to promote herself. H. Clinton and her support staff instead of emphasizing her 30 yrs experience in the government resolved to degrade the image of D.Trump by spreading unsubstantiated/dubious informations about him obtained from various resources, some from over 20yrs back, presenting him as a not good human being, unpredictable, dangerous, despicable “he would start a nuclear war” and all in all unfit to fill the presidency’s chair.(the latter was expressed by the current US President-B.Obama)To top it all, all this material has been propagated by her staff and made into TV videos presented all over the country!! Is this how the Democrats want to spend their money? To have your office workers dig dirt about your political opponents-“true”/or gossip material and spread it all over USA? Where are your ethics and morale H.Clinton? Did the 30 yrs of working for the government teach you that? You present a very bad picture of USA on the international forum!
It doesn’t matter how many bodies you will bury H. Clinton, you are desperate to get to the top.
On one of “TheView”programs I’ve heard Mr. Michael Moore expressing his opinion to us listeners, that H. Clinton has deep Christian values.

“False speaking in any matter, every attempt or purpose to deceive our neighbor, is here included. An intention to deceive is what constitutes falsehood. By a glance of the eye, a motion of the hand, an expression of the countenance, a falsehood may be told as effectually as by words. All intentional overstatement, every hint or insinuation calculated to convey an erroneous or exaggerated impression, even the statement of facts in such a manner as to mislead, is falsehood. This precept forbids every effort to injure our neighbor's reputation by misrepresentation or evil surmising, by slander or tale bearing. Even the intentional suppression of truth, by which injury may result to others, is a violation of the ninth commandment.”

As you can see, H. Clinton does not follow even the 10 commandments, does not follow any ethics by promoting degraded image of her political opponent , in conclusion, it shows her as unethical, person without scruples, a person the Americans should not trust and should not elect her as President of the USA.

Canadian observer.
When Trump wins, you Canadians are going to need to build a wall. You're going to have to pay for it because they be a mass migration of moochers coming your way.

Oopsie.

Why would you think America would build a wall to keep you in? That's Canada's problem.

I don't. I'm simply following the analogy accurately. Why the fuck would Mexico?
Same reason as Canada. They don't want moochers either.

Canadian observer.

Oopsie.

Same reason as Canada. They don't want moochers either.

SooooOOooooooo.............. you're trying to say "Mexico doesn't want moochers and that's why they'll build a wall to keep their own people who aren't even jumping the border anyway out of the US"?

Yeah good luck with that one Perfessor Clownshoes. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back