Message from 2009! PLEASE OPEN!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
As I write this (in "my" time), a dire thing has happened to America.

The laws of the space-time continuum prevent me from going too greatly into the details, but suffice it to say that IF I have plotted this out correctly, THIS MESSAGE may arrive in time to SAVE AMERICA from a tragedy.

So, PLEASE, I urgently BEG of YOU, heed these words of warning!

On Election Day, 2008, if you folks in the United States of America don't get your SHIT together before then, there is every reason to believe that you are going to elect Barack H. Obama as President.

I kid you NOT!

Trust me when I tell you, I would NEVER take something THIS important that lightly!

What he does AS President would make your hair turn white or fall out entirely if ONLY you could know about it in advance.

Well, THIS is JUST that warning! Do you WANT the federal government to own American industrial giants like an automobile manufacturing company? It could HAPPEN!

Don't you DARE let this horrible fate befall you. If you get this message in time, remember to vote for Freedom and Liberty. Vote for anyone but Barack H. Obama.

I've double checked the calculations. You all SHOULD be getting this warning in time! HEED it. For the love of all humanity! Heed this warning!

One final hint: if my message doesn't get there in time or if you fail to heed this warning, believe it or not, someday in late 2009 you guys will be preparing to try TERRORISTS as mere criminals and preparing to do so IN the United States of America! If I was just being jocular, do you think I'd waste my time by making-up something like THAT?

Oh, and Cyrus says "hey!"

All your efforts have always been a fail.

No need for you to advertise it blew!

"all" and "always" are generally hard to back up. showing one effort that was not a failure would make your post wrong and show you to be an idiot for the millionth time. I wouldn't expect you to understand proofs or logic though.

"all" and "always" are generally hard to back up. showing one effort that was not a failure would make your post wrong and show you to be an idiot for the millionth time. I wouldn't expect you to understand proofs or logic though.

I am naturally uninterested in what a moron such as you might "expect." Your opinion is as important to me as your grasp of logic or reason is lacking.

When you have something worthwhile or even marginally intelligent to say, send up a flare.

Nobody will be waiting.

Too bad this time machine couldnt make it back far enough to warn us about Bush.

It did. That's why we elected him. Good thing, too!

Too bad people didn't take the hint in 2008.

I have PROOF that electing President Obama is a HIDEOUS thing:

Vice President Joe Biden.

:eek:

yes 5000 dead U.S. service members in a war that empowered Iran may be a good thing in the eyes of some.

I am naturally uninterested in what a moron such as you might "expect." Your opinion is as important to me as your grasp of logic or reason is lacking.

When you have something worthwhile or even marginally intelligent to say, send up a flare.

Nobody will be waiting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too bad this time machine couldnt make it back far enough to warn us about Bush.

yes 5000 dead U.S. service members in a war that empowered Iran may be a good thing in the eyes of some.

The war in Iraq would not have "empowered" Iran at all (even to whatever extent it might actually be claimed that Iran is empowered now) were it not for the liberal yah-hoos undermining what was happening at the time.

And you can stop with the liberal shit of counting the dead. Nobody in ANY war ever wants any of their own to get killed. Every single one of the over 4000 lost is lamented. And they are NOT lamented just by liberals or other opponents of the war effort, either.

War entails fighting and dying and all of it is tragic. That does not mean, however, that the fighting was unjustified or that the losses were a waste of their lives.

The war in Iraq would not have "empowered" Iran at all (even to whatever extent it might actually be claimed that Iran is empowered now) were it not for the liberal yah-hoos undermining what was happening at the time.

And you can stop with the liberal shit of counting the dead. Nobody in ANY war ever wants any of their own to get killed. Every single one of the over 4000 lost is lamented. And they are NOT lamented just by liberals or other opponents of the war effort, either.

War entails fighting and dying and all of it is tragic. That does not mean, however, that the fighting was unjustified or that the losses were a waste of their lives.

always crying about the liberals.... name one thing you have ever blamed republicans for? and how did the minority party ruin the war?

always crying about the liberals.... name one thing you have ever blamed republicans for? and how did the minority party ruin the war?

Weren't YOU the fucking asstard who was just pontificating about the use of the word "always?"

Why yes. You WERE that fucking asstard.

So, feel free to go fuck yourself, you douchey hypocritical asstard.

:lol:

(It should be noted, also, that I said nothing about any minority "party" nor about anybody "ruining" any war. Such moronic concepts come from you, douchey, the liberoidal asstard of the month!)

Weren't YOU the fucking asstard who was just pontificating about the use of the word "always?"

(It should be noted, also, that I said nothing about any minority "party" nor about anybody "ruining" any war. Such moronic concepts come from you, douchey, the liberoidal asstard of the month!)

prove my assertion wrong then. find one major event in the country that had a negative result and show me where you blamed republicans/conservatives instead of 'the liberals'. I use always when its appropriate.

and you didn't use the word 'ruin' but if they underminded the war enough to give prop up iran and keep the war escaled, didn't they 'ruin' the war and its original plans?

prove my assertion wrong then. find one major event in the country that had a negative result and show me where you blamed republicans/conservatives instead of 'the liberals'. I use always when its appropriate.

and you didn't use the word 'ruin' but if they underminded the war enough to give prop up iran and keep the war escaled, didn't they 'ruin' the war and its original plans?

No no, douchey. Your petty "challenge" is a mere deflection. Not everyone is as insipid as you, and thus you are likely to find that few people feel any need to address your meaningless little challenges.

In any event, what I said is quite distinct from the moronic spin you cannot help but try to put on it.

Don't fret little libtard. If anybody else on thiis Board ever needs YOUR assistance, they will probably already know they've lost. So, don't be waiting up for an invitation to help anybody else out. Even your fellow libs are usually bright enough to see how much of an asstard you are!

No no, douchey. Your petty "challenge" is a mere deflection. Not everyone is as insipid as you, and thus you are likely to find that few people feel any need to address your meaningless little challenges.

In any event, what I said is quite distinct from the moronic spin you cannot help but try to put on it.

Don't fret little libtard. If anybody else on thiis Board ever needs YOUR assistance, they will probably already know they've lost. So, don't be waiting up for an invitation to help anybody else out. Even your fellow libs are usually bright enough to see how much of an asstard you are!

your decried my valid use of 'always' and I explained why you were wrong to. if you want to add more of your copy/paste 'liberals are stupid' crap then feel free but it doesn't help that you are/were wrong in a previous post. you need to look up what deflection really is

your decried my valid use of 'always' and I explained why you were wrong to. if you want to add more of your copy/paste 'liberals are stupid' crap then feel free but it doesn't help that you are/were wrong in a previous post. you need to look up what deflection really is

Your use of "always" is meaningless and baseless, as you would know if you had any fucking clue of what you were attempting to babble about.

And your feeble attempt to falsely claim that I was "wrong" is itself just you making an empty claim which you ALWAYS do.

Now, blu, I don't know who you blu to post here, but you blow at posting anything of value. Or you suck. Either way.

Perhaps you blew yourself, blu? Blu blew blu until he was blue!

Anyway, hurry back when you still have nothing to say!

See you here soon, ya empty little shitbrain!

Your use of "always" is meaningless and baseless, as you would know if you had any fucking clue of what you were attempting to babble about.

And your feeble attempt to falsely claim that I was "wrong" is itself just you making an empty claim which you ALWAYS do.

Now, blu, I don't know who you blu to post here, but you blow at posting anything of value. Or you suck. Either way.

show me where you blamed something of significant national/international interest on a conservative/republican and then my always will be meaningless.

show me where you blamed something of significant national/international interest on a conservative/republican and then my always will be meaningless.

I believe I already told you that your post is meaningless and it is whether or not you have it demonstrated to the satisfaction of your little pinhead.

Sorry that your lips are chapped from sucking so much asshole, but I am not here to make you happy. I don't jump through anyone's hoops, and certainly not the silly ones YOU attempt to put up.

It may not be something YOU have the mental acuity to note, but your post would be meaningless even if I had never "blamed" anything "bad" (of national or international interest) on a Republican or a conservative.

You truly are a babbling imbecile.

I am virtually sure that even other liberals laugh at you. And I do mean AT you! :lol::lol:

Last edited:

How were liberals responsible for removing Iran's enemy Saddam thus turning Iraq from a Sunni led anti Shiites in Iran country to a Shiite led pro Shiites in Iran country?

How were liberals responsible for removing Iran's enemy Saddam thus turning Iraq from a Sunni led anti Shiites in Iran country to a Shiite led pro Shiites in Iran country?

Take that "question" out back at dawn, and have it shot.

Come back when you are up to posting coherently.

Much obliged!

Forum List

Back