Message Board Memberships

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
How many are you members & do you interact with them all?

I belong to six, but participate in three. Am looking for a good craft one to join.

USMB
A drum board--building/playing/a place to promote your drum business
My own--weddings/marriages/relationships

I'm also at screenwritersutopia.com, but I usually end up posting in the tiny politics section they have. lol

I'm also at hermitary.com. It's easy to bully around hermits, they have no defense mechanisms. Just kidding.

Used to post at quite a few different boards, mostly celiberal.com, but I let them all die out and just post here now.

I mod a food/cooking forum at an outdoor sportsmans site, mostly people there from the S.E. USA, a forum for S.E. artifacts/arrowheads/fossils and I enjoy a Marine parents site too.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Otter_Creek said:
I mod a food/cooking forum at an outdoor sportsmans site, mostly people there from the S.E. USA, a forum for S.E. artifacts/arrowheads/fossils and I enjoy a Marine parents site too.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

You and Mr. P may want to talk. :D

Joz said:
How many are you members & do you interact with them all?

I belong to six, but participate in three. Am looking for a good craft one to join.

USMB
A drum board--building/playing/a place to promote your drum business
My own--weddings/marriages/relationships

I belong to five.

The number of posts is something like 3k-2k-1k-100-100.

I interact the same way on all.

I forgot to mention that I joined a Detroit Tigers forum about three weeks ago, and have been spending more time there than all the others combined.

And yeah, I interact the same way there.

Besides USMB, I belong to three, which I rarely visit:
christianforums.com (gopjeff)
christianmusicianforum.com (gop_jeff)
talkbass.com (gopjeff)

I guess I'm the King Loser as I probably belong to close to a hundred forums! Many are business related, some I mostly just read, and some I participate. Some of my favorites:

broadbandreports.com
vbulletin.com
vbulletin.org
ogrish.com
webhostingtalk.com
dnforum.com
sitepoint.com
digitalpoint.com
webmasterworld.com
freeadvice.com
consumptionjunction.com
& of course a select handful of Steelers sites! :gs:

Aside from this one, I post on Angry Naked Pat, which is based around a webcomic, and Mobius, a film board. I used to be a pretty avid poster at Kevin Smith's message board, but when I went to college, I lost interest (or, rather, I gained lots of new interests!). I used to occassionally post on an Opie and Anthony and a Bam Margera message board. LOOOOONG time ago.

Lesseee........ hmmm I post here of course, then there is the liberal board where I am hated so that is fun, then there is the other liberal board where I am admired for my unwavering greatness :lol: and finally I run a small board of my own, no drama allowed, just talk. Four, yeah thass it, four.

Early am, need more coffee.

I come across one every now and then, but this one is the only one I keep coming back to, even semi-regularly.

I was heavily into Rateitall.com for awhile, which technically isn't a mesage board but is along those lines.

I hesitate to say this, but... I am pretty much a regular at a pro wrestling message board. Not this sports entertainment crap they have today, but the REAL fake wrestling they had back in the 80s. It was so much more enjoyable when they pretended it was real.

Forum List

Back