meself

dkarper

What has America come to?
Aug 26, 2009
Tennessee
Hello People,
I am a grandmother of 9, I have a Harley Davidson, a husband, and a job. I play, ride, converse, and work, with great concern for where America is heading....so I wanted to see what folks are talking about.
In an attempt to read some of the bills that have been passed and are trying to get passed from our senators; I don't know how anyone could take the time to understand the magnitude of the interpretation to it all. With all that they put in a bill and what gets it through.
Oh anyway you all have jumped this hoop already I am sure...but it is mind boggling to me.
In short I feel like my grandbabies will have less than nothing compared to what my parents thought I was not going to have when I was a child.
All that has been done to America over the past 8 years; and it comes to this... "National Day of Service" Instead of remembering 9/11 the way it was. Yes that is right, they are replacing the meaning. the White House signed legislation that established September 11 as an "annyally recognized National Day of Service and Remembrance." the measure was passed as part of the Edward Kennedy Serve America Act, it was promoted as a means to "encourage and faciitate community service across the country...go figure. Yes that has crossed my path today and made me look for bloggers and see what everyone is really thinking about in the world today. So here I am..... is there any comforting words or are we spiraling down as we should since we have allowed them to take God out of the schools and out of public areas... what are your thoughts on this? Are they overwhelming inside your mind, had you rather play a game, or just skip this and move on? :(

day of service and rememberance ...what is the bitch with that...personally i think its time to stop making all decisions based on one day... we must move on from 9/11...remember it but move on from it....american has too much ad hoc government as is.

welcome and enjoy

Forum List

Back