Merryweather trying a fast one.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Testing issues could derail Mayweather-Pacquiao - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports

Well known fact he does not like blood tests and won't take them BEFORE a fight. Also well known he has NEVER tested positive for any banned substance.

Merryweather is playing a head game. He knows the shit bothers Pacman so is insisting on it to get in his head. Pacman has offered to test one month before the fight and has even offered to test right AFTER the fight.

Pretty damn cheap trick by Merryweather. I hope Pacman refuses.

Mayweather is known for playing head games and stirring up contraversy to garner interest in his fights. He wants to be seen as the bad guy and he wants his opponent to fight angry. His plan is working perfectly on you.

Mayweather is known for playing head games and stirring up contraversy to garner interest in his fights. He wants to be seen as the bad guy and he wants his opponent to fight angry. His plan is working perfectly on you.

It won't work on Pacman, they will just refuse to fight. By the way I am not angry. The only real interest I have in Pacman is he is Filipino as are my wife and kids ( well half). Boxing is not something I follow.

Pacquiao needs Mayweather more than Mayweather needs Pacquiao. They will fight.

No he doesn't. And I am not up on the sport. Pacman has already proven his ability.

By the way explain the difference , if the sole complaint is a even playing field and fear of doping, between testing 48 hours before the fight or right after?

No he doesn't. And I am not up on the sport. Pacman has already proven his ability.

By the way explain the difference , if the sole complaint is a even playing field and fear of doping, between testing 48 hours before the fight or right after?

Proven his ability? Sure. Cemented his legacy. I don't think so.

And as far as I can tell there is none. He's just doing it to piss off Pacquiao.

Forum List

Back