Merry X mas

Joan

Mommy Dearest
Aug 29, 2003
this is from Jim's brother Jeff
Just wanted to stop in & wish all a Merry Christmas ! EXCEPT those commie bastards that I see ripping up the goverment to ya"ll I say EAT SHIT !!!

SINCERLY
Jeff

happy holidays back at ya. and heres your helping of 'the government'.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/12/23/MNGK53SQUR1.DTL

U.S. says Illinois can't import drugs from Canada
Governor asks U.S. for pilot program to buy prescription drugs in Canada

Chicago -- Federal authorities will not authorize the state of Illinois to buy prescription drugs from Canada, even as a small test program, because they cannot ensure the safety of those drugs, officials from the Health and Human Services Department said Monday.

As the latest in a series of maneuvers designed to put pressure on U.S. officials who say filling prescriptions in Canada violates federal law, Gov. Rod Blagojevich of Illinois asked Tommy Thompson, the secretary of health and human services, to allow the state to buy drugs in Canada for its employees and retired employees as part of a first "federally approved drug importation pilot program."

But William Pierce, Thompson's spokesman, said Thompson could waive the federal regulations only if he could also guarantee the safety of drugs coming from Canada. Pierce said Thompson has found no evidence to support such a guarantee.

Facing budget deficits and rising health care costs, some officials in New England and the Midwest have voiced interest in finding a way around the law. Because of regulation in Canada, costs for drugs are 30 to 50 percent lower. The issue has pitted local and state governments against the federal government and American pharmaceutical companies.

Federal officials say drugs from Canada can carry numerous risks -- including false labeling and uncertain ingredients.

A study commissioned by Blagojevich concluded that the state and its employees could save up to $90.7 million a year by purchasing medicines in Canada.

"We're hoping that once they read our letter and we have a chance to meet with the secretary, that the merits of the request will rule the day," said Cheryle Jackson, a spokeswoman for Blagojevich.

Up yours Jeff!!!!! hope Santa leaves Reindeer crap in your stocking!!!!!! :p:

Jeff,

You are a typical neo con. No substance, just idiotic rhetoric. Grow up!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! There you go Jeff! you are another truly loved one here! :D

this is Jeff again....well I figured there would be one of you non Americans reply!!!
answer me something , why not move to Iraq for the holidays.......I for one would be more than happy to buy the ticket for ya.think about it ya could shower & then dry off with your hat. ooooo & lets not forget the beautiful sites ya will see oooooooo & the freedoms.... well I may have to grow up ( as you say) but at least I know the best country in the world!!! it is simply higgins (or what ever your name is ) if ya dont like America get OUT!!!! OK ya commie Bastard have a nice Christmas

An American
Jeff

hehe! Jeff the new hated on the board!!!! ah, join the crowd!!! :)

Merry Christmas, all..............

(Gee, I wonder if this is too contoversial.)

Come visit it if you're not already here. They won't let you leave. Happy new year:)

Eric: Thank you. I probably was too mouthy for a new comer, but I just can't help myself. I beleive we (USA) is on the brink of big time disaster and I want nothing more than to avert it.

Jeff: I am a patriot. We have a country based on a constitution that I believe is a truly inspired document and I subscribe to it literally.

Eric: Thank you. I probably was too mouthy for a new comer, but I just can't help myself. I beleive we (USA) is on the brink of big time disaster and I want nothing more than to avert it.

Your opinions are always welcomed here, I think you will find that as long as you express them in a civil intelligent manner you will get some good lively debate. Some members can have a sharp edge at times till you get to know them, we really do have a good group of people here.

Johnny:
What would you do, if, in your heart, with the love you have for your country, you felt your country was on a course for disaster?

Right or wrong this is my country and i love it. And i will stand by it until my last breath, right or wrong

Johnny: Was does "stand by your country right or wrong" mean? If your government asked you send 6 million jews to concentration camps for extermination, would you do it? (This is purely hypothetical - I am not suggesting that anything like this is going on in America today)

New Topics

Forum List

Back