Merry Christmas!

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Hello, EZ here for our friend Bootneck. I'm sure he would want all of you to know he wishes you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Think of him, make a toast to him, and keep good thoughts for him while he's out there in Afghanistan. He'll be back, and love all the kind thoughts you've sent his way.

Have a wonderful time with your families and friends.

Dont worry Santa has his cammies and will be bringing gifts to all those who are deployed!!!

Realtree+Camo+Santa+Christmas+Rug.jpg

Hello, EZ here for our friend Bootneck. I'm sure he would want all of you to know he wishes you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Think of him, make a toast to him, and keep good thoughts for him while he's out there in Afghanistan. He'll be back, and love all the kind thoughts you've sent his way.

Pos rep him too.

Like I did this post.

Even though it was you speaking, Echo. :eusa_doh:

Pos rep him too.

Like I did this post.

But it goes to Bootneck, it's his account.

An Elf did a magic trick for Boots, just for today. :eusa_shhh:

Merry Christmas!

Pos rep him too.

Like I did this post.

But it goes to Bootneck, it's his account.

An Elf did a magic trick for Boots, just for today. :eusa_shhh:

Merry Christmas!

Of course that makes you his stocking puppet. I'm curious what he stuffs his stockings with ?:tongue:

Just beat the pete @ ping pong

Just beat the pete @ ping pong
a welcome change from your meat

Forum List

Back