Merry Christmas!!!

Smell that balsam, take the cookie with the MOST frosting, one of the bottles under the tree is probably yours, so dig around and find your name. All the best, I mean it.
View attachment 296414

51W5E8X16AL.jpg

Feliz Navidad:

The_Karaoke_Bus.jpg

I love me a Looney Tunes Christmas!

~S~

That's so funny!!!!!

Gooddamn even that tree wants to die ! Don’t you live in Maine? Can’t get a tree better looking then that?
That's what a REAL tree looks like! None of that Boston fake shit with twinkling minilights and matching decorations. But you're a whippersnapper. You don't remember trees like this. It took awhile to even find a pic of one. Real Christmas, jitts.
009c3319012d24542e9e06bca0ec5ba3.jpg

Smell that balsam, take the cookie with the MOST frosting, one of the bottles under the tree is probably yours, so dig around and find your name. All the best, I mean it.
View attachment 296414

51W5E8X16AL.jpg

Merry Christmas to you as well.

And a blessed Hanukkah to our Jewish friends, a joyous Ramadam to the islamo community and a tremendous "Happy Holidays" to the libs.

Gooddamn even that tree wants to die ! Don’t you live in Maine? Can’t get a tree better looking then that?
That's what a REAL tree looks like! None of that Boston fake shit with twinkling minilights and matching decorations. But you're a whippersnapper. You don't remember trees like this. It took awhile to even find a pic of one. Real Christmas, jitts.
Cool beans, Likkme! I could stand the weather that goes along with them, too. Wouldn't want to be the guy hanging those lights, though.

Cool beans, Likkme! I could stand the weather that goes along with them, too. Wouldn't want to be the guy hanging those lights, though.
LOL.....It aint bad as it looks
Multiple_bucket_trucks.jpg

Forum List

Back