Merry Christmas!!!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Smell that balsam, take the cookie with the MOST frosting, one of the bottles under the tree is probably yours, so dig around and find your name. All the best, I mean it.
upload_2019-12-24_7-6-3.png

51W5E8X16AL.jpg

Gooddamn even that tree wants to die ! Don’t you live in Maine? Can’t get a tree better looking then that?

Gooddamn even that tree wants to die ! Don’t you live in Maine? Can’t get a tree better looking then that?
That's what a REAL tree looks like! None of that Boston fake shit with twinkling minilights and matching decorations. But you're a whippersnapper. You don't remember trees like this. It took awhile to even find a pic of one. Real Christmas, jitts.

I love that tree. It's very New England country.

I'll tell y'all about the time I went into the Maine woods and sawed down my own Christmas tree at Thanksgiving and drove it back to New York where I was living, thinking I'd just saved myself $25 for a cut your own.

I set it up, decorated it, lights and all and it was a dandy. Then after a day or two I started hearing this funny sound....it was the sound of needles dropping onto the presents under the tree. Within three days the tree was totally naked of sprills. A nuked tree.

I found out that it had been infested with some beastly bug or disease that had gone dormant when it got cold, interrupting its death throes, and as soon as I brought into the warm house, the process completed.

It was so pathetic looking that I couldn't help but laugh. A Charlie Brown tree and a half. I never tried "saving money" by going out in the Maine woods again.

Forum List

Back