Merry Christmas

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
Merry Christmas everyone! Its noon Christmas Day here in Japan, and I'm bored to pieces having duty on the ship. Anyway, I couldn't wait any longer to wish you all the best Christmas you can possibly have! :thup:

(Don't forget to not put out any cookies for Santa, word is things are getting tight at the North Pole due to the elves unionizing so Santa plans on suing all the folks who leave out cookies for him for making him fat.)

NATO AIR said:
Merry Christmas everyone! Its noon Christmas Day here in Japan, and I'm bored to pieces having duty on the ship. Anyway, I couldn't wait any longer to wish you all the best Christmas you can possibly have! :thup:

(Don't forget to not put out any cookies for Santa, word is things are getting tight at the North Pole due to the elves unionizing so Santa plans on suing all the folks who leave out cookies for him for making him fat.)
Merry Christmas to you Nato, and all the others with ya!!! Pass it on!! Pass it on from Mr. P.:)

Mr. P said:
Merry Christmas to you Nato, and all the others with ya!!! Pass it on!! Pass it on from Mr. P.:)

Just did :cof: they're playing james bond and still cursing over the vikings losing.... Merry Christmas Mr. P

NATO AIR said:
Just did :cof: they're playing james bond and still cursing over the vikings losing.... Merry Christmas Mr. P
Well, tell em Mr. P says.."stop cursin, it's not like you're sailors or somethin..and it's Christmas, so clean it up boys" and oh, "it's ONLY football" Geeezzzzz. :)

NATO AIR said:

Sending you all the best from Portland, Or., NATO.

Don't forget to lay off the coal tonight so Santa can come down the smokestack! :tng:

thanks for making me laugh comrade and mr. p, hope you enjoy this day of days very much. i love the "lay off the coal", that's a good one... :cof:

Merry Christmas Morning ALL !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the stocking stuffers that you hid some place special so you wouldn't forget em! :)

dilloduck said:
Merry Christmas Morning ALL !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget the stocking stuffers that you hid some place special so you wouldn't forget em! :)

Heeee!!!! I found all mine (tho it took some digging), and now all stocking are places on chair posts in the kitchen (until I get my fireplace built).

merry-christmas.jpg

Shattered said:
Heeee!!!! I found all mine (tho it took some digging), and now all stocking are places on chair posts in the kitchen (until I get my fireplace built).

merry-christmas.jpg
unfortunately a lot of the chocolate wouldn't fit so I'm having to eat it !!

If you saw all the *crap* laid out on my kitchen table, you'd understand why I don't put candy in stockings. :D

Forum List

Back