Merry Christmas to all my Christians friends!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
MerryChristmas_697.gif

peace and happiness to all....may your days bring you peace and joy and many blessings

So ... you only care about the christians who celebrate ... fine, I hope yours sucks to.

Holy crap ... if you are not Christian why in the hell would you celebrate Christmas???? Or care whether or not someone else celebrated an event specific to Christians?

It is my understanding that real Christians celebrate Christmas because it is the date set originally by the Catholic Church to celebrate the birth of thier saviour Jesus Christ. I believe it was supposed to be a religious holiday and not a "national" one.

Holy crap ... if you are not Christian why in the hell would you celebrate Christmas???? Or care whether or not someone else celebrated an event specific to Christians?

It is my understanding that real Christians celebrate Christmas because it is the date set originally by the Catholic Church to celebrate the birth of thier saviour Jesus Christ. I believe it was supposed to be a religious holiday and not a "national" one.

Um ... because it's not a christian only holiday, it's older and has more rituals and magic than christians could ever invent on their own.

Um ... because it's not a christian only holiday, it's older and has more rituals and magic than christians could ever invent on their own.

heh...yeah... well I don't see any posts by Christians on this board complaining because some pagan didn't wish them a "Happy Earth Goddess Day".

Oh, wait, no one bothered to post any sentiment on this board even remotely wishing good will to others like them EXCEPT Christians....

heh...yeah... well I don't see any posts by Christians on this board complaining because some pagan didn't wish them a "Happy Earth Goddess Day".

Oh, wait, no one bothered to post any sentiment on this board even remotely wishing good will to others like them EXCEPT Christians....
That's not true. SB isn't a Christian and I've started a Happy Festivus thread.

I guess I didn't know that SB wasn't Christian (or care for that matter). I just assumed SB was Christian...thanks for the correction. My first statement stands however.
As for the festivus thread.... how in the heck can you wish some one a "Happy" Festivus? It was my understanding that festivus is first of all a parody of Christmas and secondly is all about bitching about some one or something...How can one be happy about hearing whining and bitching?

Last edited:
I guess I didn't know that SB wasn't Christian (or care for that matter). I just assumed SB was Christian...thanks for the correction. My first statement stands however.
As for the festivus thread.... how in the heck can you wish some one a "Happy" Festivus? It was my understanding that festivus is first of all a parody of Christmas and secondly is all about bitching about some one or something...How can one be happy about hearing whining and bitching?
You read this message board, correct? 'Nuff said.

CSM doesn't care about facts, nor about much of anyone except his 'elite' few (all in his head). When most of those who do celebrate christmas are not even close to christian, and almost all pagans celebrate it (just without the Sandy Claws character and nativity garbage, freezing poor babies goes against all goodness), but of course CSM doesn't care about that either. The fact that the trees, wreaths, food, etc. all come from many other cultures (mostly pagan, some wiccan, a few arabian even) doesn't intrest CSM either, or any other deluded souls. Instead they want to claim it's all theirs so they can scream and yell about no one else respecting it *eye roll* because if so many who do celebrate it are not christian then they can't be the victims anymore.

CSM doesn't care about facts, nor about much of anyone except his 'elite' few (all in his head). When most of those who do celebrate christmas are not even close to christian, and almost all pagans celebrate it (just without the Sandy Claws character and nativity garbage, freezing poor babies goes against all goodness), but of course CSM doesn't care about that either. The fact that the trees, wreaths, food, etc. all come from many other cultures (mostly pagan, some wiccan, a few arabian even) doesn't intrest CSM either, or any other deluded souls. Instead they want to claim it's all theirs so they can scream and yell about no one else respecting it *eye roll* because if so many who do celebrate it are not christian then they can't be the victims anymore.

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

You have no idea what I celebrate or do not celebrate but you are right, I dont give a rat's ass what other people celebrate. I don't celebrate Christmas and I don't celebrate some other made up bullshit about gods and goddesses and I don't celebrate rocks with lips....

Another thing I don't do is troll other peoples posts especially when they are wishing others well. those self-centered, immature pukes like you who do just piss me off; particularly when they try to make it appear that others are claiming "victimhood" when they are the ones who did exactly that! "WAAAAA, THEY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY WIPE MY ASS DAY, WAAAAA"

Anyway, merry fucking whatever it is to you too, you idiot.

Anyone wishing to spoil this holiday for anyone needs to fuck right off.:evil:

Forum List

Back