"Merry Christmas" signs at my school

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
As well as a humungous HAPPY HOLIDAYS sign immediately into the commons. I also noticed a big Star of David on the landing of a stairwell and the word "Hanukuh" (spelling). Just thought I'd mention that some schools in the USA still recognize Christmas (ironic, because my school no longer allows military recruiters, adn teh GSA and Amnesty International are thriving :mad: ) BUT, we'll see how long they stay up...anyone wanna have a pool?

Well hey, you're in freeezin' Alaska. Don't they celebrate everything up there? :alco:
Bet a Christmas :wine: it stays up.

ScreamingEagle said:
Well hey, you're in freeezin' Alaska. Don't they celebrate everything up there? :alco:
Bet a Christmas :wine: it stays up.

You mean beer day? Yeah, 365 of 'em. Not me of course. (between you and me, its a racial minority here, see if you ca guess which one! hint: unique to Alaska)

Fellow USMB-ers...

I just know that many of you were planning on sending these folks a Christmas Card, with a picture of the Baby Jesus and verses from the Bible and all

or maybe, you were planning on sending a photo of the current Pope, to replace the one of Pope John Paul II that they still have hanging in the lobby, (next to the one of Billy Graham and the Virgin Mary)

but you haven't yet, because I know that you lost the address... well.. here it is....

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

P.S. and be sure to mention that God loves 'em!

KarlMarx said:
Fellow USMB-ers...

I just know that many of you were planning on sending these folks a Christmas Card, with a picture of the Baby Jesus and verses from the Bible and all

or maybe, you were planning on sending a photo of the current Pope, to replace the one of Pope John Paul II that they still have hanging in the lobby, (next to the one of Billy Graham and the Virgin Mary)

but you haven't yet, because I know that you lost the address... well.. here it is....

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Great idea! :thup: :laugh:

Better send paramedics along with the card, though, for the ACLU'ers will surely pass out from the horror of seeing religious words and symbols.

On second thought, why on earth would I want to revive that bunch?

KarlMarx said:
Fellow USMB-ers...

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Good call...I might just do that. Maybe include a page of text explaing how good of an impact God has had on my life and why we should all consider ourselves blessed.

Semper Fi said:
Good call...I might just do that. Maybe include a page of text explaing how good of an impact God has had on my life and why we should all consider ourselves blessed.
Oh... and maybe you can enclose a note asking them nicely to see what they can do to get prayer re-allowed in school or Roe vs. Wade overturned.... while you're at it...

KarlMarx said:
Oh... and maybe you can enclose a note asking them nicely to see what they can do to get prayer re-allowed in school or Roe vs. Wade overturned.... while you're at it...

You wouldn't be trying to stir the proverbial pot, would you? :dev2:

GunnyL said:
Oh ... never YOU. You would never start anything with anyone, nor go for the kill once you've drawn blood. Princess's don't do THAT. :laugh:

<i>**curtsy**</i>

Forum List

Back