"Merry Christmas" from the ATF!

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Yesterday I had to call NICS to activate a license for a new store we're opening next week. I was relatively shocked at how quickly this license was processed, as they typically have taken 3-6 months since Obama took office (even for those of us already on file with the FBI), but this one arrived in about 10 weeks, easily the fastest in the last 2 years.

Anyway, after activating and enrolling in the NICS system, the ATF Agent then asked if there was anything else she could do for me. I said "No, thank you, that is all I need for now."

To which she replied (and I quote):

"Well, then have a nice day and a Merry Christmas!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Not Happy Holidays, or Seasons Greetings, but a genuine, sincere reference to Jesus Christ. From a Government Agent.

I LOVE the ATF, I always have. They make my job a LOT easier, and they're always polite and pleasant. I've turned down people simply because I didn't like their attitude about guns, and the ATF has always backed me up. But they have a mandated protocol that they have to follow. It was refreshing yesterday to hear one of them break with that protocol to express her love of Christ and share the joy of his birth with a fellow Christian.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to the ATF, to you and yours, and to responsible gun owners everywhere!

And to you bad guys......go pound sand :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back