Merry christmas america

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA

after 50 years, social security, medicare and medicaid, unemployment, you are going to get affordable healthcare you so rightly deserve.

It does not matter if it is bi-partisan, partisan, democrat or republican, what matters is the American people will be getting affordable healthcare and it does not matter how much it cost or who has to pay for it. You cannot put a price tag on the health and lives of the American people. Dead people do not work and do no pay taxes. We want a live and healthy workforce.

In spite of all the scare tactics, fear and hate mongering, lies and threats our system of government works and I am once again proud of my country.`

MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA

after 50 years, social security, medicare and medicaid, unemployment, you are going to get affordable healthcare you so rightly deserve.

It does not matter if it is bi-partisan, partisan, democrat or republican, what matters is the American people will be getting affordable healthcare and it does not matter how much it cost or who has to pay for it. You cannot put a price tag on the health and lives of the American people. Dead people do not work and do no pay taxes. We want a live and healthy workforce.

In spite of all the scare tactics, fear and hate mongering, lies and threats our system of government works and I am once again proud of my country.`

Boy. YOu must be drinking spiked Koo-Aid if you think this is going to be affordable and well run. Catch a clue there Ol Lady. You will be paying out the ass for this primo plan, the one our glorious elected leaders exempt themselves from. That should have been your first clue that mayby, just mayby, this is going to be one giant expensive clusterfuck and the care won't be any better, mayby worse.

Enjoy your Kool-Aid if it makes you happy.

well I am very skeptical of this whole bill, when has government programs run efficiantly and well? and all these taxes that they say will be collected from this health care bill to me is all on the assumption that people will get health care. I realize the current bill has not been read, but if people are now forced to get health insurance how many people will get it? out of the 40 million or so they say they will get it how many actually will? People are lazy, hell even if you fine them some will not spend the mon ey to get it. People procastinate till they get sick, so your telling me all these people will go ahead and get health care all of a sudden and do the extra work to get it? and then fine them if they do not? every government plan I have seen is based on assumption and all are failures but they will get this one right? why do not they fix the other government run programs and have some credibility before they do this? and besides once they collect a tax for something it goes into the same pool and they grab it for other agendas and the money never goes to what it is intended. and people actually believe this and that it will reduce health care costs? yes I agree it is a good idea on paper perhaps but they are not going to collect what they think they will, they are already spending the money they think they will get on these taxes. Get a clue people repub or dem they are all the same. and if they do not collect what they think they will we will have a huge pot bigger then medicare and borrow more and more of our dwindling accounts. or tax us even more, I trust charity more then this health care fiasco.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICA

Another big fan of tyranny. Ramming a bill down the throats of the overwhelming majority who OPPOSE this bill and then having these ASSHOLE Democrats arrogantly turn around and force that majority to pay for the very thing they vehemently opposed -is TYRANNY. And you APPLAUD that. Interesting. How truly un-American of you. Whether you personally like a bill or not shouldn't determine whether you truly believe in democratic principles -or tyranny. But for some it sure does! Meaning you must want to be among those doing the tyrannizing, right?

You so like the idea of bastardizing our government into a tyranny that my Christmas wish for you, sincerely coming from the bottom of my heart - is that you too will soon get to enjoy being tyrannized by the minority in this country. And of course being forced to pay for it too.

FYI -We will just assume the House tosses its own version and accepts the Senate version and they both pass it and it becomes law. While government will immediately hit us all up with all those direct and hidden taxes just jam packed in this bill starting RIGHT AFTER Obama signs the bill - NO benefits will ever be paid for anyone for the next four years. So each time you see your money flying out of your wallet and things a bit tighter trying to make ends meet -just remind yourself how THRILLED you are to finally see all that "affordable" health care you got in return for it. Year after year after year. And after year. ROFL

Ever notice how threads become

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a place where the conservative element all seem to agree with each other and give each other thanks?
For example, a thread commences with an attack on Obama, his wife or any aspect of his presidency, and the rest, much like a pack of jackals, joins the frey.
Notice the attacks are all (yep, ALL) emotional whose premises are based on half-truths, rumors, innuendo and lies? Of course the less infomed members of this group simply repeat the talking point of the troll above them.

12-20-09passedRGB20091221082802.jpg

Forum List

Back