Merry Christimas to the Tea Party

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
from

aarom102.jpg

• Banned
and a very Merry Christmas to all who believe in the Savior, and a Happy Holidays to all you pinko commies who don't, and a Happy Hanukkah to you Jews, and you atheists, well, we know you are celebrating the holidays as well so don't be shy in wishing others a happy holiday, hmmm?

wow jake, you're becoming a bitter miserable human being. What has the Tea Party done to you?

You need to take a break. Go have a Merry Christmas and New year with family and friends.

• Banned
My dear, it is fun satire and no bitterness at all, just a recognition that we all need to lay aside words and clubs for the Merry Christmas and Holiday Season.

May you have a wonderful time during the Season.

• Banned
Sharon Sabom is a pastor at Mauriceville UMC and had a Christmas Bible School a few weeks ago…. lasted Friday night and all day Saturday.

For it, she wrote a two-act skit titled “Following a Star” about the Wise Men. The Wise Men came in before lunch and “interrupted” their program looking for their star. They didn't find it in the sanctuary, and left.

After lunch, one of their little children (about 3 ½ years old) was having a moment and was in tears. And nothing seem to help soothe him. Pastor Sabom went over and said, “Thomas, do you want me to hold you?” Up came his arms.

She picked him up and he immediately put his head on her shoulder. She started rocking back and forth and he began to relax and go to sleep.

She then realized that she had forgotten a schedule in the narthex and went to pick it up – still holding this child. The Wise Men were all gathered there, ready to perform the next act. As she turned to go back to the sanctuary, little Thomas pick up his head, looked at one of the “wise men”, and said, “I hope you find your star.” I hope you find your star

-----------------------------------

There are some in our world… believe it or not… who don’t feel loved.

Do not feel that anyone cares for them

Well, I know of a baby born in Bethlehem who loves you more than you can imagine…

and I hope you find your star.

The star led the Wise Men to the Christ Child, and it is my prayer that you find the star that will lead you to rediscover the joy that the Christ Child brings at Christmas.

Some of the best theology really does come from the words of a child

I hope you find your star.

And if you have… I hope you will help other's find theirs.

Forum List

Back