Merrick Garland says he's "still available" ...

And "clean as a whistle" :eusa_dance:

BETHESDA, MARYLAND (The Borowitz Report)—Saying that he would like to help the Senate Judiciary Committee “in any way I can,” Judge Merrick Garland announced on Monday that he is “still available” to be confirmed as a United States Supreme Court Justice.

“I haven’t heard from anyone on the Judiciary Committee,” Garland said. “But I just want to let them know that I’ve let bygones be bygones if they’d like to confirm me now.”

The judge said that he was “not surprised” that no one from the White House has called about his availability for the Supreme Court job. “I’ve been reading that Woodward book,” he said. “It sounds like things can get pretty hectic over there.”

Garland noted that, when he was first nominated to the Supreme Court, no Republican senator agreed to meet with him, but added, “Maybe they can find some time in their schedules now.”

“After what they’ve been going through for the past couple of days, the Republicans might want to give old Merrick another look,” he said. “I’m clean as a whistle.”​

Merrick Garland Says He’s Still Available
Hillary's still available too.
So's Barry, and he's a "constitutional scholar???"

:abgg2q.jpg:

BHO = OUTSTANDING nominee when we take over the White House and control Senate in early 2021!

Lollololllol lolololol lolllololllolllollll

58f9bd7f845aa7c040bdc3b045a0d868.jpg

Plus, he's a whiney, race-baiting twat.

Sounds good - And we'll stall Kav just long enough to retake not only the House but the Senate
No way you can stall that long...the GOP won't allow it....the bitch doesn't even want to testify now....its over...nice try though....

So's Barry, and he's a "constitutional scholar???"

:abgg2q.jpg:

BHO = OUTSTANDING nominee when we take over the White House and control Senate in early 2021!

Lollololllol lolololol lolllololllolllollll

58f9bd7f845aa7c040bdc3b045a0d868.jpg
So let me get this straight, the left has a problem with what Kavanaugh did in H.S. 35 years in the past, but you are cool with . . . .

41778286_10209975980915593_3461024650165747712_n.jpg
What is wrong with that?

He doesn't now, nor has he ever respected stare decisis.

United States v. Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative - Wikipedia

He deserved a hearing and an up or down vote
Why?.....the GOP was in the majority....elections have consequences...even Obama said so many times over his 8 years....if you want to call the shots you must win elections which means you must be elected by the people....

If the GOP was in the majority what were you worried about?

Why?.....the GOP was in the majority....elections have consequences...even Obama said so many times over his 8 years....if you want to call the shots you must win elections which means you must be elected by the people....

Republicans have never Borked any Supreme Court nominees.
Dems have tried to Bork almost every Republican nominee since Thomas.

What do you mean "what am I worried about" I'm not worried at all now that Obama wasn't able to ram rod his pick in at the twilight of his term....
He had lost the house and the senate on his watch....its the people nation and the peoples court...the GOP did the right thing in blocking his pick....he lost...the dems lost....if you want to call the shots you must win at the ballot box.....Obama got two picks on the court....that was damaging enough....

And "clean as a whistle" :eusa_dance:

BETHESDA, MARYLAND (The Borowitz Report)—Saying that he would like to help the Senate Judiciary Committee “in any way I can,” Judge Merrick Garland announced on Monday that he is “still available” to be confirmed as a United States Supreme Court Justice.

“I haven’t heard from anyone on the Judiciary Committee,” Garland said. “But I just want to let them know that I’ve let bygones be bygones if they’d like to confirm me now.”

The judge said that he was “not surprised” that no one from the White House has called about his availability for the Supreme Court job. “I’ve been reading that Woodward book,” he said. “It sounds like things can get pretty hectic over there.”

Garland noted that, when he was first nominated to the Supreme Court, no Republican senator agreed to meet with him, but added, “Maybe they can find some time in their schedules now.”

“After what they’ve been going through for the past couple of days, the Republicans might want to give old Merrick another look,” he said. “I’m clean as a whistle.”​

Merrick Garland Says He’s Still Available

Yes...he is still available because he wasn't put on the Supreme Court...I hope he is enjoying his free time....

And if obama nominated him, you can bet he is dirty as hell.......

No, he didn't. The Senate has the power to advise and consent to Presidential appointments to the court......they advised obama they were not going to put Garland on the court....they did their job. If obama appointed him, he isn't fit to be on the court anyway.

No, he didn't. The Senate has the power to advise and consent to Presidential appointments to the court......they advised obama they were not going to put Garland on the court....they did their job. If obama appointed him, he isn't fit to be on the court anyway.

Why isn't he fit to be on the court? He was unanimously confirmed to the circuit court by the Senate.

Forum List

Back