Merrick Garland comes clean on his love for a nice frosty lemonade!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:eusa_dance: :lol: :heehee:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Saying that he owed it to the American people to explain his drinking habits, Judge Merrick Garland said on Sunday that he enjoys “a nice lemonade now and again.”

“I have, from time to time, indulged in a frosty lemonade,” Garland told reporters. “Especially on a hot summer day, it can’t be beat.”

Garland, whom Barack Obama nominated as a Supreme Court Justice, said that, if he had been granted a confirmation hearing, “I would have spoken about my weakness for a nice lemonade as candidly and completely as possible.”

The judge said that he did not believe that his love of lemonade would have prevented him “in any way” from being an effective Supreme Court Justice.

“When I say I enjoy a nice lemonade, I mean just one,” he said. “I know my limit.”​

Merrick Garland Says He Enjoys a Nice Lemonade Now and Again

Two things will not change. Democrat anger at not getting the ultra liberal Merrick Garland on the bench and Republican fury over the way Robert Bork was lied about.

Too bad. So sad. Suck it up buttercup.

Two things will not change. Democrat anger at not getting the ultra liberal Merrick Garland on the bench and Republican fury over the way Robert Bork was lied about.

Too bad. So sad. Suck it up buttercup.

As predictable as the sunrise out of the east this morning - Here's Tipsy to demonstrate her chronic lack of a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back