Merkel's coalition about to fall apart

German Coalition Party Pulls Out of Deal on Spy Chief

I hope it does fall apart...it will be in the best interest of Germany and REAL Germans.

Mr. Maaßen said some time ago in context with some unimportant problems in Chemnitz the people should hot believe in every fake video - and suddenly started an avalanche of political idiots from the left a totally superflous mobbing campaing. A totally idiotic behavior and story - that's all.

I hope it does fall apart...it will be in the best interest of Germany and REAL Germans.

Will it? Who do you think will take over is the CDU isn't in charge? Or if Merkel goes, another CDU person might take over.

Certainly the AfD or further right parties aren't going to be taking charge.
AfD with support from other groups can run Germany OR the whole damn thing can fall apart..either is fine and sure in the hell better than letting Commie Merkel destroy Germany by allowing it to be over run by third world invaders.

Will it? Who do you think will take over is the CDU isn't in charge? Or if Merkel goes, another CDU person might take over.

AfD with support from other groups can run Germany OR the whole damn thing can fall apart..either is fine and sure in the hell better than letting Commie Merkel destroy Germany by allowing it to be over run by third world invaders.

No, they can't.

The AfD have 91 seats out of 709 seats.

If they got all the other parties except the main two parties that make up the coalition together, they'd have 310 seats out of 709.

Now, something tells me this is less than 50% of the seats.

So, either the SPD or CDU are going to be in charge. No larger party is going to let a smaller party take charge.

Now, also, no coalition is going to work except a grand coalition of CDU and SPD because they'll never agree on anything with 4 parties in government. And with coalitions the AfD's policies would be so watered down it wouldn't matter much.

No, they can't.

If they got all the other parties except the main two parties that make up the coalition together, they'd have 310 seats out of 709.

So, either the SPD or CDU are going to be in charge. No larger party is going to let a smaller party take charge.

Now, also, no coalition is going to work except a grand coalition of CDU and SPD because they'll never agree on anything with 4 parties in government. And with coalitions the AfD's policies would be so watered down it wouldn't matter much.
That's as of right now yes. New elections are coming soon enough...AfD is now 2nd largest party last I heard while all the other parties are falling in support.

No, they can't.

That's as of right now yes. New elections are coming soon enough...AfD is now 2nd largest party last I heard while all the other parties are falling in support.

No, the AfD isn't the second largest party, it's the third largest party behind two traditional parties which have a very large base that is loyal to them.

The CDU did badly in the last election and probably won't do as badly again for some time. They were the ones who the AfD took votes from in the main.

No, smaller parties aren't losing support, the FDP went from not being in parliament to being in parliament, die Linke and the Green did better too.

New elections aren't coming soon enough. The last election was 2017 and the the CDU and SPD have a large enough majority to stay in power. They have 399 seats out of 709, they're not going to lose this unless the SPD pulls out of coalition, and they won't unless something bad happens.

Dn5-NgSVYAA3VyM.jpg

Forum List

Back