Merkel feeds Erdogan with Balls of the German Constitution

Well in my angry moments I'm all for public executions, but at heart I'm a pragmatist, so in reality the exile of such people I think is the more sensible option.
Okay, but as you well know the reaction is and can be as violent as the action. If she does NOT sneak out of the country the odds of her making to the airport are damn small.

Twenty thousand angry Germans CAN and WOULD stop a car. Lets see a former East German Communist who HAS money MIGHT go to Abu Dubi? She WILL bolt before the government exiles. And she will be rewarded by a RICH "Westernized" country for her treason.

Ain't NO WAY that slut {sorry} did this sh#t for free.
Well, you´d find that twenty thousand German politically correct flushing their rights down the toilet in preemptive obedience (they think, Merkel is now the new Fuhrer) and striking down the 5 Germans demonstrating.
No I would be watching 20 thousand PATRIOTS retaking their country. Germany has the SAME right to SELF rule as Syria.
Nope. Germany has that right of course. However, I have been to German forums as well and those "patriots" give a shit about anything. They just want zero refugees, be it a bunch of young males escaping duty or seeking free stuff or real refugees. A woman with a hungry child? "Send em to hell!" Help Syria to overcome terrorism (will solve the refugee crisis)? "Fuck of with that Muslim shit". Patriots?
Germany has every right to self govern and set restrictions on immigration from anywhere for any reason. They don't need permission nor should they be required to ask OR give a reason.
Sanity is just located somewhere between "no refugees" and "unlimited immigration". Listen, I am a German and know pretty well, what rights I do have. And when it comes to politics, we Germans have no say at all.

Example: EU Constitution:

France:
Every citizen received copy and a referendum took place.

Germany:
Government: "Germans are too dumb to understand the constitution" (live in TV). "We will decide for them."

Okay, but as you well know the reaction is and can be as violent as the action. If she does NOT sneak out of the country the odds of her making to the airport are damn small.

Twenty thousand angry Germans CAN and WOULD stop a car. Lets see a former East German Communist who HAS money MIGHT go to Abu Dubi? She WILL bolt before the government exiles. And she will be rewarded by a RICH "Westernized" country for her treason.

Ain't NO WAY that slut {sorry} did this sh#t for free.
Well, you´d find that twenty thousand German politically correct flushing their rights down the toilet in preemptive obedience (they think, Merkel is now the new Fuhrer) and striking down the 5 Germans demonstrating.
No I would be watching 20 thousand PATRIOTS retaking their country. Germany has the SAME right to SELF rule as Syria.
Nope. Germany has that right of course. However, I have been to German forums as well and those "patriots" give a shit about anything. They just want zero refugees, be it a bunch of young males escaping duty or seeking free stuff or real refugees. A woman with a hungry child? "Send em to hell!" Help Syria to overcome terrorism (will solve the refugee crisis)? "Fuck of with that Muslim shit". Patriots?
Germany has every right to self govern and set restrictions on immigration from anywhere for any reason. They don't need permission nor should they be required to ask OR give a reason.
Sanity is just located somewhere between "no refugees" and "unlimited immigration". Listen, I am a German and know pretty well, what rights I do have. And when it comes to politics, we Germans have no say at all.

France:

Germany:
Government: "Germans are too dumb to understand the constitution" (live in TV). "We will decide for them."
If Germans have no rights then Germany has no leaders.

France:

Germany:
The question is if the leadership represents the people´s interests.

France:

Germany:
don't think it does, do you?

France:

Germany:
don't think it does, do you?
Hell, no. Many things about Germany are great but they are the achievements of earlier governments.

Germany has ever been a pioneer on the field of social security. Example:
versicherung.jpg

Health/social insurance in Germany even dates back to 13th century and was firstly established by a government in Germany (19th century). Social insurance has been extended over time, namely a direct unemployment insurance in the Weimarer Republik.
Today, governments try to undermine our achievements, looking away when people are forced into temp work that bypasses most of our achievements. All, what prevents Germany from falling apart and into anarchy is the social insurance.

Last edited:
Breaking: Erdogan hires ZDF Goons to strike down coward Böhmerdrecksau

Mainzelgoons look forward to play baseball with Jan Böhmermann

Enough of the legal process! Hard wood is the language Böhmermann understands. Escaping the approaching Mainzelgoons, Böhmermann announced to take a break from television shows and quickly disappeared. Up to 5 years and 4 months of Turkish jail await him if he will be caught. That´s a long break but at least it is funded by Turkey.

Last edited:
Yeah, Turks, you know: Insult Erdogan and you are going straight to jail. You cannot insult Erdogan. Dozens of Turkish citizens rot in jail over Erdogan insult.
Now, Merkel allows Edogan´s personal demand for a penalty for a German TV moderator, who published a satiric poem insulting Erdogan. This doesn´t necessarily mean that the moderator will be punished but that the German government opened the legal process for Erdogan´s demand in Germany.
In the result, the artistic freedom and the freedom of the press are somehow voided and any foreign politician can now sue Germans over satiric statements.

F-u-c-k. Seriously?

Any libs are claiming this is the new leader of the Free World?

Fucking morons.

Yeah, Turks, you know: Insult Erdogan and you are going straight to jail. You cannot insult Erdogan. Dozens of Turkish citizens rot in jail over Erdogan insult.
Now, Merkel allows Edogan´s personal demand for a penalty for a German TV moderator, who published a satiric poem insulting Erdogan. This doesn´t necessarily mean that the moderator will be punished but that the German government opened the legal process for Erdogan´s demand in Germany.
In the result, the artistic freedom and the freedom of the press are somehow voided and any foreign politician can now sue Germans over satiric statements.

F-u-c-k. Seriously?

Fucking morons.
They do claim that?

F-u-c-k. Seriously?

Fucking morons.
They do claim that?

It's been brought up a couple of times.

Forum List

Back