Merged Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Thanks to the drip.drip.drip.. of information coming out out the Benghazi consulate debacle new information is coming out constantly. Why are threads that contain the new information being dumped into old threads? Has something changed on USMB to not allow new information it's own thread?

The drip drip drip is killin' us too....If every Benghazi thread stood on its own, we'd have to change the name to Libya Message Board.

The dynamic is not unlike all the threads that were politicizing Sandy got all lumped into one huge pissing contest.

Just trying our best to keep the clutter from overrunning the joint.

Thanks for the feedback Oddball. Could we perhaps get a "Breaking News" thread where those of us following Benghazi can add new information and find the new info and stories that others have found? Just a thought.

Go ahead and start one with that heading, and that's where all the breaking Benghazi news subsequent to this moment will be merged into.

Fair enough?

why?

you going to merge all the other Benghazi threads into it? if not, it's useless because the wingers are going to keep spamming the board with it.

If you want to start a thread titled "The wingers are a bunch of bedwetting poppy-pants liars about Benghazi", so I can merge all the lefty dreck into it, it'd be my pleasure to accommodate that angle.

Or are you just here to listen to yourself bitch?

Go ahead and start one with that heading, and that's where all the breaking Benghazi news subsequent to this moment will be merged into.

Fair enough?

why?

you going to merge all the other Benghazi threads into it? if not, it's useless because the wingers are going to keep spamming the board with it.

I resent your tone. America needs to know about this. The MSM will not cover it so a few oddballs will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back