merged threads on beheading in egypt

You fucking scumbag piece of shit.
notice how no one gives you a hard time for this playground talk. yeah, REAL PRODUCTIVE!

This IS the reason we're over there because people like this exist and have hated our guts for years.
YOU still don't have a freaking clue, and all YOU have is hatred and negativity! no plan, just a bunch of hate mail. SPARE US

To say that getting rid of Bush is going to end the war on terror is so fucking naive it pains me to even read it.
in case you haven't NOTICED, our plan in IRAQ iS FAILED AND HAS FAILED ASOFAR. WHY DON'T YOU TELL US HOW WE ARE SUCCEEDING IN THE WAR ON TERROR?

You have just LOST any credibility you ever had with me if you truly believe that its OUR FAULT THAT THIS GUY GOT HIS HEAD CUT OFF!!!!
i'm really getting so gaddamned SICK of you trying to SLANDER ME! NEVER DID I SAY THIS! post it, or shut the hell up! i'm really getting sick of your stupid games! it's totally ridiculous!

How the fuck do we know when you and your kind have been trying to undermind it every step of the way. If im trying to play football and im the QB, how the hell can i play the game when my own players keep tackling me.
pull your head out, already! i don't hold ANY REIGN over opur admin's actions in this war, at all! where in the HELL did you think up that crap? after too many boxes of cheeze its?

You have just LOST any credibility you ever had with me if you truly believe that its OUR FAULT THAT THIS GUY GOT HIS HEAD CUT OFF!!!!
i really couldn't give two shits about you. all you do is slander, send hate mail, further divide the american people, and you don't even have a viable plan. look in the mirror and see what a hateful joke you are :mad:

Spill, was that RWA or some other slanderous piece of shit?

Missed that post. But, I tend to avoid discussions with people who start: "You fucking scumbag piece of shit."

I reserve those words for terrorists.

originally posted by OCA

What happened to the other dirt bag Spilly?
i'm right here, tough guy. do you have any plan for a solution, or are you just going to throw pop shots at me from the sidelines too? :rolleyes: you kids REALLY NEED TO GROW UP

Originally posted by spillmind
i'm right here, tough guy. do you have any plan for a solution, or are you just going to throw pop shots at me from the sidelines too? :rolleyes: you kids REALLY NEED TO GROW UP

My plan is plastered all over this board! I'm not into fantasies of negotiation and winning of hearts and minds like you. Maybe you ought to meet some of my Habib friends, they'll tell you, your solution is neither viable or possible.

WHAT THE HELL?

you guys AXED spidey? it's because he DID have some good points, and you all just didn't like it!

YOU MIGHT AS WELL FREAKING AXE ME TOO! I'M SICK OF THE BULLSHIT AROUND HERE. YOUR PARTISAN FRIENDS CAN SAY ALL THE SHIT THEY WANT AND NOT GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

JUST A BUNCH OF HATE MAIL WITH NO PLAN! I'M OVER THIS BOARD ALTOGETHER. WON'T BE AS MUCH FUN WITH A BUNCH OF DELUSIONALS SLAPPING EACH OTHER ON THE BACK!

GREAT JOB, GUYS! :clap:

WHAT THE HELL?

you guys AXED spidey? it's because he DID have some good points, and you all just didn't like it!

YOU MIGHT AS WELL FREAKING AXE ME TOO! I'M SICK OF THE BULLSHIT AROUND HERE. YOUR PARTISAN FRIENDS CAN SAY ALL THE SHIT THEY WANT AND NOT GET BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

JUST A BUNCH OF HATE MAIL WITH NO PLAN! I'M OVER THIS BOARD ALTOGETHER. WON'T BE AS MUCH FUN WITH A BUNCH OF DELUSIONALS SLAPPING EACH OTHER ON THE BACK!

Jethro didn't get booted for his views! He got booted because he was firing double barrels of antagonism, condescension, flames and bullshit from post 1 without introducing himself, maybe explaining his political philosophy. He just wanted to troll for a fight and a fight he did get. This is not to mention that he made baseless claims and when asked to back them up he refused.

WHAT THE HELL?

Good, now fuck off and don't return, dickhead. When we want a reminder of you we'll open the local paper to the comic strip section.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Rider get your shit straight here on who said the war an terrorism wasnt working. It sure as hell wasnt me. It was spilly who got yout dander up. I KNOW how many dead terrorists are over there and they won't be killing anyone any more. I'm pissed about our damn media and those who but into their BS

My sincerest apologies Dillo. I've reread and realized it was spilly the terrorist kisser whom I'm irritated with.

Originally posted by OCA
No no I wouldn't carpet bomb, it would allow the assholes to do exactly what you said it would do. I would maybe beef it up a little bit with a mechanized force that would surround the city, check every person that left in the 24hr period for weapons and munitions, you would undoubtedly get some info on where the assholes are at as evidenced by the guy who turned Sadaams boys in, then I would sweep through that town like hell coming down. Building by building, 1 sniper shot from any building and its leveled immediatley.

Ok, I can see this having some good impact. I still like my idea better though :D

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
won't work. all that is going to do is anger the rest of the iraqi's and prove the extremist left right in making it look like another vietnam quagmire.

Wrong. That vast majority of Iraqi's want these terrorists gone also. They'd welcome the deed.

And as far as cultures go DK, I say screw their culture "while there's a war going on". Respect their culture only when it's done. Hell, the last thing we need is "restrict our military's actions because of some cultural click".

We can observe their culture after they start respecting Americans and what the hell we're doing for them.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Good, now fuck off and don't return, dickhead. When we want a reminder of you we'll open the local paper to the comic strip section.

HOLY HELL! Jimmy glad to see you back off the injured reserve list! :)

Forum List

Back