Merged Credit downgrade threads

He does, doesn't he.

It must be weird, to go to the paper every day, hoping for bad news.

The depths of conservatives' hatred for Obama is a crazy thing. I've never been able to wrap my head around it.

By the way, Treasury rates are down today. The S&P downgrade is meaningless.

You do have comprehension blindness don't you?

Have you ever thought about numbering your insults? It would save typing.

I posted the truth. The great majority of Americans blame the Tea Pots for the economic decline in the last week, all of which is tied, in their minds, to the Tea Party shennanigans in Congress. You may actually believe your delusions. Americans overwhelmingly do not. Choices have consquences.

Yay dimocrats.
yay yay yay S n P !!
you people ever wonder what there would be without the S n P ? it dropped again today, yippie !! allright, high 5's.
Hopefully, the organization that downgraded us will dry up like dung and blow away with the wind.
I hope they all crash n burn, I'm defaulting on my credit cards and car loan as I type, come n get me you high interest rate fucks!! Take the fucking car too!! I could care fucking less.:lol:

I posted the truth. The great majority of Americans blame the Tea Pots for the economic decline in the last week, all of which is tied, in their minds, to the Tea Party shennanigans in Congress. You may actually believe your delusions. Americans overwhelmingly do not. Choices have consquences.

You posted opinions...

The facts do not support your opinions, FakeJake...

Now fuck off....

You think Obama is a liberal? Liberal spending, etc., etc., etc., what would you do differently, other than cutting medicare and ss? ah ha, gotcha, you haven't a clue!
Obama is really a CONSERVATIVE! surprising isn't it?

Obama As Conservative President

BTW, I hope all of the stock markets crash and burn, I hope they take the oil, orange, apple, lettuce and any other speculators with them.

It's pretty clear there has to be a massive landslide decimation of the Democratic Party in 2012. They need to be completely swept from power. Maybe then we can get a Balanced Budget Amendment. Because that's just not gonna happen as long as the Democrats are in power. They have to go. Hopefully this will happen in 2012.

JokeStarkey said:
I feel a little bad picking on the retard, but let's try just one more time.

You said that Congress forced a deal the last two days before default. I pointed out that your statement was a lie because we were never in danger of default. Tell us exactly how am I wrong and that we were going to default.

Then, you implied the TP was to blame for the downgrade. I responded by stating that makes no sense as the TP wanted less debt, not more. Do you believe S&P downgraded us because of too little debt? Make your case, that's all I'm saying. Can you do that without pointing to a poll?

I can tell you did not do well in college. Your obvious deflection is irrelevant. The Tea Pots are getting the blame for terrifying the country and for the downgrading of the country's credit rating.

The case has been made. The American public is furious with the Tea Party, and that is not going to change.

You going "la la la" with your hands over your ears has no effect.

Consquences have choices, as your minor group of legislators are going to find out.

They never did...

Yeah, like that ever mattered to him

Jake, you're only hearing the voices in your head, the Collective blames the Tea Party

Borg_aboard_Enterprise_(NX-01).jpg

The Tea Party is to blame

You posted opinions...

Now fuck off....

I hear you
another liberal claiming to be a Republican who supports Romney
hmm, the same choice by the MSM

Notice they can say nothing about Romney siding with the Tea Party

It would be funny if it was not so obvious that they are not what they claim to be
Who do they think they are fooling

The guy has almost 20,000 posts and he has never started a post
yeh, pretty obvious,,,,

If not true, my God, let's hope all RINOs are not like him
too extreme

RINO UPDATE: Romney Signs Pro-Straight Marriage Pledge with Tea Party Supporter Bachmann
Romney looks to Tea Party for leadership on some issues

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R., Minn.) and former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum have signed a pledge from the National Organization for Marriage to oppose gay marriage at several levels of the federal government.

But former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who has sought to burnish his credentials as an evangelical Christian, declined to sign it, possibly putting him at odds with the social conservatives he is trying to court in Iowa. The National Organization for Marriage is running a four-day Iowa bus tour leading up to the Aug. 13 straw poll in Ames.

Last edited:
It's pretty clear there has to be a massive landslide decimation of the Democratic Party in 2012. They need to be completely swept from power. Maybe then we can get a Balanced Budget Amendment. Because that's just not gonna happen as long as the Democrats are in power. They have to go. Hopefully this will happen in 2012.

Hmmmm, no balanced budget since 1957, debt limit increases many times over and over, and now, suddenly conservative? what a switch.

The United States has not had a balanced budget since 1957! | Geldpress

You posted opinions...

Now fuck off....

I hear you

It would be funny if it was not so obvious that they are not what they claim to be

yeh, pretty obvious,,,,

too extreme

RINO UPDATE: Romney Signs Pro-Straight Marriage Pledge with Tea Party Supporter Bachmann

Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R., Minn.) and former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum have signed a pledge from the National Organization for Marriage to oppose gay marriage at several levels of the federal government.

But former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who has sought to burnish his credentials as an evangelical Christian, declined to sign it, possibly putting him at odds with the social conservatives he is trying to court in Iowa. The National Organization for Marriage is running a four-day Iowa bus tour leading up to the Aug. 13 straw poll in Ames.

FakeJake doesn't support Romney... He lies...

He supports 0bama 100%...

Hmmmm, no balanced budget since 1957, debt limit increases many times over and over, and now, suddenly conservative? what a switch.

The United States has not had a balanced budget since 1957! | Geldpress

Perfect time to change that no? A Balanced Budget Amendment is the only real hope for our Nation. $1.5 Trillion in cuts over ten years?? Yikes! What a joke. Our Debt will be up to $23 Trillion or more by then. It is time for a Balanced Budget Amendment. But the Democrats will have to be booted for this to happen.

You posted opinions...

Now fuck off....

I hear you

yeh, pretty obvious,,,,

too extreme

FakeJake doesn't support Romney... He lies...

He supports 0bama 100%...

I hear you

and what is with his photo?

The guy looks like a "special needs" Papa Obama
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
By contrast, the leader of Senate Republicans continues to claim that the use of the threat of default to leverage policy ends is a good thing that should be employed again in the future. Even if you agree with McConnell’s assessment — as I’m sure many conservatives do — it’s still a matter of fact that the embrace of the debt ceiling as a weapon for policy ends is a primary reason S & P downgraded the U.S. credit rating. That seems like a rather important part of the story, wouldn’t you say? Will someone ask McConnell whether he stands by his claims in light of the S & P report?

I really - how old is McConnell? I'm wondering about Alzheimers.

Standard and Poors versus Mitch McConnell - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back