merge all gay marraige threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're same sex marriage laws. Gays have married since marriage first appeared.

But, no, I disagree, too many issues for a single thread.

What you call bashing others consider reasoned discussion.

• Banned
They're same sex marriage laws. Gays have married since marriage first appeared.

you have no idea how fucking hilarious you sound, never thought you were the type who would play the splitting hairs nonsense game.
the only reasoned discussions on the subject are from the people who celebrate it's constitutionality.
everything else sour grapes homophobic bashing.

you have no idea how fucking hilarious you sound, never thought you were the type who would play the splitting hairs nonsense game.
the only reasoned discussions on the subject are from the people who celebrate it's constitutionality.

No, there are the ramifications of the SC opening the door to polygamy.

There is a complete discussion on how it appears that same sex couples now have superior rights to opposite sex couples.

How the SC may have legislated from the bench

And on and on

Because you think everything should have ended with the announcement, well, it's just the beginning.

I've been actually amazed at those that want marriage equality excluding those that trully want to love more than one.

They use the same arguments against allowing them the dignity that your side used, then your side felt comfortable calling my side bigots.

Ironic, isn't it.

• Banned

There is a complete discussion on how it appears that same sex couples now have superior rights to opposite sex couples.

And on and on

Because you think everything should have ended with the announcement, well, it's just the beginning.

I've been actually amazed at those that want marriage equality excluding those that trully want to love more than one.

They use the same arguments against allowing them the dignity that your side used, then your side felt comfortable calling my side bigots.

Ironic, isn't it.
not at all ...
why do you have such a hard on about polygamy?

Ask him about how jealous he is that gay couples can shower together in the gym :rofl:

Ask him about how jealous he is that gay couples can shower together in the gym :rofl:

It increases my cost. 2 locker rentals and 2 padlocks.

Bigot

And on and on

Ironic, isn't it.
not at all ...
why do you have such a hard on about polygamy?

I don't, I personally oppose it, but there is actually no legal reason to expect it won't be legal now.

Should I not feel discriminated against because married gays get to shower together, but my spouse or I would be arrested if we attempted it at our gym?

Bigot

Should I not feel discriminated against because married gays get to shower together, but my spouse or I would be arrested if we attempted it at our gym?

Bigot
you go to the wrong gym....

Bigot

Gay couples go to the wrong baker

See how that works

Don't get a cake, what? Bake one?

Go in the shower with my spouse, like a same sex couple can and its 3to 5 years and a lifetime on the sex offenders list.

Bigot
:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Bigot
:rofl:

:cuckoo:

I expected no more from Old Troll

Bigot

Gay couples go to the wrong baker

See how that works

Don't get a cake, what? Bake one?

Go in the shower with my spouse, like a same sex couple can and its 3to 5 years and a lifetime on the sex offenders list.
nope in America if you are open to the public your religious pov is over ridden.

is it possible to merge all the bashing gay marriage threads?

You run a serious risk of distorting the space time continuum if you merge all that hate, bigotry, ignorance and stupidity into a single thread.

There is a strong possibility of creating a wormhole into the past where that kind of behavior was common.

If it sucks hard enough it might pull them back in time to where they belong.

But given the volume here it might block the wormhole and cause an explosion and and then it will really hit the fan because who knows where they will all end up.

Sooner we get this issue behind us, the better. That's the true value of the Supreme Court decision. Let the tiny majority of people who are gay do whatever they want and stop shouting about being oppressed. The other 96% of us have more relevant issues to discuss.

is it possible to merge all the bashing gay marriage threads?

No. It's a source of opinions that is way to varied.

If anyone comes across multiple threads that reference the same article in the opening post, please feel free to report one and link the others in your report and we'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back